Blagojevich

Clearly, there are quite a few crooked republican pols. Many of them are in jail now. I think we would just like some balance on that point. Let's put a few corrupt Dem pols in jail too.

I also think that it is just cynical to say that all pols are corrupt. Usually the people who say those sorts of things are trying to excuse the behavior. I'm not buying. If it's true, then let's put them ALL in jail.

Ok well maybe half of em are corrupt and the rest incompetant. :lol:

Are we going to have to put up with your whinning about Obama for the next four years?

Obama raised money from 1.4 million contributors. He ran the cleanest campaign in American history. I know you are bitter because the Republicans lost, but get a grip.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

absofuckinglutely,, you can count on it, just as we put up with yer's about Booshhhh, and you had a head start on McCain/Palin tooo... I'm just a effen "patriotic" as you left wing nut jobs are....

Clearly, there are quite a few crooked republican pols. Many of them are in jail now. I think we would just like some balance on that point. Let's put a few corrupt Dem pols in jail too.

I also think that it is just cynical to say that all pols are corrupt. Usually the people who say those sorts of things are trying to excuse the behavior. I'm not buying. If it's true, then let's put them ALL in jail.

exactly,, they say it when a Dem is involved,, when a Republican is involved they set up the guilliotines! :lol:

[/B] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

absofuckinglutely,, you can count on it, just as we put up with yer's about Booshhhh, and you had a head start on McCain/Palin tooo... I'm just a effen "patriotic" as you left wing nut jobs are....

Why don't you wait until Obama is in office till you start whinning?

In the meantime enjoy this video.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwisQkmpqmQ]YouTube - Raw Video: President Bush Busts a Move & Plays Drums[/ame]

I don't care what letter you have by your name - if you are abusing your office, abusing your power - you belong in jail.

I neg repped you for calling Silence and asswipe. Can't we discuss politics without insulting each other? Grow up, Willow.

I neg repped you back asswipe,, Silence calls me fucking idiot all the time,, it's what we do,, why don't you mind yer own goddamned business? :lol:

You read the Moonie newspaper?

You know the Rev. Moon says he is the Second Coming of Christ?

Get a life Chris and figure out that Moonies have about as much control over that paper as you do. Better the Times than the quaint little alternative paper here the P*st.

Get a life Chris and figure out that Moonies have about as much control over that paper as you do. Better the Times than the quaint little alternative paper here the P*st.

By 2002, the Unification Church had spent about $1.7 billion in subsidies for the Times. The paper has lost money every year that it has been in business.[6] In 2003, The New Yorker reported that a billion dollars had been spent since the paper's inception, as Moon himself had noted in a 1991 speech, "Literally nine hundred million to one billion dollars has been spent to activate and run the Washington Times"[7]. In 2002, Columbia Journalism Review suggested Moon had spent nearly $2 billion on the Times[8]

The Washington Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By 2002, the Unification Church had spent about $1.7 billion in subsidies for the Times. The paper has lost money every year that it has been in business.[6] In 2003, The New Yorker reported that a billion dollars had been spent since the paper's inception, as Moon himself had noted in a 1991 speech, "Literally nine hundred million to one billion dollars has been spent to activate and run the Washington Times"[7]. In 2002, Columbia Journalism Review suggested Moon had spent nearly $2 billion on the Times[8]

The Washington Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's step one. Now I challenge you to show how they have controlled either the editorial content of the Times or the selection of stories they have run or how the reporters write their stories.

I'm waitin'!!

Isn't this the govenor that Rezko implicated in his corruption trial?

Yep and the guy still last week tried to sell the Obama open senate seat. Not only is he a crook, but he has ran IL like GWB ran America!

This is a guy that almost single handledly raised IL's corporate taxations to the highest in the country! The only thing IL has going for it is that its corporate taxes are low! Thank god that even the Democrats in IL didn't think that was a good idea!

And no country club jail for Bagofshit. He needs to be in County Jail, where he can learn first hand what man-loving is all about!

I want this guy to burn. I don't want my tax money paying for this governer to rot in jail. I want him to burn. He wanted $50,000 from the CEO of the children's memorial hospital to pass a bill for $8 million for the Children's Memorial Hospital in Illinois. That's money that that hospital needs for children and this son of a bitch is holding back funds so he can line his pockets with green???

I want this guy to fucking burn. This son of a fucking bitch.

Forum List

Back