Blacks really do believe that they are being discriminated against

Why is it no one complains about discrimination when most of the jobs don't belong to white people? i"ve worked in places that hired almost all Hispanics and no one said a thing or raised any questions about it.

Actually blacks are being prioritized by companies.

I've seen several of our customers replace their white crew with blacks. Why? Because blacks will work for lower pay. They can do so because they destroyed their neighborhoods, and it's cheaper to live in the ghetto than it is in suburbia.

Anyone that believes "discrimination" is holding them back, is living a self fulfilling prophesy.

As long as they can blame "discrimination" they will never have to examine their own decisions and actions.

Stop blaming other people for your life. Your life is your own responsibility. OWN IT!!

Isn't that a little to broad? Why not just focus on white people who have ancestors who owned slaves? That seems a lot more fair than punishing everyone.

Why should anybody be punished simply because the color of their skin or what their ancestors might have done? How did I become liable for people I never met or known in my life?

If I get drunk tonight, get into an accident where I and another motorist get killed, should my children go to jail for reparations to the other family?

I didn't think people would take that seriously.

Why is it no one complains about discrimination when most of the jobs don't belong to white people? i"ve worked in places that hired almost all Hispanics and no one said a thing or raised any questions about it.

Actually blacks are being prioritized by companies.

I've seen several of our customers replace their white crew with blacks. Why? Because blacks will work for lower pay. They can do so because they destroyed their neighborhoods, and it's cheaper to live in the ghetto than it is in suburbia.

Thats horseshit because I have never seen anyone willing to work for less than someone else. That is just some racist garbage that I hear every single day living in the southwest. You don't know how many times I've been told that mexican's are happy working for less. That is bullshit because no one likes to get paid less...period.

I'm not arguing whether or not discrimination really does exist for them but I do think that they believe that this is true and is the reason for their poverty. Here is case that I thought of. It use to be that their were only white baseball players or white basketball players but the minute a black player was able to break through their were more black players who entered into those professions. Why don't they try in other areas? My thinking is that once they see that discrimination is removed and that they have a real chance of being successful in those areas they go out and pursue them. That is why I think you see so many black athletes in this country and why I think there was a wave of black golf players after tiger woods became famous.

I'm not arguing whether or not they are really being discriminated against but more saying that they might really believe that it does exist for them and is the reason why they don't do as well as other groups.
thats because they are by the republicans

I'm not arguing whether or not discrimination really does exist for them but I do think that they believe that this is true and is the reason for their poverty. Here is case that I thought of. It use to be that their were only white baseball players or white basketball players but the minute a black player was able to break through their were more black players who entered into those professions. Why don't they try in other areas? My thinking is that once they see that discrimination is removed and that they have a real chance of being successful in those areas they go out and pursue them. That is why I think you see so many black athletes in this country and why I think there was a wave of black golf players after tiger woods became famous.

I'm not arguing whether or not they are really being discriminated against but more saying that they might really believe that it does exist for them and is the reason why they don't do as well as other groups.
the absolute last mf on the planet I want explaining to me, discrimination and racism....is a white mf'...next? Its like black ass trying to explain why you mf's vote for people like Trump and Christine Odonnell, the witch or Palin the dumb white bitch or why you get lice, why white women flock to dead beat niggas, why white boys lose their hair at 10.....ITS A WHITE THANG

Discrimination is a survival mechanism and racism no longer exists.
This is probably true if you're a crazy white guy holed up in a shed on the outskirts of town with an arsenal of weapons and scared shitless that dark skinned people are coming to getcha. Smoke sativa not indica and you may be able to lessen your paranoia

No paranoia here.

All 4 of my grandparents immigrated here in the early 1900s, so stick your reparations where the sun doesn't shine.

What the hell happened to all the fucking mules?
We can pick and choose based on when your ancestors got here. All white American citizens must pay

WE'VE been paying trillions for you to sit on your ass via welfare and social programs for 50 years. We pay your 50,000 per year to sit in jail and do nothing. Go fuck yourself. Blacks would have nothing w/o whites.

Anyone that believes "discrimination" is holding them back, is living a self fulfilling prophesy.

As long as they can blame "discrimination" they will never have to examine their own decisions and actions.

Stop blaming other people for your life. Your life is your own responsibility. OWN IT!!

That's quite funny, saying they won't have to analyze their own situation when most of the problem is when those in charge won't analyze anything at all and get into this mess.

Black people have suffered for a long time, and things have gotten better for them, however many situations in the US are not good for anyone, education for example. Everyone knows that education isn't good, and the further you go down towards poverty the worse it gets. Everyone ignores this, but then just expects blacks to be educated to the same standard as the upper middle classes with their well funded schools and teachers who aren't having mental breakdowns every other day.

As long as the rich are continually putting poor people down, then black people will stay as a large part of those in poverty and will feel aggrieved at the situation they're in.

therefore those who run the show, the politicians, fail to analyze, or actually know what they're doing. Which is worse? I don't know.

when you read bull shit like this it just makes you feel sad that this person can be so ignorant...

the absolute last mf on the planet I want explaining to me, discrimination and racism....is a white mf'...next? Its like black ass trying to explain why you mf's vote for people like Trump and Christine Odonnell, the witch or Palin the dumb white bitch or why you get lice, why white women flock to dead beat niggas, why white boys lose their hair at 10.....ITS A WHITE THANG

This is probably true if you're a crazy white guy holed up in a shed on the outskirts of town with an arsenal of weapons and scared shitless that dark skinned people are coming to getcha. Smoke sativa not indica and you may be able to lessen your paranoia

No paranoia here.

