BLM. Do they? Show me the proof they do.

confirmation, read the title of the thread.

Do “black” lives matter…as if there is a question.

All lives matter.
No. They don't. Many people have forfeited the right to live among civilized Man, and I'm not even talking about race, but BEHAVIOUR.

You mean behavior?

Maybe the OP should mention prisoners instead of just generically labeling a race?

Night after night after night the local news is DOMINATED by black criminals.
Rapists
Roberies
Murders
Assault
Sexual assaults
Child predators
Kidnapping

It never stops. If their lives are valued then why don't they act like it?
It becomes incredibly hard to have any sympathy for the black community when they do nothing to stop this madness. Snitches get stitches ya know.....

THAT is why the black community is living in squalor. They are too terrified of their own neighbors to do what needs to be done. And God forbid anyone else bring attention to the terrible crime wave that plagues the black community. At that point your version of "stitches" is the label RACIST.

And all of those above crimes listed were here in KC in the last week alone.

I also heard Chicago had 102 shootings over the 4th of July holiday week.
102 shot, 15 fatally, in Chicago over 2017 July 4 weekend
This shit has to stop. How is it that a city inside the United States is apparently more dangerous that the places our soldiers are serving?

So I'll ask again, where is the proof that BLACK LIVES MATTER?

If you thought they mattered you would be trying to shine a light on this cultural genocide to incentivize change rather than rushing into this thread to call me names.

Put your money/actions where your mouth is.
So cute how in the age of Donald scum aren’t even embarrassed at spewing racist garbage.

Go back to the shadows

Not even close to what I said race baiter.

“stop pretending they are equivalent.”
It is a FACT that when comparing crimes committed that whites commit per capita MUCH less then blacks as was the point of the op. That you pretend that is not true just shows how brain washed you are and yes you are race baiting when you try to make the statement about anything else.

So now we’re back to numbers…

so that brings back the question…

So how many whites would have to commit similar crimes to prove that white lives don’t matter either?
70 percent of the population is white, when they commit almost 3 times as much crime as their number are of population we can talk.

So whites would have to kill 3X the number they do now before you wonder if a white life matters? Curious.
when whites commit on par as much per capita murder and other serious violent crimes I will stop pointing out that blacks per capita commit 3 times as much crime as whites do.

Until blacks significantly eliminate all crime in their communities, their lives don't matter -- they are less than human in fact.

That's not racist because I have stats and stuff -- blacks are inferior and BLM is the worst terrorist group in US history.

but like I said, its not racist to say this -- blacks need to leave the liberal plantation and join the conservative movement -- we still will think you are inferior, but your votes would be welcome.

Any of your cons want to comment on the "blacks are inferior"?

Oh wait...you agree...right?

“stop pretending they are equivalent.”
It is a FACT that when comparing crimes committed that whites commit per capita MUCH less then blacks as was the point of the op. That you pretend that is not true just shows how brain washed you are and yes you are race baiting when you try to make the statement about anything else.

So how many whites would have to commit similar crimes to prove that white lives don’t matter either?
70 percent of the population is white, when they commit almost 3 times as much crime as their number are of population we can talk.

So whites would have to kill 3X the number they do now before you wonder if a white life matters? Curious.
when whites commit on par as much per capita murder and other serious violent crimes I will stop pointing out that blacks per capita commit 3 times as much crime as whites do.

And you wonder why blacks vote 90+ percent for democrats?

You mean behavior?

Maybe the OP should mention prisoners instead of just generically labeling a race?
Well, it was BLM that labeled a race. So that's why it's being discussed.

Willie Hortons life DOESNT matter. He should not exist.

The vile murderers of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome shouldn't exist.

There is no justice until they die the same death they inflicted on this young couple.
So, no. All black lives do not matter.

Last edited:

They do that because democrats bought their votes with welfare and free shit. Meanwhile almost every major city with MASSIVE black crime rates are run by Democrats that don't give a fuck about black on black crime INCLUDING black Politicians in those cities.

Until blacks significantly eliminate all crime in their communities, their lives don't matter -- they are less than human in fact.

That's not racist because I have stats and stuff -- blacks are inferior and BLM is the worst terrorist group in US history.

but like I said, its not racist to say this -- blacks need to leave the liberal plantation and join the conservative movement -- we still will think you are inferior, but your votes would be welcome.

Why should I be required to respond to white racists when you never respond to the board black racists?

Most decent blacks deep down hate being black because they know how utterly pitiful their race is --- sometimes its cute to see them try their hardest to acquiesce and try to be docile hoping we will pat them on the head with approval

Obviously, I very much prefer these types of blacks over the uppity ones who try to go on and on about their history and all that militant BS --- that is why I only believe blacks who are solid conservatives are the only black lives that remotely matter -- but in comparison to all others, even they are the last on the totem pole
Go pound sand you racist piece of Garbage.

Why should I be required to respond to white racists when you never respond to the board black racists?

You're not required to respond.
You choose to let such statements go unchallenged.
That is your choice.
Your choice speaks volumes about you.

