Blame Netanyahu For Israel Being Totally Unprepared For Hamas' Brazen Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned on Leftist Propaganda CNN, and they have a Palestinian leader talking about how awful Israeli “supremacists“ have been to Palestinians, and how Palestinians are such wonderful people who simply want peace, blah, blah, blah.

MSNBC is doing better. Is CNN now more anti-Israel than MSNBC?

I just turned on Leftist Propaganda CNN, and they have a Palestinian leader talking about how awful Israeli “supremacists“ have been to Palestinians, and how Palestinians are such wonderful people who simply want peace, blah, blah, blah.

And you just have to know what school children will be taught about this when they return to school Monday.

So the Palestinians do not have a right to exist?
Not inside Israel, no right to exist whatsoever. If they would stay out of Israel, I would have no animosity toward them.

This is totally Israel's fault! What do you expect Palestinians to do after 56 years of oppression and tyranny from the Israeli government. All the Palestinians want is freedom!
There are people in the Israeli govt who should not be there. They have been stirring this for some time.
I fear that it will all end badly.
Warning to America. This is what happens when you vote for lunatics.

Objective reality no longer exists for the left.
Everything is twisted to fit the agenda.

Can you just imagine the outrage if Israel indulged in a sneak attack of Arab civilians on Ramadan?!

Objective reality no longer exists for the left.
Everything is twisted to fit the agenda.

Can you just imagine the outrage if Israel indulged in a sneak attack of Arab civilians on Ramadan?!
So true. More double standards.

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done

Thread locked after a member complaint of no personal content in the OP Thread Post, so the thread should never have been allowed to start.
OP can restart a new thread on the same subject, but must include personal content in compliance with USMB Rules for Posting, not just cut and paste from an article by somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back