Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

:rofl:

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

Sure hope black folks can't crack their amazingly difficult 'code'.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

Southern Democrats/Dixiecrats yes. Also conservatives.

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

Democrats always like to add others to blame when they finally have to admit they were wrong. I find it comical and predictable..

Not lately.

I guess you didn't notice..

There's a reason David Duke switched from democrat to republican. The republican values more closely aligned with his than democrats did.

I guess you didn't notice.

Not lately.

There's a reason David Duke switched from democrat to republican. The republican values more closely aligned with his than democrats did.

David Duke certainly doesn't represent me or the majority of conservatives, (your 2nd race baiting lie.)

Now if you could actually prove your statement I'd be willing to read it...:bye1:

Democrats always like to add others to blame when they finally have to admit they were wrong. I find it comical and predictable..

Was Gov. Wallace some sort of flaming liberal? David Duke? Strom Thurmond? The civil rights movement changed the political landscape in the South. It's not a matter of blame, it's what happened.

Not lately.

David Duke certainly doesn't represent me or the majority of conservatives, (your 2nd race baiting lie.)

Now if you could actually prove your statement I'd be willing to read it...:bye1:

And some 30s era dixiecrat doesn't represent me or the majority of democrats I know.

Your own logic pops your own argument like a little zit.

Was Gov. Wallace some sort of flaming liberal? David Duke? Strom Thurmond? The civil rights movement changed the political landscape in the South. It's not a matter of blame, it's what happened.

Yawn...Top Racist Democrat Quotes

There's plenty more if you'd like, I figure you're to lazy to search for yourself.

There's plenty more if you'd like, I figure you're to lazy to search for yourself.

Oh no, 100 year old quotes mixed in with 20 year old off color embarrassing quotes. Yet you get by calling blacks "chumps".

You're the one making racist statements and not comprehending my posts.. not me..

Oh no, 100 year old quotes mixed in with 20 year old off color embarrassing quotes. Yet you get by calling blacks "chumps".
They are obviously chumps. They get promised plenty before an election then gets screwed over soon afterwards..

How have things improved for Blacks the past 7 years. ?

This Board is a pain in the neck, navigation wise. I won't be posting much longer.. How about some quality insults?

They are obviously chumps. They get promised plenty before an election then gets screwed over soon afterwards..

Well, let's see, state governments actively look for ways to disenfranchise voters in ways that impact minorities the most, look to repeal healthcare that benefits the poorest, reduce the social safety net and want to eliminate affirmative action. There has been a spree of questionable killings of young black men by law enforcement, I think the question of the equitable future of minorities is a little more complex than who is occupying the White House.

Well, let's see, state governments actively look for ways to disenfranchise voters in ways that impact minorities the most, look to repeal healthcare that benefits the poorest, reduce the social safety net and want to eliminate affirmative action. There has been a spree of questionable killings of young black men by law enforcement, I think the question of the equitable future of minorities is a little more complex than who is occupying the White House.

Yup. It wasn't the democrats in court last year arguing that Voting Rights Amendment protections of black voters should be stripped in southern states.

It was republicans.

But hey Lumpy....maybe no black people noticed.

Perhaps you should start a thread on your topics..

Perhaps you should start a thread on your topics..

You asked me a question, I answered it.

Forum List

Back