BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

the common sense is not to get involved at all - on either side.

We may not get involved. It isn't determined yet. The UK is not going to participate. France may do so. I think the idea is to do what was done in Libya, do enough to bring things to a head and end things. But it is problematic because of the support from Russia. The US may end up doing nothing, but I think the administration, France, and Cameron are all tried of watching innocent people die and want to end it. Assad refuses to leave. He's going to refuse to leave until he is the last man standing if need be. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. The only country in the ME that supports him is Iran: that should tell you something. But the other countries are not getting involved because they don't want to start a war either. The US does not want a war with Syria. They want to put a stop to what is going on there with so many innocents dying.

The man is no fool. He's very educated
Assad is an evil dictator. He may be intelligent and educated, but he is a narcissist who thinks he is above paying the price for what he's done and is doing and that he can last forever. It reminds me of when Khadafy said to the men who had captured him, asking them why they were angry with him, asking "What did I do to you?" Assad thinks he is above recrimination. I used to work with someone who worked in Syria for a couple of years, an American. She talked about what a scary, creepy place it was with the secret police watching and listening to everything you did. I was talking to a couple of Middle Eastern people this morning, people I work with, who are from a country very close to Syria. They were also talking about how the secret police in Syria were everywhere and the people were continually watched and oppressed.

Our own current leader could be described in a similar fashion. He's been known to be quite the narcissist, and a bit of a Dictator. And he's heavily contributed to creating our creepy Police State here. But does that mean Syria should begin round the clock bombing of the U.S.?

This is so absurd. You are either a complete imbecile or you are being completely dishonest intellectually. As I said before, go live in a country like Syria was, or in Iran, Russia or North Korea. Then you will know what a real narcissist dictator is, what a truly oppressive regime is. Your calling Obama a dictator is total intellectual dishonesty and total partisanship. No one but the ultra rw idiots believe such bs. Comparing Obama to a real dictator is like comparing drinking sour milk to drinking bleach. One may be unpleasant for a short period of time, the other will kill you.

Last edited:
Both scenarios are possible. But the least likely scenario is that Assad used them. It just doesn't make sense. He's a very educated man. It's just way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. I'm not buying it.

so he's facing a draining battle for his existence, for his very life. He has chem weapons, which are devastating and demoralizing to the other side. And he's not going to use them because?

I wont even get into how you know this. As for his education, education does not remove people from being thugs and murderers.

The idea Assad woke up one day and decided to order his Military to attack women & babies with heinous Chemical Weapons, is just plain ludicrous. It didn't happen. I know so many desperately want to believe that fairy tale, but it's just that...A fairy tale.

actually it is totally possible.

but that is not the issue here.

the issue here - why do we need to get involved?

This is another reactionary lie.

The links confirm nothing of the OP.

There's no clear evidence who or what CW was used, and UN inspectors are working on it. A report comes out and widely distributed that the rebels may have done it, but it has to be a lie? Why not be reasonable and at least accept it as a possibility? No one loses anything by calming matters and waiting for a full report from UN inspectors.

I would be skeptical either way. I'm not a UN-Worshipper. We should never go to War based on what a Foreign Body wants. We should instead follow our Constitution and decide on War properly. The UN report won't sway me either way.

Both scenarios are possible. But the least likely scenario is that Assad used them. It just doesn't make sense. He's a very educated man. It's just way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. I'm not buying it.

so he's facing a draining battle for his existence, for his very life. He has chem weapons, which are devastating and demoralizing to the other side. And he's not going to use them because?

I wont even get into how you know this. As for his education, education does not remove people from being thugs and murderers.

The idea Assad woke up one day and decided to order his Military to attack women & babies with heinous Chemical Weapons, is just plain ludicrous. It didn't happen. I know so many desperately want to believe that fairy tale, but it's just that...A fairy tale.

I've said all along that I don't know if Assad did or didn't use Chemical Weapons.

And all we have for proof is an Israeli Intercept that they say goes something like this, "Ahmed!! WTF are you doing?!?!! Who authorized a Sarin attack?!?!!!"

Which, to me, could be interrupted differently than what the Israelis and our own analysts have interpreted it.

Assad is kicking ass. He has the Russians and the Iranians on his side. He has tanks and an Air Force.

I don't understand why he would use CW when he doesn't have to.

I'm not saying he didn't, I'm just saying it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Because powerful US "allies" - Israel and Saudi Arabia - have ORDERED Obama to do so.

Cuz Obama insists on spanking Assad's ass so he will never do it again. That that will work.....

Admitting The Weapons Were Provided By Saudis

Syrian rebels admitted in an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution...

Read more: 'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert
BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty

More and more is coming out about the Saudi involvement in attempting to take out Assad. Qatar as well.

