Blatant Hate

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Sometimes you can find it in words, other times like this you can find it in actions.
And yet still other times you can find it in pictures. So just how do democrats and Hillary/Obama and the others see our world?
v10.jpg

Just that simple really. You KNOW the actions from TV/radio and both the printed and cyber press. But it goes beyond that to other actions like THEIR personal safety. So Obama and democrats give the order.
article-2595587-1CC7610000000578-691_634x286.jpg

That IS a run and hide order for the bravest most well trained responsible people in OUR military. What does that do to the mindset of those fine men and women? To tell the best trained the most able and the highest skilled to "Run and Hide"?.
2mpmln6vi-vi-e1442047765891.jpg

It's a public shaming a degrading to our finest our brightest and bravest. When you support Obama OR support Hillary or ANY democrat you spit on the legacy the luster of the few the proud and the free. And that IS what you do to them on their GOOD days. Sometimes when you support a democrat, you just kill them.
8f767-150717142821-4-marines-killed-chattanooga-shooting-identified-nr-00000000-large-169-e1442046444178.jpg

They were DISARMED and left to die HERE in America. I for one am NOT about to accept the killing of our military our citizens HERE on OUR soil IN America.
But the democrats are.

Fury

They were DISARMED and left to die HERE in America. I for one am NOT about to accept the killing of our military our citizens HERE on OUR soil IN America.
But the democrats are.

Fury

GUy, where have you been? They've restricted weapons on bases for years...

Seriously, the more I read conservative posts, the more i"m convinced you've lost your minds as a movement.

Well, the way I see it...It isn't worth spending a decade in a iran and rebuilding the entire country just to get fucked once again.

So peace and working things out should be tried.
They died on AMERICAN soil Matthew. Not overseas not in combat. HERE in America THEIR home THEIR country.

Yes, when you let anyone buy a gun, shit like this happens.

But you are more likely to be killed by a disgruntled white worker than a brown terrorist.

• Banned
Well, the way I see it...It isn't worth spending a decade in a iran and rebuilding the entire country just to get fucked once again.

They died on AMERICAN soil Matthew. Not overseas not in combat. HERE in America THEIR home THEIR country.

But you are more likely to be killed by a disgruntled white worker than a brown terrorist.
CORRECTION....When you disarm the PEOPLE this happens. They were not made targets by color, they were made targets for being UNARMED.

Was he hired by Iran or an Iranian. Get real. Why not go after SA and the Gulf States , how about Egypt while were at it, Pakistan, India.

The fact that they can't be armed on base is stupid and it is a policy that should get reversed.

• Banned
But the democrats are.

Fury

Seriously, the more I read conservative posts, the more i"m convinced you've lost your minds as a movement.
Ah idiot, this was NOT on base. It was a shopping mall. And YOU have the "lost" mind.

Base Security IS armed while doing their patrols on the base.

It's just the general population of the base that has to have their weapons checked in.

Been that way for almost my entire career in the U.S. Navy.

And by the way, those people that were killed were at a RECRUITING STATION. Now, in a recruiting station, you have to have a lot of interface with the civilian population, and running around with weapons would make many families nervous.

I know, I spent 2 1/2 years in recruiting.

CORRECTION....When you disarm the PEOPLE this happens. They were not made targets by color, they were made targets for being UNARMED.

They should of been armed....Period.

The directive restricting on-base carrying to those involved in security or law enforcement, or in situations where there was "a reasonable expectation that life or Army assets would be jeopardized if firearms were not carried" was issued under Papa Bush in 1992.

Base Security IS armed while doing their patrols on the base.

It's just the general population of the base that has to have their weapons checked in.

Been that way for almost my entire career in the U.S. Navy.

And by the way, those people that were killed were at a RECRUITING STATION. Now, in a recruiting station, you have to have a lot of interface with the civilian population, and running around with weapons would make many families nervous.

I know, I spent 2 1/2 years in recruiting.
Well then if the sight of a gun makes the family nervous YOU need to educate MORE then the recruit.

But the democrats are.

Fury

Yes done under President Clinton.
Beginning in March 1993, under the Clinton administration, the army forbids military personnel from carrying their own personal firearms and mandates that “a credible and specific threat against [Department of the Army] personnel [exist] in that region” before military personnel “may be authorized to carry firearms for personal protection.”

But the democrats are.

Fury

Beginning in March 1993, under the Clinton administration, the army forbids military personnel from carrying their own personal firearms and mandates that “a credible and specific threat against [Department of the Army] personnel [exist] in that region” before military personnel “may be authorized to carry firearms for personal protection.”
The EO was signed by Bushed while leaving office..

But the democrats are.

Fury

The EO was signed by Bushed while leaving office..
Then he was just as WRONG as Clinton OR Obama. The ACT is WRONG no matter who writes OR signs it.

Forum List

Back