Blatent form of indoctrination... Should Teacher be fired?

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

Teacher under fire for slipping anti-Trump question into homework

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

They aren't the worst but will bring out the Snowflakes.

The teacher probably needs a talking to though.

FWIW, I can't figure out what's anti-Republican and anti-Democrat from day to day. Used to be the Republicans were tough on pot. oh well.

I think a reprimand and promise from her to not do it again would be enough.

She also needs to be reminded that in cases like this, you don't respond to the parents before you talk to our super/vice principal.
Too many people out there wants to be a teacher, an unbiased, GOOD teacher. Can her ass.

Bull squeezings!

There is no line of teachers anywhere desperate enough to teach middle school. She screwed up, got called on it. Hopefully she learned a lesson herself. Let it go!

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Always read your own links before you post.

The quiz question says nothing about politics.
Using two presidents for a fill in the blank question isnt' political?

school_fool.jpg

"Trump speaks in a very superior and ________ manner insulting many people."

Gee, that doesn't call for a negative response?

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.
WRONG>

Just as President Trump speaks in a very MOTIVATING manner exciting many people. He needs to have
more DIALOGUES inviting people to be oart of the address.

Barack Obama set a _PRECEDENT when he apologized to countries around the world.

iF i WAS A TEACHER GIVING THAT TEST, i SHOULD BE FIRED AS i SAID EARLIER. jUST LIKE THE TEACHER I THE ARTICLE.

You certainly set high standards. Tell me something you fucked up in your job so we can get you fired! I doubt that would be a difficult task.

Looks like it's the parent who needs remedial reading. The quiz question says nothing about politics.

Go ahead, read it.

It's what we get when we elect a narcissistic sociopath. Also this is a vocabulary quiz --- it's asking for an ADJECTIVE.

Always read your own links before you post.

The quiz question says nothing about politics.
Using two presidents for a fill in the blank question isnt' political?

school_fool.jpg

"Trump speaks in a very superior and ________ manner insulting many people."

Gee, that doesn't call for a negative response?

NO, it isn't. Because the question is about the personality of a well-known person.

NONE of the adjectives/nouns asked for have anything to do with "politics". Watch.

"President Rump speaks in a very superior and CONDESCENDING manner insulting many people. He needs to be more CIVIL so that the American people respect and admire him."

"Barack Obama set a PRECEDENT when he became the first African American President".

***NONE*** of those terms have anything to do with politics. The first is about personality, the second is a simple noun.

This ain't rocket surgery here even if the parent's sycophantian hero-worship's butthurt prevented him from figuring that out.
WRONG>

Just as President Trump speaks in a very MOTIVATING manner exciting many people. He needs to have
more DIALOGUES inviting people to be oart of the address.

Barack Obama set a _PRECEDENT when he apologized to countries around the world.

iF i WAS A TEACHER GIVING THAT TEST, i SHOULD BE FIRED AS i SAID EARLIER. jUST LIKE THE TEACHER I THE ARTICLE.

Relax, you'd never get to be a teacher with that level of English.
I was a teacher for 30 years, reading and Language Arts major, hours just short of a doctorate. And you?

Your posts definitely do not show it.

and that's not pushing her political opinion on her students?

th

On what planet is the term "condescending" political? In what universe is the term "civil" political? When did "precedent" become a POLITICAL term?

Sorry, posting "fail" buttons just because you can't think of an argument, doesn't make one.
You are condescending in most of your posts. You are not right most of the time.

See? And that's not "political" EITHER.

This is exactly the same shit I keep pointing out to Rumpbots crying the blues pretending opposition to Herr Furrier is about Rump's "politics". He has no "politics". The objection to Rump is all about character.
That was not what we were talking about. We were talking about a test from a teacher. (The point of my above reference is that "Condesending" is a put down and was used about Trump. Now do you understand?)

Maybe you should learn to spell "condescending" first before you prove yourself a hypocrite?

Did you happen to see that this article is from Feb 2017?

Not when I posted it ma'am... But it has been discussed in depth at the end of the thread...

It more than likely wouldn't have mattered re: the date to me... I consider the thread to be like salt in an open wound to the TDS group... It takes so little to trip their triggers...

FWIW, I can't figure out what's anti-Republican and anti-Democrat from day to day. Used to be the Republicans were tough on pot. oh well.

She also needs to be reminded that in cases like this, you don't respond to the parents before you talk to our super/vice principal.

Can her. An example needs to be set for other teachers doing the same thing! A warning to her superiors for allowing it to happen.

It's not like she degraded the kid in class, or smacked the kid around. This to me isn't a fireable offense.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
Aside from reading, writing, and arithmetic... Schools should at least try to teach kids how to think. Not what to think...

They do.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
Aside from reading, writing, and arithmetic... Schools should at least try to teach kids how to think. Not what to think...

They do.
Along with trying pass other people’s shit of as your own, and denying history? Piss off. The mod saved your ass when he shit canned your thread. You’re dismissed...

They do.
Not all of them. Especially is secondary schools and post grad classes.

They do.
Along with trying pass other people’s shit of as your own, and denying history? ...

I haven’t done either of those things. Don’t lie.

The teacher should be suspended without pay for a couple of weeks for being so shallow and obvious.

It should not be difficult for a teacher to find objective videos to show children in class that Trump is a complete idiot. No need to risk parental involvement.

The teacher should be suspended without pay for a couple of weeks for being so shallow and obvious.

It should not be difficult for a teacher to find objective videos to show children in class that Trump is a complete idiot. No need to risk parental involvement.

What the teacher did is wrong. but because of the pay structure, suspending teachers for a couple of weeks is like suspending an average worker for twice that long!

She needed good slap on the hand and told never to do it again. That has been done. Let it go!

Too many people out there wants to be a teacher, an unbiased, GOOD teacher. Can her ass.

I can understand the NO SOUP FOR YOU position, I just wouldn't do it in this case.
I think one of the most import jobs for a teacher is teaching students how to evaluate properly. And that is making opinions. How are we going to change the dynamics of elections if people are not taught how to make decisions and evaluate?

Right now, we have voters who vote how their friends vote or what their choice of media says. We have to stop that cycle and we can't with teachers like this.

Again, the school quiz had nothing to do with "elections" because it has nothing to do with "politics". It's a vocabulary quiz. For an 11-year-old. Ain't a whole lot of 11-year-olds into politics, which is an enviable position to be in. The parent appears to be too stupid to see that.
It's about indoctrination. You appear to be too stupid to see that.

I can understand the NO SOUP FOR YOU position, I just wouldn't do it in this case.
I think one of the most import jobs for a teacher is teaching students how to evaluate properly. And that is making opinions. How are we going to change the dynamics of elections if people are not taught how to make decisions and evaluate?

Right now, we have voters who vote how their friends vote or what their choice of media says. We have to stop that cycle and we can't with teachers like this.

Again, the school quiz had nothing to do with "elections" because it has nothing to do with "politics". It's a vocabulary quiz. For an 11-year-old. Ain't a whole lot of 11-year-olds into politics, which is an enviable position to be in. The parent appears to be too stupid to see that.
It's about indoctrination. You appear to be too stupid to see that.

Apparently it's about reading comprehension. You failed. The kid's father did too.

It's the price of cult worship -- you literally lose your mind.

Forum List

Back