Blatent form of indoctrination... Should Teacher be fired?

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.

and that's not pushing her political opinion on her students?

th

On what planet is the term "condescending" political? In what universe is the term "civil" political? When did "precedent" become a POLITICAL term?

Sorry, posting "fail" buttons just because you can't think of an argument, doesn't make one.

The 'fail button' was about your vision.

If you can't see that's she's pushing HER own political agenda in that test, your vision has failed.

It calls for negative input on Trump, and positive input on Obama.

open your eyes

Funny, I distinctly remember only seconds ago asking you how "condescending", "civil" and "precedent" refer to any kind of "politics" at all.

And you can't do it.

th

Here

You'll need this if you leave the house

So all you have is Googly Images and no what we call "argument".

Moving on.

Using two presidents for a fill in the blank question isnt' political?

school_fool.jpg

"Trump speaks in a very superior and ________ manner insulting many people."

Gee, that doesn't call for a negative response?

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.

th

On what planet is the term "condescending" political? In what universe is the term "civil" political? When did "precedent" become a POLITICAL term?

Sorry, posting "fail" buttons just because you can't think of an argument, doesn't make one.
You are condescending in most of your posts. You are not right most of the time.

See? And that's not "political" EITHER.

This is exactly the same shit I keep pointing out to Rumpbots crying the blues pretending opposition to Herr Furrier is about Rump's "politics". He has no "politics". The objection to Rump is all about character.
That was not what we were talking about. We were talking about a test from a teacher. (The point of my above reference is that "Condesending" is a put down and was used about Trump. Now do you understand?)

th

If you can't see that's she's pushing HER own political agenda in that test, your vision has failed.

open your eyes

Funny, I distinctly remember only seconds ago asking you how "condescending", "civil" and "precedent" refer to any kind of "politics" at all.

And you can't do it.

th

Here

Moving on.

Hard to argue with someone deaf, dumb, and blind.

open your eyes

And you can't do it.

th

Here

Moving on.

Especially when all you have is ad hom fallacy.

Again --- moving on to look for signs of intelligent life.

th

You are condescending in most of your posts. You are not right most of the time.

This is exactly the same shit I keep pointing out to Rumpbots crying the blues pretending opposition to Herr Furrier is about Rump's "politics". He has no "politics". The objection to Rump is all about character.
That was not what we were talking about. We were talking about a test from a teacher. (The point of my above reference is that "Condesending" is a put down and was used about Trump. Now do you understand?)

YES obviously 'condescending' is a put-down. The structure of the sentences demands a put-down. What 'condescending' is NOT --- is "political". That's a personal trait.

Get it now?

open your eyes

And you can't do it.

th

Here

Moving on.

Especially when all you have is ad hom fallacy.

I already have.

th

YES obviously 'condescending' is a put-down. The structure of the sentences demands a put-down. What 'condescending' is NOT --- is "political". That's a personal trait.

Get it now?
Oh, poor Pogo. "disgusting: is not political. Until you put it next to a president . Obama is disgusting. Is that political"

Got it NOW?

Get it now?
Oh, poor Pogo. "disgusting: is not political. Until you put it next to a president . Obama is disgusting. Is that political"

Got it NOW?

No it's not "political". You could have caught O'bama picking his nose. Once AGAIN there ain't nothing "political" about that.

POLITICS is political; PERSONAL is not. Smell me yet?

Lemme get this straight --- YOU were a teacher??

Anybody is welcome to post definitions of "condescending", "civil", "precedent" --- or their synonyms that would also have worked --- that denote any kind of "politics" in them. Y'all seem to be blaming a teacher for your own failure to distinguish between the political and the personal. Clean up your own brain first.

Last edited:
The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
Aside from reading, writing, and arithmetic... Schools should at least try to teach kids how to think. Not what to think...

Get it now?

Got it NOW?

No it's not "political". You could have caught O'bama picking his nose. Once AGAIN there ain't nothing "political" about that.

Anybody is welcome to post definitions of "condescending", "civil", "precedent" --- or their synonyms that would also have worked --- that denote any kind of "politics" in them.
Most certainly, I smell you.

Let's look at any word. say "balloon" What kind of word is balloon? You say it is a noun. It's a happy noun unless of course you have a fear of balloons.

But it is also a verb. Still a pleasant word, but it depends on how it's used. If someone says their dividends ballooned when the company sold it's subsidiary, it's a Great Happy word. Kind of personal

Then there is the nasty ballooned. Max ballooned when he started drinking and eating burgers and fries. He weighs 280 in less than 6 months! Poor Max.

