Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

It's not about saying something because I want to feel superior to blacks. It's about telling it like it is. ANYONE, black or white or Asian... who stays in school will do better and develop their intellect at the same time. It just so happens that blacks stay the least in school, just look at Africa. And I'm not saying they can't catch up, they can, just have to see education as something to hang onto.
Did you read the part where African Immigants are the most educated group in the USAand the UK? And native born Black women are excelling inacademic attainment too. Africa is still reeling from the after effects of colonialism but once given an opportunity arises to go and study abroad Africans meet thr challenge head on. And it is rare to find an African scholar that doesn't speak several languages. They could take an IQ test in several languages. How many Americans could do that?

So..looking at present trends...I'd say your worldview is a bit dated...
we went over this in other threads and here
Africa has the highest illiteracy rate--don't try to make it look like they are more literate
no--I'm pretty sure --was it you--the last link I saw on USMB was the black females are ENROLLING/attending college at higher rates--not graduating at higher rates

world literacy
800px-Literacy_rate_by_country.PNG

and African immigrants make up a very small percentage of total immigrants
sub-Saharan Africa (4%).
FOUR %...do you understand how that relates to statistics?
Key findings about U.S. immigrants

I dont put much faith in statistics compiled unilaterally by whites who hate blacks. I can see and talk to African immigrants who are excelling in academia and who have obtained advanced degrees. If they came out of Africa with brains enough to do what most white people can't then I find your dire assessment of Africa suspect. There must be millions more just like them.
And the black women who are stepping up are certainly knocking a hole in your black inferiority theme also...even if they are enrolled in college in a greater percentage than other groups
you truly are living in a fairytale land
Africa is a shithole
highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
potable water problems
etc
fact

yes they are enrolled--not graduating though !
they are enrolled in higher numbers per their population--which is low
--I can see why blacks graduate at lower levels--you do not even understand basic math
if you don't believe this--there is no point in trying to point out facts to you--you don't believe anything!!hahahahahahahahah
you get the ignore button because you won't/can't believe facts

And popular opinion has it that you are a racist.
harmonica is black?

Did you read the part where African Immigants are the most educated group in the USAand the UK? And native born Black women are excelling inacademic attainment too. Africa is still reeling from the after effects of colonialism but once given an opportunity arises to go and study abroad Africans meet thr challenge head on. And it is rare to find an African scholar that doesn't speak several languages. They could take an IQ test in several languages. How many Americans could do that?

Africa has the highest illiteracy rate--don't try to make it look like they are more literate
no--I'm pretty sure --was it you--the last link I saw on USMB was the black females are ENROLLING/attending college at higher rates--not graduating at higher rates

world literacy

sub-Saharan Africa (4%).

I dont put much faith in statistics compiled unilaterally by whites who hate blacks. I can see and talk to African immigrants who are excelling in academia and who have obtained advanced degrees. If they came out of Africa with brains enough to do what most white people can't then I find your dire assessment of Africa suspect. There must be millions more just like them.
And the black women who are stepping up are certainly knocking a hole in your black inferiority theme also...even if they are enrolled in college in a greater percentage than other groups
Africa is a shithole
highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
potable water problems
etc
fact

--I can see why blacks graduate at lower levels--you do not even understand basic math
if you don't believe this--there is no point in trying to point out facts to you--you don't believe anything!!hahahahahahahahah

harmonica is black?

You can get them black....but usually they are silver.

world literacy

sub-Saharan Africa (4%).

Africa is a shithole
highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
potable water problems
etc
fact

harmonica is black?
I'm willing to learn

world literacy

Africa is a shithole
highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
potable water problems
etc
fact

harmonica is black?
I'm willing to learn
Ok, repeat after me: Yo, my NIGGA! Let's go jack a cracker!

The starting point is BIRTH. When a white person is born they are not born knowing language or how to create internal combustion engines and neither are blacks. Hence, the equality that I am talking about is at BIRTH. Black people born in this country since 1619 were not inferior to white people born during the same time period. That is the starting point of equality that I am talking about.

Like I said, you all will eventually just stop responding....rather than face your racism.

He was talking about groups of people. And so are you.

Groups of people have starting points way beyond individual birth dates.

Your just obfuscating for him and yourself. The bottom line is that it is irrelevant where Africa was in 1600, in regards to technology and language, compared to Europe. Why? Because regardless of what people or a society creates in their lifetime, the children are not born with that knowledge. Hence, the children of Africans born in America were equal to the children of Europeans born in America, because neither child was born with knowledge from their antecedents. Hence, birth is the reset button and thus blacks born in the US are born equally as whites.....meaning without knowledge, regardless of the achievements of their antecedents.

it is not irrelevant.

You are the one who wants to look at a man's statement and use that as proof that he is racist.

Because you want to marginalize people and ideas that you don't like.

You are the one holding to a single possible explanation for a man's statement, and one that is very self serving.

The bottom line is that the person was trying to discredit the premise that blacks were EVER EQUAL in innate abilities and capacities with whites. The person tried to use how Europe was ahead of Africa as proof. However, Europe being ahead of Africa in technology is not proof of genetic superiority.....

