Blame Netanyahu For Israel Being Totally Unprepared For Hamas' Brazen Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017

We knew the “Prime Minister for Life” had already sacrificed Israeli unity in his quest to cling to power. We didn’t know he also had allowed Israel’s biggest intelligence failure in 50 years.​

How could this happen? On the 50th Anniversary of the Yom Kippur War, on the eve of Simchat Torah, how could Israeli intelligence and the IDF not have been prepared for something big?

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, are dead. Soldiers have been taken prisoner. Civilians taken hostage. Massive damage. Israel’s normalcy shattered. Hamas empowered and emboldened. The vaunted Abraham Accords in tatters.

ClickbaitShock.jpg

I understand your embarrassment.

You should be. You look weak to the whole world this morning.

I understand Hamas has a lot of hostages.

Must be tough.
Not embarrassed at all, because my life isn't so empty that I'm the spambot for leftloon propagandists.

Nor, as a non-interventionist, does this reflect upon me personally in any way...Geurilla warfare is what the "Palestinian" savages do.

Now go play with your coloring books, spambot.

Must be tough.
We'll see whose body count ends up the higher. Netanyahu has only just regained leadership, less than a year ago and has been busy fighting the leftwing of Israel.

I have little doubt that the blame lies with others, not Netanyahu, though I understand your hatred of anything; not your worldview will color your view of anything in the world.

The real question to ask is this:

After Netanyahu mops up the Palestine problem, should he finally put an end to the strife by destroying Iran?

We knew the “Prime Minister for Life” had already sacrificed Israeli unity in his quest to cling to power. We didn’t know he also had allowed Israel’s biggest intelligence failure in 50 years.​

How could this happen? On the 50th Anniversary of the Yom Kippur War, on the eve of Simchat Torah, how could Israeli intelligence and the IDF not have been prepared for something big?

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, are dead. Soldiers have been taken prisoner. Civilians taken hostage. Massive damage. Israel’s normalcy shattered. Hamas empowered and emboldened. The vaunted Abraham Accords in tatters.

You must be happy today to hear about all the dead Jews.

Your troglodyte inbred heroes who vow to kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees had themselves a nice little day.

I have little doubt that the blame lies with others, not Netanyahu, though I understand your hatred of anything; not your worldview will color your view of anything in the world.
Meh....He waits until Daily Kooks or Raw Sewage posts something, before he even knows what to think about anything.

Must be tough.
Unless you really think that
oddball is Israeli what in the world are you talking about. ??? You’re talking to an American.

Yikes

Not embarrassed at all, because my life isn't so empty that I'm the spambot for leftloon propagandists.

Nor, as a non-interventionist, does this reflect upon me personally in any way...Geurilla warfare is what the "Palestinian" savages do.

Now go play with your coloring books, spambot.

Understood. You have the emotional level of a 16 year old girl.

You must be happy today to hear about all the dead Jews.

Your troglodyte inbred heroes who vow to kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees had themselves a nice little day.

I hear Hamas has a lot of hostages. That must be tough.

We get it. You hate Israel. They're not going to fall.

Not unlike what some republicans are doing as we speak, notably Tommy Tuberville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back