Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?
They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

Please explain all the middle class or better blacks I know then, please?

Rhetorical question. I know you have no answer.
What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

the reality is that crime is generally a function of poverty, not race.

The reality is that crime is a result of family dysfunction, primarily illegitimacy.

Yet another ignorant racist canard!

They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

The reality is that crime is a result of family dysfunction, primarily illegitimacy.

This one is slightly different. His brain short circuits while he is trying to make sense of reality and boots him into an alternate universe. The others stay in that state all the time.

This one is slightly different. His brain short circuits while he is trying to make sense of reality and boots him into an alternate universe. The others stay in that state all the time.

That is a distinction without a material difference IMO! :D

Racist vs racist-lite.

And yes, I wasted my time trying to teach him simple arithmetic and it was ultimately futile.

Lets see there are 6 white people for every black person in America. Yet blacks account for 1/3 the crime. To be equal you would need 6 whites committing crimes for every black. Instead you have 2 whites to every black. The only way that equals whites committing more crimes per capita is if whites were on 24percent of the population not 70 percent. But then you retards arguing otherwise know that and are either immensely ignorant or purposefully lying. Which is it?
There is a 3rd option. You are a fucking retard.
Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.
Per capita most whites have no reason to commit crime. The problem is no one is talking per capita. You just through that in because it shows whites make up the vast amount of criminals by a 2:1 margin. You white boys always try that deflection to explain your criminality. Explain why you per capita have less of a reason to commit crimes but actually commit more crimes than anyone else. This should be interesting.
how do you explain I live in Metro Detroit every morning I wake up to a murder or multiple murders in Detroit and only very occasionally do we hear anything that happens in the white suburbs.?
You didnt answer my question. If you answer it you will find the answer to your question.
fair enough I concede your point. so why don't they just move? My Greek grandparents were dirt poor in Greece so they bought a ticket to the United States and they got a better life for themselves. Seems to me all people in Detroit would have to do is get on a bus ride out to the suburbs and apply for a job. which is probably why 700,000 people left the city of Detroit so maybe we're moving in the right direction. I don't think we should have ghettos they don't work and they never will if blacks make up 20 percent of the population disperse black people throughout white communities so they make up 20 percent of our population. In our community there is less reason to commit crime so black people will have no excuse just like the white crackers who you're talking about

Last edited:
There is a 3rd option. You are a fucking retard.
Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.
Per capita most whites have no reason to commit crime. The problem is no one is talking per capita. You just through that in because it shows whites make up the vast amount of criminals by a 2:1 margin. You white boys always try that deflection to explain your criminality. Explain why you per capita have less of a reason to commit crimes but actually commit more crimes than anyone else. This should be interesting.
how do you explain I live in Metro Detroit every morning I wake up to a murder or multiple murders in Detroit and only very occasionally do we hear anything that happens in the white suburbs.?
You didnt answer my question. If you answer it you will find the answer to your question.
fair enough I concede your point. so why don't they just move? My Greek grandparents were dirt or increase so they bought a ticket to the United States and they got a better life for themselves. Seems to me all people in Detroit would have to do is get on a bus ride out to the suburbs and apply for a job. which is probably why 700,000 people left the city of Detroit so maybe we're moving in the right direction. I don't think we should have ghettos they don't work and they never will if blacks make up 20 percent of the population disperse black people throughout white communities so they make up 20 percent of our population. In our community there is less reason to commit crime so black people will have no excuse just like the white crackers who you're talking about
Did your Greek grandparents descend from ancestors dealing with dysfunction due to being enslaved and dealing with Jim Crow? What do you mean why dont they move? Where would they move to and why would they change their habits just because they changed zipcodes? They need to see opportunity and learn successful habits. If they perceive there is no way out you can pretty much forget about them learning new habits.

fair enough I concede your point. so why don't they just move? My Greek grandparents were dirt or increase so they bought a ticket to the United States and they got a better life for themselves. Seems to me all people in Detroit would have to do is get on a bus ride out to the suburbs and apply for a job. which is probably why 700,000 people left the city of Detroit so maybe we're moving in the right direction. I don't think we should have ghettos they don't work and they never will if blacks make up 20 percent of the population disperse black people throughout white communities so they make up 20 percent of our population. In our community there is less reason to commit crime so black people will have no excuse just like the white crackers who you're talking about
Did your Greek grandparents descend from ancestors dealing with dysfunction due to being enslaved and dealing with Jim Crow? What do you mean why dont they move? Where would they move to and why would they change their habits just because they changed zipcodes? They need to see opportunity and learn successful habits. If they perceive there is no way out you can pretty much forget about them learning new habits.
like I said 700,000 blacks moved out of Detroit and into the suburbs where the jobs are I see them more and more in my town and the town that i used to work in. many of them tell me they left the city for work so maybe we are moving in the right direction. one black man was on the news for walking 20 miles each way every day for a job. He inspired the public bus system to help buses go from Detroit into the burbs so people in Detroit can work and still live in the city because they can't find jobs in the city because there are no jobs in the city

and if you've ever heard me say that no main chain supermarket would go into Detroit well that has changed.. My moms old high school was converted into a Walmart. that is a good step for Detroit. the day Krogers Myers CVS Walmart Lowes Home Depot feel comfortable moving or opening new locations in the city of Detroit that would be a good thing

like I said 700,000 blacks moved out of Detroit and into the suburbs where the jobs are I see them more and more in my town and the town that i used to work in. many of them tell me they left the city for work so maybe we are moving in the right direction. one black man was on the news for walking 20 miles each way every day for a job. He inspired the public bus system to help buses go from Detroit into the burbs so people in Detroit can work and still live in the city because they can't find jobs in the city because there are no jobs in the city
Let me get this straight. You expect people who have decided there is no way out to suddenly get hope for opportunity in the racist climate of the US to move and look for a job from white people who they think are racist?