The line of argument of the person you are defending, as well as your position by your defense of it, is an argument of black inferiority plan and simple....which is the bases of racism. You all are like alcoholics who don't know they are alcoholics, despite always being drunk.

You are the one that brought up an supposed equal starting point to which he responded.

The reasons that some cultures advanced further and faster than others has been discussed by academics for generations, with many other possibilities than genetic differences offered, such as access to large domesticatable animals.
I read Guns, Germs, and Steel which gives domesticated animals and geographic/climates as reasons
--now in the US that can't be the reasons, so they blame whitey for everything

some people are smarter/more intelligent than others--this is a FACT

He was talking about groups of people. And so are you.

Groups of people have starting points way beyond individual birth dates.

Your just obfuscating for him and yourself. The bottom line is that it is irrelevant where Africa was in 1600, in regards to technology and language, compared to Europe. Why? Because regardless of what people or a society creates in their lifetime, the children are not born with that knowledge. Hence, the children of Africans born in America were equal to the children of Europeans born in America, because neither child was born with knowledge from their antecedents. Hence, birth is the reset button and thus blacks born in the US are born equally as whites.....meaning without knowledge, regardless of the achievements of their antecedents.

it is not irrelevant.

You are the one who wants to look at a man's statement and use that as proof that he is racist.

You are the one holding to a single possible explanation for a man's statement, and one that is very self serving.

The bottom line is that the person was trying to discredit the premise that blacks were EVER EQUAL in innate abilities and capacities with whites. The person tried to use how Europe was ahead of Africa as proof. However, Europe being ahead of Africa in technology is not proof of genetic superiority.....

The line of argument of the person you are defending, as well as your position by your defense of it, is an argument of black inferiority plan and simple....which is the bases of racism. You all are like alcoholics who don't know they are alcoholics, despite always being drunk.

You are the one that brought up an supposed equal starting point to which he responded.

The reasons that some cultures advanced further and faster than others has been discussed by academics for generations, with many other possibilities than genetic differences offered, such as access to large domesticatable animals.
I read Guns, Germs, and Steel which gives domesticated animals and geographic/climates as reasons

People who think blacks are inferior will eventually treat blacks in a way that brings about inferior conditions for black people. If the people who think and have thought that black people are inferior is whitey, then the shoe fits that whitey gets blamed.

The problem with racist is they create the conditions that they use to rationalize their racism.

it is not irrelevant.

People who think blacks are inferior will eventually treat blacks in a way that brings about inferior conditions for black people. If the people who think and have thought that black people are inferior is whitey, then the shoe fits that whitey gets blamed.
we don't think they are inferior
we know they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at much HIGHER levels
and--after all of that--they say whitey is bad/evil!!!!!! hahahah---
I couldn't care less if blacks are inferior or not--the problem is when YOU people start the lies/myths/etc about whites.......then I will state the facts--the truths

it is not irrelevant.

The problem with racist is they create the conditions that they use to rationalize their racism.
perfect example just seconds ago --HERE on USMB---I read in the Obama Paintings thread
look at what otto wrote --typical racist white hater--he is so obsessed with hating whites he sees racism EVERYWHERE

it is not irrelevant.

I couldn't care less if blacks are inferior or not--the problem is when YOU people start the lies/myths/etc about whites.......then I will state the facts--the truths

Yes you do. Metaphorically you are an alcoholic who is always drinking, but don't believe you are an alcoholic. Happens all the time. You are just seeking to avoid the moral injury and ego threat. Happens all the time.

Again, when the larger and controlling racial demographic has and does sees black as inferior, they will treat blacks differently to the degree that the resultant of their different treatment is the manifestation of beliefs that they are inferior, as evidenced by outcomes. Racism is circular. It fuels itself through its reactions. Ergo, the stats that you love to show that display inferior outcomes for blacks is the resultant of people like you who think and treat blacks as inferior.

Last edited:

Yes you do. Metaphorically you are an alcoholic who is always drinking, but don't believe you are an alcoholic. Happens all the time. You are just seeking to avoid the moral injury and ego threat. Happens all the time.

Again, when the larger and controlling racial demographic has and does sees black as inferior, they will treat blacks differently to the degree that the resultant of their different treatment is the manifestation of beliefs that they are inferior, as evidenced by outcomes. Racism is circular. It fuels itself through its reactions. Ergo, the stats that you love to show that display inferior outcomes for blacks is the resultant of people like you who think and treat blacks as inferior.

OR, the manifestations of different beliefs that blacks hold and act on, might result is worse outcomes for them, with little if any input from whites.

Such as thinking that starting a family without a primary breadwinner is a good idea.

For one example.

it is not irrelevant.

perfect example just seconds ago --HERE on USMB---I read in the Obama Paintings thread
look at what otto wrote --typical racist white hater--he is so obsessed with hating whites he sees racism EVERYWHERE

Because someone sees racism everywhere

OR, the manifestations of different beliefs that blacks hold and act on, might result is worse outcomes for them, with little if any input from whites.

