Blagojevich

I want this guy to burn. I don't want my tax money paying for this governer to rot in jail. I want him to burn. He wanted $50,000 from the CEO of the children's memorial hospital to pass a bill for $8 million for the Children's Memorial Hospital in Illinois. That's money that that hospital needs for children and this son of a bitch is holding back funds so he can line his pockets with green???

I want this guy to fucking burn. This son of a fucking bitch.

you need a little anger management class!:clap2::clap2:

It needs to be in the news along with the notation, "who's next?"

You can only say that if not from this state, LA, or NJ. Other states haven't a clue to what 'real corruption' is. Sure they have their thieves, but in IL we have a named target from over 8 weeks, that has the audacity to attempt to extort the Tribune Co, sell a Senate seat. Try to blackmail from the sounds of it, the DNC. I heard the news conference during break, but there was so much. They thought the pay to play would slow down by naming him a target, instead it escalated, which is why they brought the charges today.

there is a news conference going on now.. seems he tried to sell obamalama's senate seat and he tried to exhtort the Chicago Tribune.. :eek: I think this guy is in deep doo doo!

ahuh, hey just watch what happens if Obama runs into trouble down the road and the press decides to turn on him. In time most things are revealed.

ahuh, hey just watch what happens if Obama runs into trouble down the road and the press decides to turn on him. In time most things are revealed.

well, right now the story is (as it has always been) obamalama had "absolutely no knowledge of " I keep wondering how this obamalama wandered around his world so oblivious and they still say how smart he is..:lol:

One day later, according to the affidavit, Blagojevich allegedly told an associate he knew Obama wanted a specific Senate candidate but “they’re not going to give me anything except appreciation. [Expletive] them."

Can't buy many fancy cars and toys using only appreciation......What a scumbag that governer is!

The last governor of Illinois is in federal prison for corruption.

You would think this guy would have learned something from that.

Exactly the point! Obama could accept "LEAGAL" donations from Unions, Corporations and individuals in this country, but since he took all the restrictions off of his web site, donation area, we don't know if he was also accepting illegal foreign contributions.

We do know that lots of foreigners were interested in his becoming president. So, it is not much of a rational leap to assume some of them put their money where their mouth is.

We know that his aunt, who is here illegally and had been ordered deported and was living in public housing, donated $200 to his campaign.

Now what the heck is wrong with that guy? I wouldn't accept $200 from any of my relatives if they were living in public housing. He's wealthy, he should be helping to support here, not the other way around. Then again, there is the fact that he's not suppose to accept donations from FOREIGNERS.

Forum List

Back