Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?
They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

Please explain all the middle class or better blacks I know then, please?

Rhetorical question. I know you have no answer.
What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

the reality is that crime is generally a function of poverty, not race.

The reality is that crime is a result of family dysfunction, primarily illegitimacy.

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?
They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

The reality is that crime is a result of family dysfunction, primarily illegitimacy.
Whites must have some fucked up families then. They commit more crime than anyone.

If some blacks can succeed, than your claim that black criminals have no hope is revealed to be bullshit.

I have no anxiety over middle class (or better) blacks. That was one of the most dishonest statements you have ever made, and Lord knows that is a HIGH BAR.

And of course, you know all of this, you are just being dishonest in order to avoid admitting the truth.
That has got to be the most illiterate statement I have ever heard from someone feigning to have intelligence. Only a retard like you would think that makes any sense at all. All Blacks aren't poor criminals. They succeed having come from affluent families. The ones like me succeed because they learn that no matter how much the system is set up to beat you down you never quit.

Whites must have some fucked up families then. They commit more crime than anyone.

DOn't be silly. The black family is a mess.

Approx. 70% of black births are to single moms.

In WHite families that number is less than a third of that.

But you know that, and are lying about it.

If some blacks can succeed, than your claim that black criminals have no hope is revealed to be bullshit.

I have no anxiety over middle class (or better) blacks. That was one of the most dishonest statements you have ever made, and Lord knows that is a HIGH BAR.

And of course, you know all of this, you are just being dishonest in order to avoid admitting the truth.
That has got to be the most illiterate statement I have ever heard from someone feigning to have intelligence. Only a retard like you would think that makes any sense at all. All Blacks aren't poor criminals. They succeed having come from affluent families. The ones like me succeed because they learn that no matter how much the system is set up to beat you down you never quit.

I in no way said or implied that "All blacks are poor criminals. Try to be less of a liar.

I indeed, said the exact opposite. I stated that I personally know middle class and better blacks.

Why do you feel the need to lie about what I said, so badly and baldly?

Why are you afraid to talk about any issue honestly?

I'm not being silly. Whites commit more crime than anyone. I know that stings because you deflected but its ok. Just know I know.
itsok.gif

Yeah....blacks really don't have any hope. It sucks to be a victim. :(
Poor white boy. Stop pouting :laugh:

Asslips....I feel your pain. Blacks can never be successful....and yes...sadly...they are all victims. :(

I in no way said or implied that "All blacks are poor criminals. Try to be less of a liar.

I indeed, said the exact opposite. I stated that I personally know middle class and better blacks.

Only a retard would say poor Black criminals must have hope because affluent Blacks have hope. That was retarded logic. How can I hope to have a honest conversation with someone that cant think logically?

Yeah....blacks really don't have any hope. It sucks to be a victim. :(
Poor white boy. Stop pouting :laugh:

Asslips....I feel your pain. Blacks can never be successful....and yes...sadly...they are all victims. :(
You sound like you are trying to reassure yourself? I thought you monkeys groomed each other to calm your nerves?

Only a retard would say poor Black criminals must have hope because affluent Blacks have hope. That was retarded logic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

victim-400x269-300x201.jpg

Only a retard would say poor Black criminals must have hope because affluent Blacks have hope. That was retarded logic.

itsok.gif

I'm not being silly. Whites commit more crime than anyone. I know that stings because you deflected but its ok. Just know I know.
itsok.gif

Interesting.

YOu assume that discussing negative issues about my race "stings"?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I want to address and solve a hundred problems that my race/ethnic/national group has.

BUt it is interesting that you assume the opposite.

itsok.gif

:lol:

188201.jpg

Only a retard would say poor Black criminals must have hope because affluent Blacks have hope. That was retarded logic. How can I hope to have a honest conversation with someone that cant think logically?

If it has been demonstrated that blacks can succeed in America, that should give hope to those blacks that have not yet succeed.

Despite the Race Hustlers telling them that the system is set up to keep them down.

Hee hee, you look really silly when YOU comment on MY intelligence.

You should really, really not do that.

:rofl:

itsok.gif

Interesting.

YOu assume that discussing negative issues about my race "stings"?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I want to address and solve a hundred problems that my race/ethnic/national group has.

BUt it is interesting that you assume the opposite.
It must sting. You keep deflecting. :cool-45:

If it has been demonstrated that blacks can succeed in America, that should give hope to those blacks that have not yet succeed.

Despite the Race Hustlers telling them that the system is set up to keep them down.

More of your silliness which reminds me why having a conversation with you is like conversing with a retarded chimp. Successful Blacks have money, an understanding of how to navigate racism, and a way to replicate the process. Its obvious you have no education beyond high school if you dont understand that. :laugh:

More of your silliness which reminds me why having a conversation with you is like conversing with a retarded chimp. Successful Blacks have money, an understanding of how to navigate racism, and a way to replicate the process. Its obvious you have no education beyond high school if you dont understand that. :laugh:

"Have money"?

Is that all you understand about being middle class (or better)?

They don't have money. THey have INCOME.

"Have money"?

Evidently you focused on money and missed the other parts. No wonder you live in an alternate reality. Your brain doesnt allow logic, reason, and everyday words to seep in if they dont comport with your alternate reality.

"Have money"?

Evidently you focused on money and missed the other parts. No wonder you live in an alternate reality. Your brain doesnt allow logic, reason, and everyday words to seep in if they dont comport with your alternate reality.

Your nonsense about race is well known.

But your ignorance about money was new.

"Have money"?

Your nonsense about race is well known.

But your ignorance about money was new.
Your ignorance that money and income are not interchangeable terms is just another deflection. You still havent explained how a poor Black person has the same starting point as a Black person in a successful household does. This is why I cant ever take you seriously. Youre just a monkey that has learned to type.

Forum List

Back