BLM at pro Trump rally.

Yes and it effectively created open dialog, no?
Freedom of speech is when you let the people organizing the rally speak.
Really? I've never heard that definition before. It's almost like you made it up!
Well, it sure isn't going to a rally you have no interest in and shouting so that the person trying to speak can't.

Folks that are for Trump and against the Deep State and the Illuminati are tired of the elites dividing this nation. They are aware that Soros is using race to divide this nation. We won't allow them to do it any more...

We have Hispanic, black and Jewish neighbors and friends. We won't let folks like and paid Antifa thugs divide America any longer.

Aries used CNN which didn't show the whole truth. I applaud him/her for posting this, but without the full story, it can create suspicion, as CNN is known to be biased. Here is the full story.

it's not freedom of speech to interrupt a rally until you get to speak, that's intimidation, thuggery, bullying and threatening violence. Plus, you changed the rally, thus removing the other people's actual freedom of speech.

It was a counter protest (common) handled well by trumpsters get over yourself. It opened a good line of communication that I think we need more of.

Really? I've never heard that definition before. It's almost like you made it up!
Well, it sure isn't going to a rally you have no interest in and shouting so that the person trying to speak can't.
The speaker was awesome to invite them up on the stage and displayed a great example of freedom of speech. Allowing the other side a few minutes with his platform. I found it even more interesting the crowd supported BLM on some things.
I never got that far. :lmao:

But I bet what she said was really dumb. :biggrin:
Commenting on something you didn't even watch..
Not shocking.

Folks that are for Trump and against the Deep State and the Illuminati are tired of the elites dividing this nation. They are aware that Soros is using race to divide this nation. We won't allow them to do it any more...

We have Hispanic, black and Jewish neighbors and friends. We won't let folks like and paid Antifa thugs divide America any longer.

Aries used CNN which didn't show the whole truth. I applaud him/her for posting this, but without the full story, it can create suspicion, as CNN is known to be biased. Here is the full story.

it's not freedom of speech to interrupt a rally until you get to speak, that's intimidation, thuggery, bullying and threatening violence. Plus, you changed the rally, thus removing the other people's actual freedom of speech.

It was a counter protest (common) handled well by trumpsters get over yourself. It opened a good line of communication that I think we need more of.

Gorilla tactics. No props from me.

The speaker was awesome to invite them up on the stage and displayed a great example of freedom of speech. Allowing the other side a few minutes with his platform. I found it even more interesting the crowd supported BLM on some things.

Not shocking.
I watched them interrupt someone else's rally. Typical thug action.

I give up, you two are hopelessly mired in propaganda.
So much for listening to each other lol
I made a statement, and you quoted back to me a bunch of bullshit media propaganda. If you know my posting history, folks around here will tell you, I don't fall for propaganda.

You made this statement;

"Every attack on Mexicans, Muslims, women, veteran etc. Is an attack on all of us."

Trump never attacked ALL Mexicans, Muslims, women, veteran, etc. If you believe that, you are a victims of propaganda. I'm not even going to have a discussion with you on that, it is just preposterous propaganda and left wing spin.

I suspect you are either one of two things;

A) A young kid with very little education about the history of classical liberalism, the Magna Carta, the enlightenment, foundation of the nation, the first amendment etc. and you really don't know shit about the freedom of speech,

or

B) An agent provocateur.

Either way don't tell someone who has had years of political science education at the University level about what is or is not freedom of speech. If they were not violent, and didn't not infringe upon the folks that were excising their own right to speak, you don't know what you are talking about.

A) A young kid with very little education about the history of classical liberalism, the Magna Carta, the enlightenment, foundation of the nation, the first amendment etc. and you really don't know shit about the freedom of speech,

or

B) An agent provocateur.

Either way don't tell someone who has had years of political science education at the University level about what is or is not freedom of speech. If they were not violent, and didn't not infringe upon the folks that were excising their own right to speak, you don't know what you are talking about.

They infringed on other people's right to free speech by changing the meaning of their rally, and shouting them down until they had their chance to go gansta gorilla up on stage.

Last edited:

Not shocking.
I watched them interrupt someone else's rally. Typical thug action.
What? At that Bernie Sander's event? :badgrin:

They didn't interrupt, they were invited. It might have looked like they interrupted, but Sanders is part of the establishment as well.

You must understand how the Deep State works. If you research that girl's history, you will find out that whole event was staged for your consumption. None of that incident was real.

The girl that was speaking on that podium had, at one time, helped organize and create the Tea Party. She was an elite Deep Stater. She had, at one time, been enamored with Sarah Palin. It's all a facade. Don't be fooled by any or it.

Hell, for all we know, this event was staged.

You never can be too sure.

or

B) An agent provocateur.

They infringed on other people's right to free speech by g=changing the meaning of their rally, and shouting them down until they had they change to go gansta gorilla up on stage.

Possible, I'd need to see the video.

Forum List

Back