Blatent form of indoctrination... Should Teacher be fired?

“President Trump speaks in a very superior and enertaining manner insulting many people. He needs to be more motivating so that the American people respect and admire him.”
This ok?

For the test, sure. Although I'd want an explanation for the term "motivating". Especially as it tends to contradict the previous line. Plus you gotta spell entertaining right.

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

Teacher under fire for slipping anti-Trump question into homework

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/

They aren't the worst but will bring out the Snowflakes.

The teacher probably needs a talking to though.

FWIW, I can't figure out what's anti-Republican and anti-Democrat from day to day. Used to be the Republicans were tough on pot. oh well.

I think a reprimand and promise from her to not do it again would be enough.

She also needs to be reminded that in cases like this, you don't respond to the parents before you talk to our super/vice principal.

Can her. An example needs to be set for other teachers doing the same thing! A warning to her superiors for allowing it to happen.

For the test, sure. Although I'd want an explanation for the term "motivating". Especially as it tends to contradict the previous line. Plus you gotta spell entertaining right.

The word 'motivating' is not a term, it is a WORD.

Do you need this explained to you? What part is not clear?

mo·ti·vate
[ˈmōdəˌvāt]
VERB
motivating (present participle)
  1. provide (someone) with a motive for doing something.
    "he was primarily motivated by the desire for profit"
    synonyms:
    prompt · drive · move · inspire · stimulate · influence · lead · persuade · actuate · activate· impel · push · propel · spur (on) · provoke · trigger · cause · bring about · occasion · induce · incite

On what planet is the term "condescending" political? In what universe is the term "civil" political? When did "precedent" become a POLITICAL term?

Sorry, posting "fail" buttons just because you can't think of an argument, doesn't make one.

You're being facetious...aren't you?

The word 'motivating' is not a term, it is a WORD.

Do you need this explained to you? What part is not clear?

mo·ti·vate
[ˈmōdəˌvāt]
VERB
motivating (present participle)
  1. provide (someone) with a motive for doing something.
    "he was primarily motivated by the desire for profit"
    synonyms:
    prompt · drive · move · inspire · stimulate · influence · lead · persuade · actuate · activate· impel · push · propel · spur (on) · provoke · trigger · cause · bring about · occasion · induce · incite

I'm afraid word and term are not mutually exclusive on this planet.

Pogo is simply being a Troll. Even he doesn't believe what he is throwing up against the wall in the desperate hope that something sticks.

never_wrestle_with_a_pig-625x746-S.jpg

Pogo is simply being a Troll. Even he doesn't believe what he is throwing up against the wall in the desperate hope that something sticks.

never_wrestle_with_a_pig-625x746-S.jpg

Hey, feel free to show the class how a word can't be a term. It's your idea.

Didn't we discuss this two years ago when it happened? Pretty sure we did...

Good eye. Should have noticed from the URL alone. Perhaps the threads should be merged.

At which point, it's worth noting, Rump had been in office approximately three weeks, which leaves little time for any "political" analysis but a whole lot for the personal since all that campaign rhetoric was still fresh.

Which one is this thread then?

Oh it didn't trigger me... But I knew that it would snap the TDS sufferers like a rubber band... Sting much?

Nope, cuz I learned to read when I was a tiny tiny kid.

You responded just as much if not more than anyone else in the thread... Must be an issue in your mind...
While I don't doubt your ability to read, forgive me for asking why you didn't catch the date?

Which one is this thread then?

Oh it didn't trigger me... But I knew that it would snap the TDS sufferers like a rubber band... Sting much?

Nope, cuz I learned to read when I was a tiny tiny kid.

You responded just as much if not more than anyone else in the thread... Must be an issue in your mind...
While I don't doubt your ability to read, forgive me for asking why you didn't catch the date?

Because I presume when somebody posts a new thread about a current event, it's a current event.

What was your plan in posting a two-year-old story? None of which affects my point about reading the words btw. It actually bolsters it.

You know what, when I found out the story was two years old I Googled around to find out if there was any followup. Didn't find anything except a lot of other two-year-old stories and blogs but what I did notice is how many of them just outright LIED about what the story is, calling it "political" and all sorts of shit. Maybe the better question is why so many wags have to misrepresent things in order to make a point they apparently can't make on its own merits.

As you noted, trigger-happy, it's widespread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back