Blackwater?

Prince (the founder of Blackwater, now known as XZE) is a fucking scumbag. Personally? I'd like to see someone wire his compound with HE and him and all his fucking thugs in it.

You do realize that Bush Jr. and Cheney basically gave them a free pass over there right? They had NO ACCOUNTABILITY to the military or to Congress, were not subject to the UCMJ (which is what keeps military people in line and prevents them from being thugs), as well as have been paid EXTREME amounts of cash, somewhere to the tune of approx 1 mil/person that is deployed over there every 3 months.

Do you realize how many regular military 1 mil would finance for the same amount of time? Quite a few, so it's not cheaper.

It's also not better, as there are NO RULES FOR BLACKWATER that they have to follow, so therefore, all you have is a bunch of guerrilla terrorists running around.

There was also no accountability to Congress. A lot of our congress critters are kinda pissed that Prince was given a blank pass.

Still think Blackwater is a good idea?

They also made a deal with Iran that stated no matter what Blackwater did, they could not be prosecuted while in country.

Nope.............I'd like to see every one of 'em get hit by an IED. Maybe we could use Blackwater as cannon fodder to keep our legitimate troops out of the fire zone.

what about the agruement congress can't get more soldiers approved to go over there, so Blackwater is filling in the gap?

The day you have to employ private armies full of swaggering thugs and knuckle dragging bullies to fill in for regular armies is the day your government places itself on the same level as a third world dictator. The ridiculous thing is, that sending more troops is probably far less expensive than emloying Blackwater's thugs. But then, backhanders talk louder I guess.

There's no such thing as "Blackwater" anymore. Now there's a defense contractor out of North Carolina by the name of "Xe" that you may be referring too??

1. America has been using defense contractors since Vietnam.

2. Defense contractors are the 5th pillar of the U.S. military.

3. You know very little of what your yappin about. You take a few incidents and turn it into a 3rd world killing spree. Do you have the balls to do what a defense contractor does on a daily basis? Nope! So suck it up!

I thought about it and changed my mind. Blackwater is a good thing and it goes right along with history.
During the Revolution we had the militia aka goriallia war fare and that is how we won, the British fought an organized war and we fought a dirty war and won. These people in the middle east are fighting dirty. These Blackwater guys are just our modern day militia, plus they are ex military and are finally getting paid what they deserve. I say we fight the war they are fighting because we found out in nam that playing by the rules screws us in the end.

You're wrong Luissa. These scumbags - and that is really too nice a description - are not only a stain on your country, but they cause more trouble and pain for ALL coalition troops
than it's worth. They make our job harder, not easier. Hearts and mind will not be won while these trigger-happy morons are around.
I was in a really pissed off mood last night after drinking.:redface:

:lol: I usually get pissed off the next day - hangover :redface:

what about the agruement congress can't get more soldiers approved to go over there, so Blackwater is filling in the gap?

The day you have to employ private armies full of swaggering thugs and knuckle dragging bullies to fill in for regular armies is the day your government places itself on the same level as a third world dictator. The ridiculous thing is, that sending more troops is probably far less expensive than emloying Blackwater's thugs. But then, backhanders talk louder I guess.

There's no such thing as "Blackwater" anymore. Now there's a defense contractor out of North Carolina by the name of "Xe" that you may be referring too??

3. You know very little of what your yappin about. You take a few incidents and turn it into a 3rd world killing spree. Do you have the balls to do what a defense contractor does on a daily basis? Nope! So suck it up!

They aren't accountable, that's why they're used. They will do things the regular military won't do, hence the big money. Yes it's dangerous work, so what?

You're wrong Luissa. These scumbags - and that is really too nice a description - are not only a stain on your country, but they cause more trouble and pain for ALL coalition troops
than it's worth. They make our job harder, not easier. Hearts and mind will not be won while these trigger-happy morons are around.
I was in a really pissed off mood last night after drinking.:redface:

:lol: I usually get pissed off the next day - hangover :redface:
Trust me I was pissed today, my head felt like it was going to explode and it felt like I was going to puke most of the day. My problem is I went on a trampoline last night which gave me some major motion sickness.

Hey fuckwit.......I DO have the balls to do what a defense contractor does. I've been in 4 war zones in the Navy.

