bleak future for the "Fox News crowd"

An open borders, homosexual, occupying, welfare dependent, ghetto class is a brighter future for America.................

No doubt about it lol

LOL, spews about Fox news then post from some idiot site called, alternet.

and get this folks, WE ARE DOOOOOOOMED

I've been on this board a long time. I may have met one or two intellingent people on the left but for the life of me I can't think of who they were. :eusa_whistle:

Readership and viewership at the LMSM

stock_graph_down_arrow.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
your numbers are NOT increasing and lying about it doesnt change that fact

They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

Jillian's fan club? Have you joined?

You have us confused with the Vanished "Occupy" movement.

Your Neo-Marxist, anti-Semitic, violent rantings got you put on Ignore by the American people

Forum List

Back