Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
This article is well worth the read ..(A Short History of Democrats Republicans and Racism)

1460298_749494205145399_2534742077442579058_n.jpg

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

:rofl:

Could be because social conservatives have a history of trying to make them work for free, or use special water fountains and bathrooms..

They know that a vote for social conservatism is a vote for the ideology of :whip:

Why would any sane black person who isn't already independently wealthy vote for that?

Not by the color of their skinny-skin-skin.

Whites are admonished to be color blind.

Blacks are admonished to use their color as an advantage.

Both races seem to be succeeding.

"Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party.."

Conservatives – still trying to propagate this same tired lie.

You seem very proud to be an A+ Chump

I doubt you could even read the link .. although .. the truth could set you free...

I doubt you could even read the link .. although .. the truth could set you free...

Oh Lumpers you poor soul. You've trotted out this bullshit page and had it dismantled before, now here it comes again expecting different results... :(

Hey Matthew, Steve_McGarrett, Silhouette, Publius1787, NLT, Porker, mudwhistle, S.J., Meathead, MaryAnne, GHook93, Pete7469, Tank, novasteve, Where_r_my_Keys, etc.....

...please explain to Lumpy why black people don't vote for the socially conservative republican party.

I could do with some comedy, you explain it...

My opinion is that Blacks get the short end of the stick from the Democratic Party because they're fully predictable and gullible to the Democratic Parties race baiting lies. Which race has suffered the most over the past 7 years under a Democrat regime in regards to employment and dependence on government.

Oh Lumpers you poor soul. You've trotted out this bullshit page and had it dismantled before, now here it comes again expecting different results... :(

I haven't presented this page before .. You are either a liar or an idiot...or both..

Prove me wrong, you need the adventure.

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

Sure hope black folks can't crack their amazingly difficult 'code'.

Perhaps our resident conservatives will tell us again how they 'support sending the Negro back to their native lands'.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

The Democratic Party sponsored KKK used to torture and hang Blacks, I don't believe you would do the same but you don't mind race baiting obviously.

Not lately.

Forum List

Back