BLM Tweets following the attacks in France.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
vWJ8FU.jpg

A complete disaster of a race.

And liberals wonder why I consider these black vermin the world's most hate-filled race of crybabies who always need their diapers changed. They're proving that the negroid brain is simply not wired to feel empathy the way Caucasoid brains do. Which is why I no longer consider blacks human. What other race has turned EVERY American neighborhood it touches into a war zone? What other race randomly murders each other, like clockwork, every time the newest version of the Nike Air Jordan hits stores? ******* are worse than just stupid; they have naturally evil shit for brains.

And liberals wonder why I consider these black vermin the world's most hate-filled race of crybabies who always need their diapers changed.

No one wonders why, they all know you'll use any convenient excuse to defend your racism. Shit for brains

When blacks start behaving in their own communities like black lives matter, maybe I'll pay more attention. Till then.....

And liberals wonder why I consider these black vermin the world's most hate-filled race of crybabies who always need their diapers changed.

No one wonders why, they all know you'll use any convenient excuse to defend your racism. Shit for brains

Would somebody just stick a black dick in this horse's ass mouth please? This utter retard thinks its WAAAAYCIST to point out the FACT that blacks are the most violent crime epidemic in America's history. This masochistic little liberal cuckold bitch probably GETS OFF on the fact the blacks murderously hate him for being white. Brainwashing little maggot.

Stopping ambulances carrying sick kids to the hospital with their protests...

Stopping fire trucks responding to a fire with their roadblocks...

Dancing and taunting cops after the Dalla ambush / assassinations...

These selfish, hate-filled tweets proving to them ONLY black lives matter...

...WINNING HEARTS AND MINDS! WAY TO STAY CLASSY, BLM!

:clap:

Would somebody just stick a black dick in this horse's ass mouth please? This utter retard thinks its WAAAAYCIST to point out the FACT that blacks are the most violent crime epidemic in America's history. This masochistic little liberal cuckold bitch probably GETS OFF on the fact the blacks murderously hate him for being white. Brainwashing little maggot.

Tell that to every nation whites have decimated. I'm sure if you can find a Buffalo or a Indian they'd tell you all about the awful tales of the brown man LMAO

When blacks start behaving in their own communities like black lives matter, maybe I'll pay more attention. Till then.....

Your conditional attention isnt needed. It'll always be another condition

Gee.. you know me so well.

Racists are predictable, they all use the same bs excuses

I'm a racist? Oh that's right, we disagree, so I must be a racist.

What a vapid argument... oh shit, is that racist?

:lmao:

Whatever.

Tell that to every nation whites have decimated. I'm sure if you can find a Buffalo or a Indian they'd tell you all about the awful tales of the brown man LMAO

Hey, if not for whitey the Injuns and the blacks would still be running around in loin cloths throwing rocks and spears at their food.

Forum List

Back