All 4 of my grandparents immigrated here in the early 1900s, so stick your reparations where the sun doesn't shine.

What the hell happened to all the fucking mules?
We can pick and choose based on when your ancestors got here. All white American citizens must pay

WE'VE been paying trillions for you to sit on your ass via welfare and social programs for 50 years. We pay your 50,000 per year to sit in jail and do nothing. Go fuck yourself. Blacks would have nothing w/o whites.
well thank you for your money ... bless you .. for making it so clear so heart warming, and most of all so racist

when you read bull shit like this it just makes you feel sad that this person can be so ignorant...
The you post your racist democrat bullshit.....

can't stand the truth I see ... you have no idea what a black person has to deal with ... I'm not a black person but I do have black people in our family ... would I never claim that I can speak for them ... no I would not ...by you say "Stop blaming other people for your life. Your life is your own responsibility. OWN IT!! it says You have no idea in what you are talking about ...

can't stand the truth I see ... you have no idea what a black person has to deal with ... I'm not a black person but I do have black people in our family ... would I never claim that I can speak for them ... no I would not ...by you say "Stop blaming other people for your life. Your life is your own responsibility. OWN IT!! it says You have no idea in what you are talking about ...
Yet you just spoke for black people....you democrats are racist to the core, it goes back to your days of slavery, it's in your DNA....

With 14.6% support of blacks, Trump is only beginning.....hitlery is in dire trouble when Trump gets to 15% of blacks, it is historic.....

Wait, what is this crap about reparations coming from.

Reparations are the mumblings of delusional black radicals. Look, if your ancestors did not catch a boat to Liberia then that is it!

Also, why attack the op? First attempt I have seen someone try to figure out what's wrong with ghetto blacks and you slam him with crazy black radical propaganda!!

Hey op, try retooling your ideas with the fact that there were minor 'negroe teams' that mirrored many of the white minor teams!

There was always talented ball players for the major leagues, it took a team owner willing to cross the color line for a black one.

Last edited:

Sports is one of the few areas people are hired on objective criteria . Unlike say ....coaches . Look at the NFL . Mostly white coaches even though most players are black !?

And they always come from the same families ??? Hmmm.

How very racists. Just like Tommy Sotomayor said, if blacks made up 52 percent of anything they would expect pats on the back. But blacks committ 52 percent of the murders in the US and it isn't their fault.

Maybe white coaches are better than black coaches? Just like black running backs are usually better than white running backs?

How black does the NFL have to be before whites realize they are not welcomed and quit watching?

I love it when stupid white people try to explain black people. Black people have always explained themselves quite well but no one listens until they get uppity.

Saying "the only reason I can't get (fill in the blank) is because I'm black" is not an explanation. It's an excuse.

Sports is one of the few areas people are hired on objective criteria . Unlike say ....coaches . Look at the NFL . Mostly white coaches even though most players are black !?

People like Timmy will argue that it's not discrimination when it comes to the majority of players in the NFL being black. He said that they are hired based on objective criteria, aka, qualifications. However, let blacks not get hired due to a lack of objective criteria an people like Timmy automatically go to the discrimination card. Apparently to him objective criteria only matters if he agrees with the results but is irrelevant when he doesn't agree.

Most people really don't give a shit about the injustice of slavery. I'm not only saying get over it but outright not caring how much it sucked. I'm going to watch roots and laugh my ass off at it.
It's your uncaring attitude that is contributing to the problem. You are literally responsible for the very things that you complain about which further justifies that you pay black people reparations.

The demand for reparations is nothing more than a group of people that weren't slaves expecting a group of people that didn't own slaves to give them something.

Most of the trouble in the ghetto stems from racism by whites. Blacks were kept as slaves, denied the right to an education, denied the right to vote and basically shoved into ghettos. Whites can do a lot to fix the ghetto by providing reparations for slavery. Reparations will be 15% of your salary per month for three years or if retired you will pay 15% of your overall savings or take a loan against your property. White people living in states where slavery was allowed, will pay increased reparations of 30% of their salary for seven years. The other option is to implement a 25% tax on all new gun sales which will jump to 50% if you live in a state where slavery was allowed. This is going to happen sooner or later so you may want to start planning your budget around these future mandates.

Or you can actually get a job so you don't have to think of these schemes to get money from people.
Actually, it's money that white people OWE black people because of slavery. You are in debt. No one is asking for free stuff here.
You're out of your liberal delusional mind. You pay them.
I simply can't afford to pay for everyone. You too must write a monthly check that will go to pay black people for what your ancestors did. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it has to be.

Slavery had ended before mine arrived here. I don't owe a damn thing.

How very racists. Just like Tommy Sotomayor said, if blacks made up 52 percent of anything they would expect pats on the back. But blacks committ 52 percent of the murders in the US and it isn't their fault.

Maybe white coaches are better than black coaches? Just like black running backs are usually better than white running backs?

How black does the NFL have to be before whites realize they are not welcomed and quit watching?
Actually, that question is best phrased as:

Why are there so many more black athletes than whites in the NBA or NFL but more world class white athletes overall?

Forum List

Back