Blacks are the real problem

bthoma91

NObama
Feb 24, 2009
I live in Baltimore, MD.
I must say, I see way more racist acts and behavior from Blacks. And when something doesn't go their way, the cry out racism and don't let things go. And again, I rarely rarely see a white person behave or act upon racism, and when they are the victim they brush it off.

Wheres the problem?

All the "minorities" together make the majority.

Who is the real sufferer?

I must say, I see way more racist acts and behavior from Blacks. And when something doesn't go their way, the cry out racism and don't let things go. And again, I rarely rarely see a white person behave or act upon racism, and when they are the victim they brush it off.

Wheres the problem?

:rolleyes:

get a grip.

Wheres the problem?

Yes, minorities at times play the race card, and when they do they should be quashed. At the same time, those whites who refuse to realize that race is still an issue need to be quashed when they get stupid.

Wheres the problem?

Yes, minorities at times play the race card, and when they do they should be quashed. At the same time, those whites who refuse to realize that race is still an issue need to be quashed when they get stupid.

its an issue only becuase people make it an issue when it need not apply

It's stupid when it need not apply, and it's even worse when it should apply and folks try to ignore it.

Wheres the problem?

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Wheres the problem?

Your right, I always get turned away from jobs because I'm white.
"read with sarcasm"

Wheres the problem?

"read with sarcasm"

Then you obviously haven't applied for any.

From Frank Ricci on down, there are untold numbers of white males who've been denied jobs, promotions, education and other opportunities because of affirmative action. Just because the media won't tell you about it doesn't mean it's not happening. In fact, that's the field where I was told I couldn't have a job because I'm white.

So, William Joyce, quantify your assertion. Give us real solid proof that this one a real issue and two a real problem.

Wheres the problem?

"read with sarcasm"

I dont get people like you, i really dont

Wheres the problem?

its an issue only becuase people make it an issue when it need not apply

Like this thread for instance.

Well at least I know where I seen OP from.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XamI2ZKgE8g&feature=related]YouTube - South park-THEY TOOK OUR JOBS![/ame]

Wheres the problem?

White people own damn near 96% of the country, and have all the money. Of course
they can just brush things off. They just hop on the frigging Lear jet and go to the Bahamas , and play golf, while Blacks are stuck in Sub zero winter nightmare, Jungel hell heat wave in the summer ghetto hoods with out any real employment prospects.

Last edited:

Wheres the problem?

White people own damn near 96% of the country, and have all the money. Of course
they can just brush things off. They just hop on the frigging Lear jet and go to the Bahamas , and play golf, while Blacks are stuck in Sub zero winter nightmare, Jungel hell heat wave in the summer ghetto hoods with out any real employment prospects.

What a dumb jiggaboo ! lol And moron that's less than 1% of whites. Most whites work, shocking huh ****** ?

Heck, I am white. Where do I sign up!!!!!!!

I wanna fly in a Lear Jet to go play golf in the Bahamas.

Please, please, let me in on this,

Did I mention that I am white????

Forum List

Back