Hittites, Vandals, Amorites, other names for the Caucasian race.?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
How many other names are in the English language , that are used to discribe the Caucasian race?
1.Hittites
2.Amorites
3.Vandals
4.burgundians
5.Visigoths
6.Etrustcans
7.Romans
8.Greeks
9.Huns
10.Saxons
11.Anglos.
12.Pols
13.Russians
14.Albanias
15.Serbs
16.Croats
Can you all name some others.?

How many other names are in the English language , that are used to discribe the Caucasian race?
1.Hittites
2.Amorites
3.Vandals
4.burgundians
5.Visigoths
6.Etrustcans
7.Romans
8.Greeks
9.Huns
10.Saxons
11.Anglos.
12.Pols
13.Russians
14.Albanias
15.Serbs
16.Croats

You left out Crackers and Aryans.

Nice list. Sorry but those aren't races. They are ethnic groups a goodly number of which are culturally no longer extant though a few of them have been appropriated by a few outlaw motorcycle clubs.

If you seek a few more Caucasian Ethnic groups, Germans, Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and Romanians Would be some that are still extant.

Some Negro (please note that is the scientific term for black. It is in fact Latin for Black. It is also Spanish and French and probably Italian and Romanian for black.) Ethnic groups would be the Gullah the Hausa, the Falani, The Zulu, the Hutsi and the Tutsi. All as far as I know are still extant though the Tutsi and the Hutsi and the Hausa and the Falani have spent the last few decades at least trying to make each other no longer extant.

For what it is worth that other "N" word that incenses so many people is almost certainly a corruption of the Spanish word negras which is the feminine form of the Spanish word for Black. For those of you unfamiliar with the Romance languages one of the idiosyncracies of their grammar is the insistance that the gender of adjectives and the nouns they modify must agree. The change from one gender to the other is usually the substitution of an 'a' for an 'o' or vice versa at the end of the adjective.

Last edited:
"You Goddamn cracker honkey motherfucker".

Used to me by a bag lady in downtown Detroit when I said I didn't have any dollars to give her.

Of course, just because I'm white and she was black doesn't necessarily mean it was a racial slur. :doubt:

Nice list. Sorry but those aren't races. They are ethnic groups a goodly number of which are culturally no longer extant though a few of them have been appropriated by a few outlaw motorcycle clubs.

If you seek a few more Caucasian Ethnic groups, Germans, Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and Romanians Would be some that are still extant.

Some Negro (please note that is the scientific term for black. It is in fact Latin for Black. It is also Spanish and French and probably Italian and Romanian for black.) Ethnic groups would be the Gullah the Hausa, the Falani, The Zulu, the Hutsi and the Tutsi. All as far as I know are still extant though the Tutsi and the Hutsi and the Hausa and the Falani have spent the last few decades at least trying to make each other no longer extant.

For what it is worth that other "N" word that incenses so many people is almost certainly a corruption of the Spanish word negras which is the feminine form of the Spanish word for Black. For those of you unfamiliar with the Romance languages one of the idiosyncracies of their grammar is the insistance that the gender of adjectives and the nouns they modify must agree. The change from one gender to the other is usually the substitution of an 'a' for an 'o' or vice versa at the end of the adjective.

Very interesting.Ethnic groups.

Tell me something 52nd exactly how much real African history do you know? That's real as opposed to the claptrap taught by Gates and West.

Oh dear. Such an innocuous thread isn't going to have its first fight before the end of Page 1 is it?

1.Hittites
2.Amorites
3.Vandals
4.burgundians
5.Visigoths
6.Etrustcans
7.Romans
8.Greeks
9.Huns
10.Saxons
11.Anglos.
12.Pols
13.Russians
14.Albanias
15.Serbs
16.Croats

You're dumb even by black standards.

These are ethnic and cultural groups, not adjectives for the Caucasian race you stupid spade.

Tell me something 52nd exactly how much real African history do you know? That's real as opposed to the claptrap taught by Gates and West.

Py just the Afrocentric lies. Idiots like him swallow that shit up like a cat at a milk bowl.

1.Hittites
2.Amorites
3.Vandals
4.burgundians
5.Visigoths
6.Etrustcans
7.Romans
8.Greeks
9.Huns
10.Saxons
11.Anglos.
12.Pols
13.Russians
14.Albanias
15.Serbs
16.Croats

You're dumb even by black standards.

These are ethnic and cultural groups, not adjectives for the Caucasian race you stupid spade.

You should never call a black person a "Spade", I meet a black man once , he told me
he terminated a caucasian for calling him a "spade".Why don't you spade yourself.
Isn't this something you whites do? with all those vasectomys , and hystorectomys ?

Last edited:

Py just the Afrocentric lies. Idiots like him swallow that shit up like a cat at a milk bowl.

I know a lot about African History. You should read "The African Origins of Civilization"
By Cheikh Anta Diop.

It will show you all the lies Europeans made up about ancient history.

Forum List

Back