Blatant Hate

They were DISARMED and left to die HERE in America. I for one am NOT about to accept the killing of our military our citizens HERE on OUR soil IN America.
But the democrats are.

Fury

GUy, where have you been? They've restricted weapons on bases for years...

Seriously, the more I read conservative posts, the more i"m convinced you've lost your minds as a movement.

Yes done under President Clinton.
Beginning in March 1993, under the Clinton administration, the army forbids military personnel from carrying their own personal firearms and mandates that “a credible and specific threat against [Department of the Army] personnel [exist] in that region” before military personnel “may be authorized to carry firearms for personal protection.”
The EO was signed by Bushed while leaving office..
Then he was just as WRONG as Clinton OR Obama. The ACT is WRONG no matter who writes OR signs it.
I was in during Reagan, we didn't get to run around with weapons either...

Sometimes you can find it in words, other times like this you can find it in actions.
And yet still other times you can find it in pictures. So just how do democrats and Hillary/Obama and the others see our world?
v10.jpg

Just that simple really. You KNOW the actions from TV/radio and both the printed and cyber press. But it goes beyond that to other actions like THEIR personal safety. So Obama and democrats give the order.
article-2595587-1CC7610000000578-691_634x286.jpg

That IS a run and hide order for the bravest most well trained responsible people in OUR military. What does that do to the mindset of those fine men and women? To tell the best trained the most able and the highest skilled to "Run and Hide"?.
2mpmln6vi-vi-e1442047765891.jpg

It's a public shaming a degrading to our finest our brightest and bravest. When you support Obama OR support Hillary or ANY democrat you spit on the legacy the luster of the few the proud and the free. And that IS what you do to them on their GOOD days. Sometimes when you support a democrat, you just kill them.
8f767-150717142821-4-marines-killed-chattanooga-shooting-identified-nr-00000000-large-169-e1442046444178.jpg

They were DISARMED and left to die HERE in America. I for one am NOT about to accept the killing of our military our citizens HERE on OUR soil IN America.
But the democrats are.

Fury

First started in 1969, with Nixon. Upgraded in 1987, with Reagan. Updated again, under Clinton. Updated again, in 2011, under Obama.

You are truly ignorant. Massively ignorant.

It's OUR military idiot. Do you not trust them?
And it's OUR right. You do support the Bill of Rights don't you idiot?

it depends on the person. There were guys I served with I'd never trust with a gun out in the general public.

Bill or rights talks about WELL REGULATED militias. This is a perfectly valid regulation.
It's NOT a regulation idiot, it's a right and maybe just maybe idiot some time you should have someone read the entire statement to you.
Here's some help for you the mentally backward.

I hope that the above will educate your feeble mind even a little.

It's OUR military idiot. Do you not trust them?
And it's OUR right. You do support the Bill of Rights don't you idiot?

it depends on the person. There were guys I served with I'd never trust with a gun out in the general public.

Bill or rights talks about WELL REGULATED militias. This is a perfectly valid regulation.

Bill or rights talks about WELL REGULATED militias. This is a perfectly valid regulation

and yet they gave the Right to the people, not the militia.

go figure

Sometimes you can find it in words, other times like this you can find it in actions.
And yet still other times you can find it in pictures. So just how do democrats and Hillary/Obama and the others see our world?
v10.jpg

Just that simple really. You KNOW the actions from TV/radio and both the printed and cyber press. But it goes beyond that to other actions like THEIR personal safety. So Obama and democrats give the order.

That IS a run and hide order for the bravest most well trained responsible people in OUR military. What does that do to the mindset of those fine men and women? To tell the best trained the most able and the highest skilled to "Run and Hide"?.

It's a public shaming a degrading to our finest our brightest and bravest. When you support Obama OR support Hillary or ANY democrat you spit on the legacy the luster of the few the proud and the free. And that IS what you do to them on their GOOD days. Sometimes when you support a democrat, you just kill them.
8f767-150717142821-4-marines-killed-chattanooga-shooting-identified-nr-00000000-large-169-e1442046444178.jpg

But the democrats are.

Fury

First started in 1969, with Nixon. Upgraded in 1987, with Reagan. Updated again, under Clinton. Updated again, in 2011, under Obama.