They do that because democrats bought their votes with welfare and free shit. Meanwhile almost every major city with MASSIVE black crime rates are run by Democrats that don't give a fuck about black on black crime INCLUDING black Politicians in those cities.

Gee, there are governors in 30+ states that are republicans where those cities are.

Are they doing anything about it?

You're not required to respond.
You choose to let such statements go unchallenged.
That is your choice.
Your choice speaks volumes about you.
You mean like how YOU never respond to racist comments by Liberal blacks on this board? Or how you never respond when liberals on this board lie and make shit up about conservatives? LIKE THAT?

So you believe most blacks support the criminals among them? We know white liberals do. I'd like to believe the vast majority would like the criminal element out of their neighborhoods.

Gee, there are governors in 30+ states that are republicans where those cities are.

So you think a Governor runs a city? What school did you attend that taught you that? As I recall you all had a SHIT fit when the Governor took over Detroit I think it was?

Most decent blacks deep down hate being black because they know how utterly pitiful their race is --- sometimes its cute to see them try their hardest to acquiesce and try to be docile hoping we will pat them on the head with approval

Obviously, I very much prefer these types of blacks over the uppity ones who try to go on and on about their history and all that militant BS --- that is why I only believe blacks who are solid conservatives are the only black lives that remotely matter -- but in comparison to all others, even they are the last on the totem pole
Go pound sand you racist piece of Garbage.
Nothing racist about the truth -- the fact that you even have to ask if black lives matter --- proves they are inferior

No one asks do White lives matter -- of course they do -- even if white folks have historically murdered trillions of people, you can't blame that on all whites --- however, blacks, they are all pretty much the same, no matter if you can find a couple of good ones like Clarence Thomas or Herman Cain, they are good conservatives -- but they don't disprove the fact that blacks lives mean nothing to blacks or anyone else --- which is the point of the post, but now you want to call me racist?

Cant call me racist if you believe what I say, call me comrade....

They can't help it. It's in their DNA to be violent, obnoxious, full of hate.

BS. So sick of you kkk, nazi, fascists.

I thought all lives matter.

asylum-seekers-web.jpg
All lives matter...but not to blacks. Keep yer head in the sand.

No one asks do White lives matter -- of course they do
No, THEY DONT ALL MATTER.

ANYONE who infringes on the rights of an innocent person has lost at least some measure of their own rights.

Those who STEAL an innocent human life have lost their own right to life.

Race, in this case doesn't matter. It is a principle you cannot seem to grasp.

Not ALL black lives matter.

Not ALL white lives matter.

So you believe most blacks support the criminals among them? We know white liberals do. I'd like to believe the vast majority would like the criminal element out of their neighborhoods.

No. But since you brought it up...I do think--I'm not black so I am speaking from a certain amount of ignorance here since nobody can truly know what it is like to be in another's shoed; I admit--that persons who live in ghettos and other dilapidated areas are more per-disposed to allowance for crime and violence since they see it every day.

One of my "mentors" was a guy named Lou Tice. He was a motivational speaker of sorts, a pretty regular guy though who tried several gambits before he began selling his thoughts. He lived a life outside of the motivational speaking so I sort of thought the guy paid his dues. Anyway, one thing he pointed out was his story about his window....

One day he comes home and sees a window in his house smashed. He's upset. He asks his wife. His wife says a tree branch fell and hit it or whatever. So he asks his handyman to fix it. The next day he comes home and the window is still smashed. This time he doesn't ask his wife, he asks his handyman who tells him that the special glass that was used for the windows in the house is on order and it will be 3 days until it comes in. So the next 3 days he comes home and is less and less pissed about the window....
The moral of the story was that his expectation on day one was a house with no smashed windows. On day 2 it was that the window would be fixed. On days 3-5, that the window was going to be fixed.

Persons in Watts have one climate; persons in Newport Beach have another; persons on Rodeo Drive have a 3rd.​

Now why don't blacks fix their neighborhoods? That is a valid question. At some point, you've got to either say enough and fix it or cut bait and run. I think most run and thus you have the abandoned buildings, the decay from the lack of concern, etc... Each neighborhood and community faces challenges. Why don't the people of Texas fix flooding? They had floods when I lived there (TS Allison for example). They had it again 20 years later with Harvey. Why is the poverty rate in Red States so consistently high?

PovertyRate.png

Big issues take a long time to fix.

But you and the other conservatives are right about the black community when you say that they have been slow to fix their own problems. I think it is more a matter of not being totally disgusted by the blight you see every day and your tolerance level such blight is high...you see a junkie on the street in "the hood" and you don't notice it...in Simi Valley; you sure as heck notice it.

As for liberals supporting criminals; thanks for the chuckle....your blob in the white house keeps pardoning those who go through the process and are found guilty by a jury or judge. Sounds like he supports criminals.

So you think a Governor runs a city? What school did you attend that taught you that? As I recall you all had a SHIT fit when the Governor took over Detroit I think it was?

No.

But they do have some responsibility as to what goes on in their states; do they not?

Forum List

Back