That's also why I despise these pricks so much. They put a black eye on MY FUCKING MILITARY and don't have to answer for shit. Defense contractors have been in use sice 'Nam? You're right, but they were under the supervision and instruction of the CIA.

The XZE idiots (formerly known as Blackwater), weren't.

Apparently it is YOU who knows very fucking little about what you're beating your gums about.

Did you ever serve scumbag?

You show your ignorance big time pal. I speak from experience. I have accumulated a number of tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I returned from Afghanistan last May. I will be deployed again next month.

I know very much what I'm yappin about, arsehole. I guess my balls are a lot bigger than yours pal. In fact the biggest feature of your's is your mouth. The smallest is clearly your brain.

I suggest it is you who needs to do the sucking up, wimp.

You show your ignorance big time pal. I speak from experience. I have accumulated a number of tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I returned from Afghanistan last May. I will be deployed again next month.

I know very much what I'm yappin about, arsehole. I guess my balls are a lot bigger than yours pal. In fact the biggest feature of your's is your mouth. The smallest is clearly your brain.

You speak from ignorance. Your not a defense contractor, and you never will be. Where you've been in life matters very little to me ,boy. You don't even know the name of the company your yappin about. Rear echelon little girl. Suck it up boot!

You speak from ignorance. Your not a defense contractor, and you never will be. Where you've been in life matters very little to me ,boy. You don't even know the name of the company your yappin about. Rear echelon little girl. Suck it up boot!

:lol: thanks for demonstrating just how intelligent you are!

Btw: Don't bother doing anymore "tours" this year...or the next year for that matter. Your not needed your just in the way.

Btw: Don't bother doing anymore "tours" this year...or the next year for that matter. Your not needed your just in the way.

:lol: How old are you? 16 going on 7?

No I'm 37. Now quit trying to change the subject....the subject is "defense contractors". Now if you got a problem with contractors i wanna hear about. If you dont have a problem then take your ass on down that English road.

No I'm 37. Now quit trying to change the subject....the subject is "defense contractors". Now if you got a problem with contractors i wanna hear about. If you dont have a problem then take your ass on down that English road.

:rofl: OK 37 going on 16. As for my problem with the knuckle dragging thugs you call defence contractors, I've already said it above. Got a problem with it. Tough. I really couldn't give a rat's shit. You've proved yourself incapable of civil debate from your very first post in this thread, so my suggestion to you would be to go forth and multiply. Oh, and enjoy that armchair of yours. It's about as near to reality as you're likely to get. :lol:

Hey fuckwad...............did you ever serve, or are you one of those militia types that is slobbering for a chance to go over there as a contractor and die?

I think you've read too many Tom Clancy novels. Might wanna man up and serve before beating your gums.

Smile like a donut asshole..........I wanna see you broke and homeless, blowing Sailors and Marines for candy bars and spare change.

Pussy.

Tsss, any country that has to rely on mercenaries as their "5th pillar" is or will be in deep shit very soon.
While Mercenaries may be a bit more effective in a cross culture war like Iraq/Afghanistan (less likely to change sides) than in a war against similiar cultures, they simply wont be as "efficient" as regular troops for a number of reasons:

1: Chain of command: While Mercenaries are not as bad as auxillary troops from another nation when it comes to breaking chain of commands (one can guess a mercenaries ulterior motives easier than the ones of another nation), having different units "cooperate" always increases friction. Different equipment/logistics things will screw stuff up even more.
2: Motivation: Mercenaries have A LOT to loose if their sides (or, heaven forbid) the other side ends up actually winning the conflict. If you are with a regular outfit, peace means less stressfull, more safe (and propably less paid) peacetime duty. If you are a mercenary, this means you should start searching a new job. I dont trust anyone to end a war (victoriously) on my behalf if he has a lot of personal reasons not to end it.
3: Training: If a state sends in a regular army, it can decide how much, what, and to which extent the troopers trained. It cannot effectivly do that with Mercenaries.
4: Ideology: For precisly what is a state good if it gives the issue of war out of its hands? We may soon see a situation where entities with enough money may be able to maintain armed troops on US soil.
If the current "privatasation" trend continues, a war 50 years in the future may not be "USA vs China" but Boing vs AEDS, Toyota vs. Hyundai etc. I think most proponents of mercenaries simply dont recognice what gigantic can of worms that could be.

Forum List

Back