You are truly ignorant. Massively ignorant.
I SAID retard it was WRONG period NO MATTER who wrote it OR signed off on it. It's NOT a political statement you dimwit, IT'S a policy statement CLOWN TRASH.

Well, the way I see it...It isn't worth spending a decade in a iran and rebuilding the entire country just to get fucked once again.

So peace and working things out should be tried.
They died on AMERICAN soil Matthew. Not overseas not in combat. HERE in America THEIR home THEIR country.

Was he hired by Iran or an Iranian. Get real. Why not go after SA and the Gulf States , how about Egypt while were at it, Pakistan, India.

Actually we should be going after all Muslims everywhere. Including DC.

v10.jpg

But the democrats are.

Fury
Can be trusted with nuclear weapons? That's why we have a treaty with Iran, because the religious CAN'T be trusted. And Iran is super right wing religious.

[
It's NOT a regulation idiot, it's a right and maybe just maybe idiot some time you should have someone read the entire statement to you.
Here's some help for you the mentally backward.

I hope that the above will educate your feeble mind even a little.

Guy, i'm not impressed by Comedy Magicians.

There's no good reason for a civilian to have a gun, and less good reason to go around having everyone pack guns because you've made it way too easy for the bad guys to get them.

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries is too high a price to compensate for your tiny pecker.

And then Ginsburg, and it switches back.

yawn

You can pretty much figure, if it comes up before SCOTUS again,

they wont' take it up.

yawn

they wont' take it up.

Uh, guy, since no republican will be elected President for decades, we can look forward to a very liberal Supreme Court.

The Bullshit that is Heller will go the way of all flesh.
Why do you say that???

Hillary's not going to the White House, she's going to the Big House...

Obozo and Val Jarret are working on that as we speak.

yawn

they wont' take it up.

Uh, guy, since no republican will be elected President for decades, we can look forward to a very liberal Supreme Court.

The Bullshit that is Heller will go the way of all flesh.

Uh, guy, since no republican will be elected President for decades

Typing in your sleep? Because MUST be dreaming

we can look forward to a very liberal Supreme Court.

no, 5-4, either way, for decades to come

The Bullshit that is Heller will go the way of all flesh

Unlikely.

It may strengthen, but it wont' 'go away'.

Why do you say that???

Hillary's not going to the White House, she's going to the Big House...

Obozo and Val Jarret are working on that as we speak.

Guy, can you go somewhere else with your wank fantasies.

But thanks for admitting your best hope for stopping Hillary is hoping the Democrats stop her.

Your party has become some kind of twisted reality TV Show.

Not at all. I can do math.

Simple math. Minorities are growing as a percentage of the electorate and white people are shrinking.

A GOP candidate would need to get 65% of the white vote in 2016 in order to win. this is something that only Reagan has achieved. But yet the GOP has been offending minorities for decades in order to try to scare more white people into voting for them.

unlikely. Scalia and Kennedy are in their 80's. they won't live through two terms of Hillary, who will appoint two liberals to replace them. then it will turn into 6-3, with just Alito, Roberts and Uncle Thomas making up the Conservative block.

Simple math. Minorities are growing as a percentage of the electorate and white people are shrinking.

A GOP candidate would need to get 65% of the white vote in 2016 in order to win. this is something that only Reagan has achieved. But yet the GOP has been offending minorities for decades in order to try to scare more white people into voting for them.

unlikely. Scalia and Kennedy are in their 80's. they won't live through two terms of Hillary, who will appoint two liberals to replace them. then it will turn into 6-3, with just Alito, Roberts and Uncle Thomas making up the Conservative block.

they won't live through two terms of Hillary,

Hillary wont' get two terms. She will be very lucky if she gets one,

Uncle Thomas

Isn't that cute.

racism from the left.

Unfortunately for the GOP, not enough white people are stupid enough to believe the fear mongering GOP leadership.

Well, the way I see it...It isn't worth spending a decade in a iran and rebuilding the entire country just to get fucked once again.

So peace and working things out should be tried.
They died on AMERICAN soil Matthew. Not overseas not in combat. HERE in America THEIR home THEIR country.

Was he hired by Iran or an Iranian. Get real. Why not go after SA and the Gulf States , how about Egypt while were at it, Pakistan, India.

Actually we should be going after all Muslims everywhere. Including DC.
Wow, how ignorant.

Forum List

Back