Blagojevich

Oh I can,, I can believe it,, didn't you just watch them buy the Presidency??? Hello?????

Doesn't everyone who wins the presidency, "buy" it?

For that matter, everyone who's running PERIOD.

Oh I can,, I can believe it,, didn't you just watch them buy the Presidency??? Hello?????

Stop. It's not federal law that Obama cannot accept any donations to his campaign. He did nothing wrong by accepting donations. Even if they were from auto companies, unions, you name it. It's not illegal. People donated to his campaign and thus he had more money to do more things with his campaign. But Ross Perot spent a hell of a lot more money in 1992 and he didn't even win one state. If Obama didn't have a message people believed in, he wouldn't have been elected.

Now - what IS illegal is for a Governer of the state of Illinois to accept and solicit MONEY in exchange for Obama's Senate Seat. You cannot compare the two. People don't vote for whoever the Governer appoints. This is access to one of the most powerful seats in the world - for millions of dollars. Unbelievable.

That's the guy! The intercepts are VERY interesting. It really makes you wonder whether this guy was exceptionally crooked, or if this is just the way politics in Illinois is.

Every politician has dirt on them like this.

You get to the top because you have dirt that can be used against you to control you. When you step out of line and do something that the establishment has a problem with, you risk being outed like Blagojevich.

Stop. It's not federal law that Obama cannot accept any donations to his campaign. He did nothing wrong by accepting donations. Even if they were from auto companies, unions, you name it. It's not illegal. People donated to his campaign and thus he had more money to do more things with his campaign. But Ross Perot spent a hell of a lot more money in 1992 and he didn't even win one state. If Obama didn't have a message people believed in, he wouldn't have been elected.

Now - what IS illegal is for a Governer of the state of Illinois to accept and solicit MONEY in exchange for Obama's Senate Seat. You cannot compare the two. People don't vote for whoever the Governer appoints. This is access to one of the most powerful seats in the world - for millions of dollars. Unbelievable.

obamalama didn't keep accurate records of non traceable credit cards,, whdda thunk it?? :lol: and to my knowledge he hasn't released a list of his donors.. so yeah,, until I know better, and based on what I saw,, including the ACORN bunch he bought it..

Every politician has dirt on them like this.

You get to the top because you have dirt that can be used against you to control you. When you step out of line and do something that the establishment has a problem with, you risk being outed like Blagojevich.

I don't think it's really "outing" when it comes out as the result of a 3 year investigation.

If this is how at least Illinois politics is conducted, and Rezko is involved with this Governor and involved with Obama, is there reason to think that Obama isn't from the same school as this Governor?

I find it hard to believe that a DEMOCRAT could ever do anything wrong.

:lol: Says the partisan hack who blames Democrats for everything even when they were not in power.. Turn off the disney channel..

I don't think it's really "outing" when it comes out as the result of a 3 year investigation.

If this is how at least Illinois politics is conducted, and Rezko is involved with this Governor and involved with Obama, is there reason to think that Obama isn't from the same school as this Governor?

well hell emphataically yes there is reason to think obamalama is from the same corrupt school..

obamalama didn't keep accurate records of non traceable credit cards,, whdda thunk it?? :lol: and to my knowledge he hasn't released a list of his donors.. so yeah,, until I know better, and based on what I saw,, including the ACORN bunch he bought it..

Name one Republican politician who never received a dime in donations from corporations, lobbyist groups, special interest groups, foreign countries, etc. Of course, you don't know for sure, so you'll have to ask them to open up their records. Good luck with that.

Exactly the point! Obama could accept "LEAGAL" donations from Unions, Corporations and individuals in this country, but since he took all the restrictions off of his web site, donation area, we don't know if he was also accepting illegal foreign contributions.

We do know that lots of foreigners were interested in his becoming president. So, it is not much of a rational leap to assume some of them put their money where their mouth is.

Name one Republican politician who never received a dime in donations from corporations, lobbyist groups, special interest groups, foreign countries, etc. Of course, you don't know for sure, so you'll have to ask them to open up their records. Good luck with that.

why is it you can never stay on topic,, we are talking about obamalama,, now aren't we?? :eusa_liar:

do you have a link to the source of your information? or is this made up bullshit once again?

Obama doesn't have to release his list of donors if they donated under $250.00, which a good portion of his donors did, me being one of them and I certainly don't want my name and information being made public.

and I suspect that the information could be made public and you and others like you would find something else to bitch about.

do you have a link to the source of your information? or is this made up bullshit once again?

Obama doesn't have to release his list of donors if they donated under $250.00, which a good portion of his donors did, me being one of them and I certainly don't want my name and information being made public.

and I suspect that the information could be made public and you and others like you would find something else to bitch about.

well, that's what we're told anyways isn't it.. I just don't believe it..

:lol: Says the partisan hack who blames Democrats for everything even when they were not in power.. Turn off the disney channel..

I'll have to add 'Partisan Hack' to my list of names. I've been called many things: Liberal, Libtard, Conservative, Contard, Democrat, Demonrat, Republican, Repugnican, left-wing whacko, right-wing whacko, etc.

Thanks!

here ya go asswipe take yer pick,,

obama donations made on untraceable credit cards - Google Search

Bagofshit has no allies. The unions hate him, the few IL R hate him, the D hate him, the businessman hate him etc. He is scum and deserves a nice long prison sentence! Now if other IL crooks like Mayor Daley and Senator Durbin would get arrested IL might finally be on the right track!

Republicans have always hated him. He's a DEMOCRAT!!!

why is it you can never stay on topic,, we are talking about obamalama,, now aren't we?? :eusa_liar:

No, we're talking about ALL politicians, including Oblahma. You can't admit that Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats, can you? You berate Liberals for not pointing out that their politicians are corrupt, but you can't admit that most possibly, every single politician YOU'VE ever voted for with an (R) by their name is corrupt.

No, we're talking about ALL politicians, including Oblahma. You can't admit that Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats, can you? You berate Liberals for not pointing out that their politicians are corrupt, but you can't admit that most possibly, every single politician YOU'VE ever voted for with an (R) by their name is corrupt.

well, i just posted a whole page full of links to where obamalama accepted campaign donations on untraceable credit cards.. You got any such links to the Republican candidate????
sIR??

well hell emphataically yes there is reason to think obamalama is from the same corrupt school..

Are we going to have to put up with your whinning about Obama for the next four years?

Obama raised money from 1.4 million contributors. He ran the cleanest campaign in American history. I know you are bitter because the Republicans lost, but get a grip.

Clearly, there are quite a few crooked republican pols. Many of them are in jail now. I think we would just like some balance on that point. Let's put a few corrupt Dem pols in jail too.

I also think that it is just cynical to say that all pols are corrupt. Usually the people who say those sorts of things are trying to excuse the behavior. I'm not buying. If it's true, then let's put them ALL in jail.

Forum List

Back