Bloomberg TV to fact check both candidates in real time LIVE

this is an opportunity to see who lies more often.

Link to Bloomberg online if you don't have cable.

Live TV - Bloomberg
Oh yeah I totally trust a source that got caught red handed rigging their own polls when they didn't show Hillary winning by enough!

Bloomberg CAUGHT Spinning Its Own Poll To Invent Giant Lead for ‘Inevitable’ Hillary | Alternative

I trust NO media source because they are ALL 100% against Trump.
Most of Trump's lies are so obvious that it doesn't matter who points them out.

Live TV - Bloomberg
Oh yeah I totally trust a source that got caught red handed rigging their own polls when they didn't show Hillary winning by enough!

Bloomberg CAUGHT Spinning Its Own Poll To Invent Giant Lead for ‘Inevitable’ Hillary | Alternative

Yawn. No one cares what you or your media friends think.

Live TV - Bloomberg

And with your complete lack of credibility at this site you think there are lots of folks who take you seriously?

Live TV - Bloomberg

And with your complete lack of credibility at this site you think there are lots of folks who take you seriously?
You tend to think I give a shit kid....I don't. :) Your opinion and damn near everyone else's opinion means ZERO to me.

Forum List

Back