Blacks' dreams will come true. Then what?

If a politician is the best example of a hero any person of any race can come up with, there's a problem.

Barack is way more than a politician. He's the best white america has to offer also

No the whites are starting to become the minority and that is not how it was meant to be.

Why was that not the way it was supposed to be Mr. white supremicist? I'm sure the Native Americans never thought that whites would be the majority either about 500 years ago.

What makes you think that white people own this country anyway? Cause they have the most money?

Oh, and also, when you say "it wasn't meant to be this way," who's way are you referring to? Your way?

Barack is way more than a politician. He's the best white america has to offer also

No the whites are starting to become the minority and that is not how it was meant to be.

Why was that not the way it was supposed to be Mr. white supremicist? I'm sure the Native Americans never thought that whites would be the majority either about 500 years ago.

What makes you think that white people own this country anyway? Cause they have the most money?

Oh, and also, when you say "it wasn't meant to be this way," who's way are you referring to? Your way?

White people founded this country and its fundamentals. I'm not a white supremacist but i do believe in a certain way things are supposed to be.

How's this for a dream come true!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0TTfqFZg8]YouTube - OBAMA GIRLS MAMA[/ame]​

White people founded this country and its fundamentals. I'm not a white supremacist but i do believe in a certain way things are supposed to be.

White people founded this country? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And its fundamentals? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks kid, complete and utter moronic statements make me die out laughing

The sad thing is that we can't stop you from reproducing and continuing on that completely bullshit ideology you have.

Now every black child in the country will now have a hero to look up to that is not a sports star or a rapper.

This will change American culture forever.

Black children already have heroes and heroines to look up to other than rappers and athletes .. I mean real heroes. Becoming the porseident doesn't make one a hero.

You're one of my favorite people here brother .. but Obama isn't exactly the hero I want my child to emulate.

Unfortunately, your voice is not the common voice in the black community. Since I work in the Black Community and I'm somewhat of a keen observer (not that it's required), I'll tell you what I heard from my office yesterday in NorthEast Washington, DC. Ready?

Being screamed and sung at the same time, "OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

What it lacked in lyrical innovation, it made up for in passion. There was no event going on. This was just a random Obama girl, walking down the street.

Just to clue everyone else in on what else is happening, in every cubicle in this office sports a picture of Obama. In one cubicle corner I've seen, a makeshift shrine to Obama has been erected. There's his picture from the cover of a magazine. Another of his family and him. Some surrounding streamers of red, white and blue. A table with Obama effects on it has been placed just below the pictures.

I provide the description without comment.

Now every black child in the country will now have a hero to look up to that is not a sports star or a rapper.

our first idonisiean / kenyan / white president !...this could open the door to one day electing our first black americain for president,,,wouildint that be a great day ...yes I have a dream...

Meaning the black community no longer has an excuse....

White people founded this country? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And its fundamentals? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks kid, complete and utter moronic statements make me die out laughing
When you decide to accept the truth then you can judge me.

All I have seen is men running this country into the ground and I personally don't care what color they are.

We all thought Obama would be change oh he has alright. One of the first things he has done is to bring tax dodgers into his cabinet that is disgraceful. I think those senators should be impeached. They didn't know they owed the money. Oh please if they are that dumb they do not need to be making decisions for this country.

I am waiting for a female president. We are the ones who balance budgets and know where the deals are lol. The men seem to be clueless.

I couldn't read the article, but..

The title of this thread supposes that Blacks are thrilled because a Black man in in the Oval office, and of course many of them are.

But more to the point, they are probably thrilled that FINALLY the Whites who have shared this nation with them, and mostly treated them like sub humans, have recognized a man's race should not be something that prevents them from attaining a position of authority.

I doubt any intelligent Blacks expect Obama to become a racist revenger punishing Whites for their ancestors previous transgressions, like so many of our resident White racists clearly fear he will.

The zietgiest of this nation was changing and the election of Obama is just one piece of the monumental change that has happened in our lifetimes.

Yeah AMERICANS for finally growing the hell up about this issue.

Forum List

Back