Such as thinking that starting a family without a primary breadwinner is a good idea.

For one example.

Yes, especially when they internalize the beliefs and propaganda of white superiority over them, which is what has happened being in America. I mean....why do we call each other the N word? Its because we learned to call ourselves that from whites calling us that.

For one example.

Yes, especially when they internalize the beliefs and propaganda of white superiority over them, which is what has happened being in America.

?????

For one example.

Yes, especially when they internalize the beliefs and propaganda of white superiority over them, which is what has happened being in America.

What alleged "propaganda" of white superiority leads to blacks having such a massively high illegitimacy rate and all the negative effects that come with that?

For one example.

What alleged "propaganda" of white superiority leads to blacks having such a massively high illegitimacy rate and all the negative effects that come with that?

You don't know? Just think of a child raised in America inundated with people who think like the people on forums like this. Blacks are told African, the root of black people, never achieved anything of significance, relative to whites. Their root home land is call a Sh1T hole. Black cities in America are described often with the same language. They are told that their culture is inferior. You talk about blacks all the damn time with an inference of black inferiority. You leave out the implicit....."like whites" or "unlike whites" when you all are always talking about black statistics. Blacks having children out of wedlock ("unlike whites"). Blacks not getting an education (unlike whites). Blacks commit violent crimes (unlike whites). Blacks have low test scores (unlike whites). Its a constant drum beat of white superiority that sinks into the minds of blacks who live in a country full of whites who believe whites are naturally superior. Hence, when you think less of yourself you do more reckless and irresponsible things out of poor self worth and esteem. Its not rocket science. That video perfectly reflects what living under the doctrine of white supremacy does to the minds of not only black people....but it makes all people see blacks as inferior...

Last edited:

For one example.

You don't know? Just think of a child raised in America inundated with people on forums like this. Blacks are told African, the root of black people, never achieved anything of significance, relative to whites. Their root home land is call a Sh1T hole. Black cities in America are described often with the same language. They are told that their culture is inferior. You talk about blacks all the damn time with an inference of black inferiority. You leave out the implicit....."like whites" or "unlike whites" when you all are always talking about black statistics. Blacks having children out of wedlock ("unlike whites"). Blacks not getting an education (unlike whites). Blacks commit violent crimes (unlike whites). Blacks have low test scores (unlike whites). Its a constant drum beat of white superiority that sinks into the minds of blacks who live in a country full of whites who believe whites are naturally superior. Hence, when you think less of yourself you do more reckless and irresponsible things out of poor self worth and esteem. Its not rocket science. That video perfectly reflects what living under the doctrine of white supremacy does to the minds of not only black people....but it makes all people see blacks as inferior...

Blacks at this time ARE inferior. You just don't want anyone to notice it, or say it out loud, as though the problem will go away or won't exist if nobody talks about it any more.

For one example.

You don't know? Just think of a child raised in America inundated with people on forums like this. Blacks are told African, the root of black people, never achieved anything of significance, relative to whites. Their root home land is call a Sh1T hole. Black cities in America are described often with the same language. They are told that their culture is inferior. You talk about blacks all the damn time with an inference of black inferiority. You leave out the implicit....."like whites" or "unlike whites" when you all are always talking about black statistics. Blacks having children out of wedlock ("unlike whites"). Blacks not getting an education (unlike whites). Blacks commit violent crimes (unlike whites). Blacks have low test scores (unlike whites). Its a constant drum beat of white superiority that sinks into the minds of blacks who live in a country full of whites who believe whites are naturally superior. Hence, when you think less of yourself you do more reckless and irresponsible things out of poor self worth and esteem. Its not rocket science. That video perfectly reflects what living under the doctrine of white supremacy does to the minds of not only black people....but it makes all people see blacks as inferior...

Blacks at this time ARE inferior. You just don't want anyone to notice it, or say it out loud, as though the problem will go away or won't exist if nobody talks about it any more.

We don't care or mind that people know we have inferior outcomes in many things.......AS LONG AS THEY ARE TOLD WHY! Whites do not want their history racism against blacks, past and present, to be the explanation ONLY because you want black inferiority to be the explanation because you are RACIST.

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

it's always funny when white supremacist lowlives try to pretend that anyone who calls them on their bigotry... is a bigot.

:rofl:

For one example.

We don't care or mind that people know we have inferior outcomes in many things.......AS LONG AS THEY ARE TOLD WHY!

Lack of education. Can anyone in Africa count past 20, other than the people with extra toes or fingers? :biggrin:

For one example.

I think it makes white trash feel better about themselves to pretend that they're better than black people... or Mexicans... or women...

that's what losers do.

We don't care or mind that people know we have inferior outcomes in many things.......AS LONG AS THEY ARE TOLD WHY!

Lack of education. Can anyone in Africa count past 20, other than the people with extra toes or fingers? :biggrin:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha\
African immigrants are more educated than most — including people born in U.S.

Forum List

Back