blm speaks out when charges dropped in officer involved shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they were deamed justifiable. dude robbed store and shot at police . you get shot. i like to stop commiting crimes and comply with police. that is the biggest problem.

they were deamed justifiable. dude robbed store and shot at police . you get shot. i like to stop commiting crimes and comply with police. that is the biggest problem.

Dont they know that the democrats only care about a police shooting in the summer before an election? The democrats really need to send out their emails to their brownshirts in a more timely fashion....

I thought blm has been reduced to 2 rich bitches and a pimp out in commiefornia, just counting their money and mansions.

Is that still a thing?

blm reality.jpg

Dont they know that the democrats only care about a police shooting in the summer before an election? The democrats really need to send out their emails to their brownshirts in a more timely fashion....
they need atention

I thought blm has been reduced to 2 rich bitches and a pimp out in commiefornia, just counting their money and mansions.

Is that still a thing?

View attachment 810246

Don't forget all the trust fund, rich, white people who are the brown shirts for blm...the ones who go into black neighborhoods to burn, loot, and murder....for the democrat party....

Don't forget all the trust fund, rich, white people who are the brown shirts for blm...the ones who go into black neighborhoods to burn, loot, and murder....for the democrat party....
they are talking about black robbers who shot at cops., of course the cops will shoot back . stop being armed robbers with guns and you will live.

Forum List

Back