bleak future for the "Fox News crowd"

FOX is by far the most popular cable news outlet. Libs may comfort themselves with FOX going under in 5 or 6 generations, but it's all they have.

I heard the Romney campaign intends to only talk to various online "news" sources such as Drudge and Brietbart and of course Foxnews, let's see how that works.

They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

yeah yeah:rolleyes:

FOX is by far the most popular cable news outlet. Libs may comfort themselves with FOX going under in 5 or 6 generations, but it's all they have.

IMO Fox news is most popular because it's the only 24 hour news channel you can get with basic cable. I shut my cable off and was going strickly off of the Internet with only antennea service from Comcast. There were probably about 10 channels total and FOX was the only 24 hour news.

Kinda helps with popularity when you're the only one.

I heard the Romney campaign intends to only talk to various online "news" sources such as Drudge and Brietbart and of course Foxnews, let's see how that works.

It will probably work out great. Kudos to his Campaign on a very wise decision. The Liberal/Democrat Press never gives the Republican a fair shake. Good to see a Republican finally playing it smart and realizing that. CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,NPR,PBS,NY Times, and several other Liberal Media Outlets have been in the bag for the Dear Leader since day one. I don't see why that would change suddenly. Too many Republicans over the years still believed the CNN's of the world still had journalistic integrity. Year after year they got burned, yet they continued appearing on those Networks. Romney's Campaign gets it. It's about time a Republican did.

This is from the same crowd that predicted a couple months ago that Rush Limbaugh would be gone soon!

You notice we aren't worried libs?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

yeah yeah:rolleyes:

Yeah? How does the republican party plan to survive in an America where they unashamedly spent the future on tax cuts for the wealthy and useless wars? Where they proudly proclaim the youth to be worthless, clueless moochers?

IMO Fox news is most popular because it's the only 24 hour news channel you can get with basic cable. I shut my cable off and was going strickly off of the Internet with only antennea service from Comcast. There were probably about 10 channels total and FOX was the only 24 hour news.

liar

It will probably work out great. Kudos to his Campaign on a very wise decision. The Liberal/Democrat Press never gives the Republican a fair shake. Good to see a Republican finally playing it smart and realizing that. CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,NPR,PBS,NY Times, and several other Liberal Media Outlets have been in the bag for the Dear Leader since day one. I don't see why that would change suddenly. Too many Republicans over the years still believed the CNN's of the world still had journalistic integrity. Year after year they got burned, yet they continued appearing on those Networks. Romney's Campaign gets it. It's about time a Republican did.

They get burned by the media because they have no good explanation for pandering to the billionaire class and running easily corruptible imbeciles for office. Just playing to the base is no way to win.

Agreed.

They doctor and edit interviews to make Republicans look foolish or dishonest. I'm glad Romney finally caught on and refuses to play that game.

Agreed.

They doctor and edit interviews to make Republicans look foolish or dishonest. I'm glad Romney finally caught on and refuses to play that game.

Still pissed about Sarah Palin being asked real questions?

liar

Is that your closing argument?

liar

Is that your closing argument?

It's Willow, the biggest idiot on this forum. What else did you expect? :D

Agreed.

Good for Romney... remember when they stuck them at little baby desks for one of the debates?

They get burned by the media because they have no good explanation for pandering to the billionaire class and running easily corruptible imbeciles for office. Just playing to the base is no way to win.

Yeah sure, that's it. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back