What about Dylan Noble - unarmed WHITE teen killed by police

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The media is ignoring this story, because it doesn't fit the narrative. Noble didn't have a weapon. Had a bottle of water in his hand. He didn't know why he was pulled over. He had his hands up and really didn't make any threatening motions. Yet he was shot 4 times, including twice when he was on the ground!

He was pulled over because he fit the description of a guy that was shooting a rifle. That is why the cops stopped him and immediately pulled their guns.

The cops immediately told him to get down, drop what he had in his hand etc and he didn't comply.

Did the officers know he didn't have a gun? I don't know. Was Noble acting eradicate? Absolutely.

Were the last 2 shots necessary? No way

So when is BLM going to March. What about Sharpton and Jesse. I mean this is probably the best case of police brutality we have seen lately. So where are the protests?

The media is ignoring this story, because it doesn't fit the narrative. Noble didn't have a weapon. Had a bottle of water in his hand. He didn't know why he was pulled over. He had his hands up and really didn't make any threatening motions. Yet he was shot 4 times, including twice when he was on the ground!

He was pulled over because he fit the description of a guy that was shooting a rifle. That is why the cops stopped him and immediately pulled their guns.

The cops immediately told him to get down, drop what he had in his hand etc and he didn't comply.

Did the officers know he didn't have a gun? I don't know. Was Noble acting eradicate? Absolutely.

So when is BLM going to March. What about Sharpton and Jesse. I mean this is probably the best case of police brutality we have seen lately. So where are the protests?
I guess white people don't care when this happens to them :dunno:

Video? Cause without video , it's whatever the cops said happened . Hell, even with video!

The media is ignoring this story
Why do you assholes fall for this lie EVERY TIME?

I saw the shooting of the kid on ABC News last night. Dipshit.

It looked to me like suicide-by-cop. The kid kept his hand behind his back, on purpose. The cops kept telling them to show his hands, and he kept coming at them acting as if he had something in his hand behind his back.

He was a dumb fuck trying to get killed.

Never heard of him...

The kid was given more than 30 commands to lay on the ground. He ignored them and kept approaching, while concealing something behind his back.

The cops had been alerted of reports of an armed man driving around Fresno.

So what pisses you off more, the so called media lack of coverage or police that shoot first, ask questions later?

Your depth of thought is stark.

Why aren't YOU marching and protesting if you think this shooting was unjustified? Why would you expect black people to protest when white people won't?

Where is #ALLLIVESMATTER on this?

I agree that this shooting was unjustified and this guy should not have been killed .. and I argued as much when this was posted yesterday.

But you are quite obviously not a supporter of BLM .. but you condemn for not taking up YOUR issue. :0)

.. grow some balls and do something about this .. or not.

So what pisses you off more, the so called media lack of coverage or police that shoot first, ask questions later?

I think hes stomping through this guys blood to go over and :nono: the media.

Because all lives matter!

And he wants blacks to go march so he can sit on his old cottage cheese ass because

All lives matter!

Why aren't YOU marching and protesting if you think this shooting was unjustified?

Sorry he's too busy for all lives to matter

Why would you expect black people to protest when white people won't?

Because people like the OP make up things that other people should do all the time. And if they dont do it then it means something. Usually it just means people like the OP are just Monday Morning Whiners but dont tell him that. He'll whine some more

Where is #ALLLIVESMATTER on this?

Sorry, busy....they have a thing...to do somewhere

It was a righteous shoot.

Suicide-by-cop.

I'm not prepared to make that judgement based solely on the video I saw. I'd like to hear the opinion of LEO's who can tell me if they could have done something else to eradicate the threat. I'd like the guys with the authority to know for sure that a dude has a gun before dispatching him.

The asshole did keep playing around with his shirt, though.

Forum List

Back