The people that have moved understand the game. They are half way there. The ones that have remained have dropped out of society or simply refuse play the game.

Let me get this straight. You expect people who have decided there is no way out to suddenly get hope for opportunity in the racist climate of the US to move and look for a job from white people who they think are racist?

The people that have moved understand the game. They are half way there. The ones that have remained have dropped out of society or simply refuse play the game.
what I hope happens is that Detroit sections off those people into one fourth of the city rather than have them living around the entire city which is huge. all of Detroit doesn't have to be bad. every big city has its dangerous neighborhoods. Detroit just has too many. the new mayor can't just clean up downtown and revive the heart of the city and leave the rest of it in ruins. and I do see them cleaning up neighborhoods picketing outside of drug dealers houses that they know their there and they're not going to put up with it anymore. it's a big job but I swear it seems like they are trying really hard and I do see some progress even though we're not even close to being there

I just don't see it as being hopeless. there's no way this is an unsolvable situation. Like the Israelis and the Palestinians. I don't see them changing in ways but here in America I think black people can and will one day overcome. probably not in my lifetime but maybe in a hundred years or 200 or 500

I just don't see it as being hopeless. there's no way this is an unsolvable situation. Like the Israelis and the Palestinians. I don't see them changing in ways but here in America I think black people can and will one day overcome. probably not in my lifetime but maybe in a hundred years or 200 or 500
You wouldnt see it as hopeless. You dont have to go through life Black. Black people overcome everyday. Dont let the press fool you.

You wouldnt see it as hopeless. You dont have to go through life Black. Black people overcome everyday. Dont let the press fool you.
what do you think about this idea? Women often get free birth control if they are poor.or its covered in healthcare. But condoms and birth control pills are very ineffective over a 10-year period. let's say the number is 55 percent of women who use the pill and condom have accidents 55% get pregnant over a 10-year period. with IUD 95% do not get pregnant over a 10-year period. So why aren't we giving those covered in Obamacare?

what do you think about this idea? Women often get free birth control if they are poor.or its covered in healthcare. But condoms and birth control pills are very ineffective over a 10-year period. let's say the number is 55 percent of women who use the pill and condom have accidents 55% get pregnant over a 10-year period. with IUD 95% do not get pregnant over a 10-year period. So why aren't we giving those covered in Obamacare?
I dont quite get what you are saying. Are you saying why dont the cover IUD's?

I think that one of our biggest problems is unplanned pregnancy. Boys and girls who are old enough to screw but not ready to be parents. White or black they are raising their children right anymore. I know all the reasons why I agree with you so let's make it so women don't I'm sorry immature girls don't have to remember to take a pill and condoms break. Implantant an IUD and you take it out when you're ready to have children nothing to think about and safe.

I think that one of our biggest problems is unplanned pregnancy. Boys and girls who are old enough to screw but not ready to be parents. White or black they are raising their children right anymore. I know all the reasons why I agree with you so let's make it so women don't I'm sorry girls don't have to remember to take a pill everyday and boys ass to go to the store and get a kind of women as you have a moment. Implanta I UD and you take it out when you're ready to have children nothing to think about and Schaefer probably than the pill. who knows with taking the pill for 10 years will do to a woman or the baby that she has after she stopped taking that pill.
UID's are covered by ACA. Who told you they werent?

What Contraception Does Obamacare Cover Parenting

Let me get this right. According to asslips, black people are unable to work cause they are so downtrodden that they feel hopeless. Well explain how these hopeless people manage to find the motivation to acquire knifes bombs and firearms to blow shit up and to rob, mostly other blacks in their own neighborhoods, and loot? They find enough motivation to commit half of all the murders in this Country, mostly other blacks. They commit crime at a staggering percentage rate compared to their population. These hopeless people have enough energy to show up at protests, attack cops, rob people, destroy their own neighborhoods and kill their own people, but none of them have enough energy to finish school and get a job. Right?

Let me get this right. According to asslips, black people are unable to work cause they are so downtrodden that they feel hopeless. Well explain how these hopeless people manage to find the motivation to acquire knifes bombs and firearms to blow shit up and to rob, mostly other blacks in their own neighborhoods, and loot? They find enough motivation to commit half of all the murders in this Country, mostly other blacks. They commit crime at a staggering percentage rate compared to their population. These hopeless people have enough energy to show up at protests, attack cops, rob people, destroy their own neighborhoods and kill their own people, but none of them have enough energy to finish school and get a job. Right?
I dont think you can get anything right. Youre are way too stupid. You wouldnt know what "right" was if it did a superman punch and knocked your silly monkey ass out.

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?

in rightwingnuthackworld

in rightwingnuthackworld
Research shows the clear link between poverty and the growth in single-parent households nationally and locally. For instance, a local report found one of every two single mothers in the Ozarks lives in poverty.

Statistically, a child in a single-parent household is far more likely to experience violence, commit suicide, continue a cycle of poverty, become drug dependent, commit a crime or perform below his peers in education.

According to the Single Parent Success Foundation, a national nonprofit that encourages educational opportunities for single parents:

• 63 percent of suicides nationwide are individuals from single-parent families.

• 75 percent of children in chemical dependency hospitals are from single-parent families.

• More than half of all youths incarcerated in the U.S. lived in one-parent families as a child.

Statistics reveal stark challenges for children raised in one-parent households Springfield News-Leader news-leader.com

Forum List

Back