Blacks really do believe that they are being discriminated against

I'm not arguing whether or not discrimination really does exist for them but I do think that they believe that this is true and is the reason for their poverty. Here is case that I thought of. It use to be that their were only white baseball players or white basketball players but the minute a black player was able to break through their were more black players who entered into those professions. Why don't they try in other areas? My thinking is that once they see that discrimination is removed and that they have a real chance of being successful in those areas they go out and pursue them. That is why I think you see so many black athletes in this country and why I think there was a wave of black golf players after tiger woods became famous.

I'm not arguing whether or not they are really being discriminated against but more saying that they might really believe that it does exist for them and is the reason why they don't do as well as other groups.
the absolute last mf on the planet I want explaining to me, discrimination and racism....is a white mf'...next? Its like black ass trying to explain why you mf's vote for people like Trump and Christine Odonnell, the witch or Palin the dumb white bitch or why you get lice, why white women flock to dead beat niggas, why white boys lose their hair at 10.....ITS A WHITE THANG

Discrimination is a survival mechanism and racism no longer exists.
This is probably true if you're a crazy white guy holed up in a shed on the outskirts of town with an arsenal of weapons and scared shitless that dark skinned people are coming to getcha. Smoke sativa not indica and you may be able to lessen your paranoia

Most people really don't give a shit about the injustice of slavery. I'm not only saying get over it but outright not caring how much it sucked. I'm going to watch roots and laugh my ass off at it.

Most of the trouble in the ghetto stems from racism by whites. Blacks were kept as slaves, denied the right to an education, denied the right to vote and basically shoved into ghettos. Whites can do a lot to fix the ghetto by providing reparations for slavery. Reparations will be 15% of your salary per month for three years or if retired you will pay 15% of your overall savings or take a loan against your property. White people living in states where slavery was allowed, will pay increased reparations of 30% of their salary for seven years. The other option is to implement a 25% tax on all new gun sales which will jump to 50% if you live in a state where slavery was allowed. This is going to happen sooner or later so you may want to start planning your budget around these future mandates.

Or you can actually get a job so you don't have to think of these schemes to get money from people.
Actually, it's money that white people OWE black people because of slavery. You are in debt. No one is asking for free stuff here.

I see you are still unemployed.

I'm not arguing whether or not discrimination really does exist for them but I do think that they believe that this is true and is the reason for their poverty. Here is case that I thought of. It use to be that their were only white baseball players or white basketball players but the minute a black player was able to break through their were more black players who entered into those professions. Why don't they try in other areas? My thinking is that once they see that discrimination is removed and that they have a real chance of being successful in those areas they go out and pursue them. That is why I think you see so many black athletes in this country and why I think there was a wave of black golf players after tiger woods became famous.

I'm not arguing whether or not they are really being discriminated against but more saying that they might really believe that it does exist for them and is the reason why they don't do as well as other groups.
the absolute last mf on the planet I want explaining to me, discrimination and racism....is a white mf'...next? Its like black ass trying to explain why you mf's vote for people like Trump and Christine Odonnell, the witch or Palin the dumb white bitch or why you get lice, why white women flock to dead beat niggas, why white boys lose their hair at 10.....ITS A WHITE THANG

This is probably true if you're a crazy white guy holed up in a shed on the outskirts of town with an arsenal of weapons and scared shitless that dark skinned people are coming to getcha. Smoke sativa not indica and you may be able to lessen your paranoia

Most people really don't give a shit about the injustice of slavery. I'm not only saying get over it but outright not caring how much it sucked. I'm going to watch roots and laugh my ass off at it.
It's your uncaring attitude that is contributing to the problem. You are literally responsible for the very things that you complain about which further justifies that you pay black people reparations.

Most of the trouble in the ghetto stems from racism by whites. Blacks were kept as slaves, denied the right to an education, denied the right to vote and basically shoved into ghettos. Whites can do a lot to fix the ghetto by providing reparations for slavery. Reparations will be 15% of your salary per month for three years or if retired you will pay 15% of your overall savings or take a loan against your property. White people living in states where slavery was allowed, will pay increased reparations of 30% of their salary for seven years. The other option is to implement a 25% tax on all new gun sales which will jump to 50% if you live in a state where slavery was allowed. This is going to happen sooner or later so you may want to start planning your budget around these future mandates.

Or you can actually get a job so you don't have to think of these schemes to get money from people.
Actually, it's money that white people OWE black people because of slavery. You are in debt. No one is asking for free stuff here.

How were you able to access my tax records? Are you a hacker?

How were you able to access my tax records? Are you a hacker?

I just assume that if you are thinking of all of these schemes to get money that you might not have any in the first place.

Did you just now figure this out or something?

I said they might really believe that this is true.

They believe it because it's taught to them early on. The belief that they don't stand a chance prevents them from trying. The worse things get for them, the more resentment they become. Problem is that the thing keeping them down is the foolish way that they believe what the left tells them. They put their trust in liberals and look where it's gotten them. No where. Meanwhile, those minorities who rejected the left's narrative are doing fine. And instead of holding them up as role models, as would be wise, the left attacks them and calls them Uncle Toms.

It's not hard to see why some believe what they do. No teacher is explaining to them that they can live the American dream if they put their mind to it. They are too busy telling them that it's hopeless because they live in a racist country and their only recourse is to demand reparations and make whitey pay.

No paranoia here.

All 4 of my grandparents immigrated here in the early 1900s, so stick your reparations where the sun doesn't shine.

What the hell happened to all the fucking mules?

No paranoia here.

All 4 of my grandparents immigrated here in the early 1900s, so stick your reparations where the sun doesn't shine.

We can pick and choose based on when your ancestors got here. All white American citizens must pay

Some will see the light and move toward progress...other will hold tightly to their crutch that Democrats have provided. Democrats do not want successful black entrepreneurs. They want a permanent "victim class" of blacks who are helpless.

No paranoia here.

We can pick and choose based on when your ancestors got here. All white American citizens must pay
I have paid. Two terms of Bill and two terms of Obama plus millions in tax dollars wasted on dumb social experiments.

No paranoia here.

Isn't that a little to broad? Why not just focus on white people who have ancestors who owned slaves? That seems a lot more fair than punishing everyone.

No paranoia here.

Isn't that a little to broad? Why not just focus on white people who have ancestors who owned slaves? That seems a lot more fair than punishing everyone.
Yeah. I gues you're right. I'll change the wording

No paranoia here.

Molon Labe

You're out of your liberal delusional mind. You pay them.

You're out of your liberal delusional mind. You pay them.
I simply can't afford to pay for everyone. You too must write a monthly check that will go to pay black people for what your ancestors did. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it has to be.

Why should anybody be punished simply because the color of their skin or what their ancestors might have done? How did I become liable for people I never met or known in my life?

If I get drunk tonight, get into an accident where I and another motorist get killed, should my children go to jail for reparations to the other family?

Then why don't you find those white people that owned slaves and ask them for the money? You have my total support on that as a white person.

I still have my pubes as a senior.......

Of course they do, they're surrounded by democrats who have enslaved them, lynched them, taken away rights and then blame it all on republicans who had nothing to do with it. So yes in their world they are discriminated against.

You seem to be quite angry. I am sorry if I upset you. Reparations are the only way I can think of to "fix" the ghetto. You are welcome to contribute to the discussion but I don't think you will be able to avoid paying reparations to black people because they are currently working on the legislation. You can have the money deducted from your bank account or just pay a tax every time you buy a gun. It's not that big of a deal.

Black people have cost white Americans billions in lost property value, prisons and increased security. Don't you owe us something for the things other blacks have done to us?

Sure it will. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back