Do you see you can put a wird kin many categories: happy, sad, nasty, highly personal, not personal at all. It depends on how the word in used.

You don't need to be using any political figure's name on a vocabulary test and this not about freedom of speech and that teacher knows it. This is about ethics in education and it is apparent that the teacher's ideology overrides that. I'm wondering about the principal and his ethics.

Has Zawatski done this before? Is this her only english class, she didn't have the same questions on the test to her other classes? Do the other english teachers do the same thing? And this is the 1st time any parent complained? Hard to believe this is an isolated incident, makes me wonder what the hell is going on in that school.

As for the teacher, if this has been going on for some time, and I suspect it has, then I think she should be reprimanded and if it happens again she should be fired.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
Aside from reading, writing, and arithmetic... Schools should at least try to teach kids how to think. Not what to think...
Exactly! You would be a good prospect for a good teacher.

Get it now?

Got it NOW?

Anybody is welcome to post definitions of "condescending", "civil", "precedent" --- or their synonyms that would also have worked --- that denote any kind of "politics" in them.

Let's look at any word. say "balloon" What kind of word is balloon? You say it is a noun. It's a happy noun unless of course you have a fear of balloons.

But it is also a verb. Still a pleasant word, but it depends on how it's used. If someone says their dividends ballooned when the company sold it's subsidiary, it's a Great Happy word. Kind of personal

Then there is the nasty ballooned. Max ballooned when he started drinking and eating burgers and fries. He weighs 280 in less than 6 months! Poor Max.

Do you see you can put a wird kin many categories: happy, sad, nasty, highly personal, not personal at all. It depends on how the word in used.

SMFH....

"Max ballooned when he started drinking and eating burgers and fries. He weighs 280 in less than 6 months! Poor Max."

---- and if "Max" happens to be a politician, THIS ISN'T A POLITICAL STATEMENT. Just as if Max happens to be a taxi driver it's not an "automotive" statement, just as if Max happens to be a doctor it ain't a "medical" statement.

Holy SHIT....

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

Teacher under fire for slipping anti-Trump question into homework

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Always read your own links before you post.
Politicians have nothing to do with politics.
Even political terms
Mkay :dunno:

You don't need to be using any political figure's name on a vocabulary test and this not about freedom of speech and that teacher knows it. This is about ethics in education and it is apparent that the teacher's ideology overrides that. I'm wondering about the principal and his ethics.

Has Zawatski done this before? Is this her only english class, she didn't have the same questions on the test to her other classes? Do the other english teachers do the same thing? And this is the 1st time any parent complained? Hard to believe this is an isolated incident, makes me wonder what the hell is going on in that school.

As for the teacher, if this has been going on for some time, and I suspect it has, then I think she should be reprimanded and if it happens again she should be fired.

"Using a political figure on a vocabulary test" is your own plugged-in reasoning (and apparently the parent's). All there's evidence for is using a famous person on a vocabulary test. It isn't a political question but a personal one.

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Go ahead. READ it. Instead of plugging in shit I never said.

Go ahead, read it.

You said its not political when it talks a politicians actions and words.
This is silly pogo.
Are you drunk?

Go ahead, read it.

This is silly pogo.
Are you drunk?

NO, I DID NOT.

Quote me. And quit plugging in what isn't there.

Go ahead, read it.

This is silly pogo.
Are you drunk?

NO, I DID NOT.

Quote me. And quit plugging in what isn't there.
Omg your semantics are boring as fuck. You said its not about politics. Are you happy now?
Guess what? A presidents actions and words ARE politics.

Get it now?

Got it NOW?

SMFH....

"Max ballooned when he started drinking and eating burgers and fries. He weighs 280 in less than 6 months! Poor Max."

---- and if "Max" happens to be a politician, THIS ISN'T A POLITICAL STATEMENT. Just as if Max happens to be a taxi driver it's not an "automotive" statement, just as if Max happens to be a doctor it ain't a "medical" statement.

Holy SHIT....
"Political: transcends many facets, usual a positive or negative.

But your last statement let me see exactly where you are coming from. So I a beginning to see the confusion.

Yes, automotive, and medical are generally considered statements. But what makes the difference is the descriptive word being places with a PERsON. Let's look at "disgusting" again. It can't be used to qualify automotive but it can to a "mechanic: and disgusting would not describe medical but it would a doctor.

so, strictly disgusting would not describe political, it would for a politician. Do you see where there is a difference. I understand your logic and it was well intended, it just did not go far enough. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Forum List

Back