The Saudi Prince Bandar's (sp?) name is coming up in a lot of articles.

Well, it is an issue somewhat. This is how they're making their case for War with Syria. If Assad used Chemical Weapons, we're going to War. That's their entire case.

Admitting The Weapons Were Provided By Saudis

Syrian rebels admitted in an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution...

Read more: 'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert
BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty

More and more is coming out about the Saudi involvement in attempting to take out Assad. Qatar as well.

The Saudi Prince Bandar's (sp?) name is coming up in a lot of articles.

It's no secret that the Sauds and Qatar are financing mercenaries to overthrow Assad. Our government doesn't like to comment on that.

I've said all along that I don't know if Assad did or didn't use Chemical Weapons.

And all we have for proof is an Israeli Intercept that they say goes something like this, "Ahmed!! WTF are you doing?!?!! Who authorized a Sarin attack?!?!!!"

Which, to me, could be interrupted differently than what the Israelis and our own analysts have interpreted it.

Assad is kicking ass. He has the Russians and the Iranians on his side. He has tanks and an Air Force.

No logical strategic value. Why would he force the U.S. and others to intervene? The man isn't dumb or crazy. He's actually very rational & educated. Using chemical weapons on women & babies makes absolutely no sense. He did not order such an attack.

Hope you don't mind me adding to your list of "doesn't make sense".

:eusa_angel:

This gas attack coincides with Assad inviting UN Inspectors in to clear his name from the other attacks. Coincidence? I think not.

Like hell he did it.

IMHO.

Last edited:
The likely reality is, Assad is winning the War. And for some reason that's unacceptable to the U.S. and others. So they had to concoct this 'Chemical Attack' farce. The good thing is, most Americans don't seem to be buying it. Maybe times are changing? I'm actually encouraged.

No logical strategic value. Why would he force the U.S. and others to intervene? The man isn't dumb or crazy. He's actually very rational & educated. Using chemical weapons on women & babies makes absolutely no sense. He did not order such an attack.

Assad's forces were winning. I'm with you. There is no sense in the attack. None whatever.

Last edited:
Assad is horrible, no doubt. The opposition is also horrible. An alliance with either side is unthinkable and unworkable. The US should keep its nose out of this conflict. The so called line in the sand should be use of Chemical weapons against our forces or those of our allies. If the Syrian government or rebels use these weapons against one another, so be it. Not a reason to involve our military.

The reactionaries' discussions here are clear and present danger that they should never hold political power again.

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks support ing Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

since when are you such a warmonger? :lol:

since the dear leader brainwashed you that HE needs to have a war?

I am not supporting we go to war with Syria. Why do you people only think in extremes. It isn't an either or situation. We are not going to invade Syria or go to war with them. That is not what is being proposed or even considered. Strikes against Assad in order to assist the rebels is what is being considered.

However, my main point is that you cannot believe anything coming out of Russia and to side with Assad, North Korea, Russia and Iran is amazingly absurd: but you all do it for partisan reasons because you hate the democratic administration. Essentially, you all seem to be happy to be traitors to our country, siding with anything and anyone who is against Obama, even to the detriment of truth, democracy and freedom. I remember the other thread when all the right wingers were applauding Putin as such a great guy: he's a lying, manipulative, evil and murderous dictator. And you would put him above our own president. Sickening.

In Libya, we did as much as was necessary to make sure the rebels win which wasn't a lot. They can do the same thing in Syria and a punitive bombing is undoubtedly the beginning of that.

And i know some are ripping the Russian source for this report, but keep in mind this reporter also works for the Associated Press (AP). Just thought i'd throw that out there.

Last edited:
since when are you such a warmonger? :lol:

since the dear leader brainwashed you that HE needs to have a war?

I am not supporting we go to war with Syria. Why do you people only think in extremes. It isn't an either or situation. We are not going to invade Syria or go to war with them. That is not what is being proposed or even considered. Strikes against Assad in order to assist the rebels is what is being considered.

However, my main point is that you cannot believe anything coming out of Russia and to side with Assad, North Korea, Russia and Iran is amazingly absurd: but you all do it for partisan reasons because you hate the democratic administration. Essentially, you all seem to be happy to be traitors to our country, siding with anything and anyone who is against Obama, even to the detriment of truth, democracy and freedom. I remember the other thread when all the right wingers were applauding Putin as such a great guy: he's a lying, manipulative, evil and murderous dictator. And you would put him above our own president. Sickening.

In Libya, we did as much as was necessary to make sure the rebels win which wasn't a lot. They can do the same thing in Syria and a punitive bombing is undoubtedly the beginning of that.

and why is it that we love the rebels ?

Forum List

Back