Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

EXCUSES for RACISM by whites. After all WHITES did buy the slaves when they did not have to.

Sure, because all racists really want to import Blacks into their own backyards for cheap labor.

Does that sound like White racists, or more like the multiculturalist Capitalists who hire illegal Mexicans for cheap labor?
. Yep, and if IM2 thinks that black people who own businesses wouldn't exploit for profit certain characteristic's found in individuals or groups, then he is living in a bubble made out of the thinist material in the world. Hate to pop his bubble, but ohhh well many will until he wakes up in life..

Well given that we out numbered your asses in Africa and did not male you slaves, I think I can safely say you are wrong.
. Who is we ?? You and your tribal salesman ? Tell them you want your money back or a cut off their proceeds from the years your people were being sold from there.

No. That won't be done since whites bought the slaves then sold them for a profit here in America.
Who captured and sold them in the first place?

Sure, because all racists really want to import Blacks into their own backyards for cheap labor.

Does that sound like White racists, or more like the multiculturalist Capitalists who hire illegal Mexicans for cheap labor?
. Yep, and if IM2 thinks that black people who own businesses wouldn't exploit for profit certain characteristic's found in individuals or groups, then he is living in a bubble made out of the thinist material in the world. Hate to pop his bubble, but ohhh well many will until he wakes up in life..

Well given that we out numbered your asses in Africa and did not male you slaves, I think I can safely say you are wrong.
. Who is we ?? You and your tribal salesman ? Tell them you want your money back or a cut off their proceeds from the years your people were being sold from there.

No. That won't be done since whites bought the slaves then sold them for a profit here in America.
. You reckon they think that the whites are easier targets to embezzel from than the Africans would be ? I say we defer them back to the real ROOTS of their problem, and quit being their idiots in which they think we are in this country.

. You reckon they think that the whites are easier targets to embezzel from than the Africans would be ? I say we defer them back to the real ROOTS of their problem, and quit being their idiots in which they think we are in this country.
Bingo! They want a handout and they don't care how they get it as long as they get it. Everyone knows blacks are worse off in black Africa than in America. Instead of saying thanks for the white man's infinite tolerance in providing the blacks with a heaven compared to Apefreaka, they demand more.

Do ya think that maybe they are just defending themselves from the euros trying to take control of their oil?
You could be right about that. I have no conclusive answer for you because that situation is so thoroughly complicated and deliberately obscured by lying government officials and the controlled media it is virtually impossible to fully understand it. One thing I do know is if Bush1 had not interfered with Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, which was completely justified, but had instead backed him, Hussein's next objective would have been Saudi Arabia. And if we had supported him with that by now we probably would be in the catbird seat in the Middle East and paying .35 a gallon for Premium gasoline.

AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg

Instead there are millions of angry military-age Muslim men invading Europe with resentful eyes on the USA. Following behind and marching among the Muslims are still more millions of bottom-feeding rabble from sewer nations. All of these invaders are pissed off at the U.S. because of what the Bush family did. But my position is I had nothing to do with it, nor was I able to do anything to stop it. I regard these people as invaders, not "refugees" or "Immigrants." I am afraid of them and my disposition is 100% defensive.

I'll focus on this one point because I have debunked the IQ thing and debated on other pages.

So I just want to focus on this statement you said
And Negroes are superior to Caucasians and Mongoloids (Asians) at basketball, track, and high-jumping.
So if what you say is true then can you explain to me why you find African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to your theory athleticism and blackness somehow run together, right ?

Well surely you would expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions

They don't. Why is that ?

Remember the original story was that black people were inferior in body and brains.

hitler-getty.jpg

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters.

To Adolf the 1936 Olympics was the coming out party for the so called superior Aryan.

2f202151523d0a70e29c10d2aba4268f--hitler-youth-nazi-party.jpg

But due to Jessie Owens and Joe Louis beating Max Schemmling it didn’t quite work out that way:

So the white Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that white people were physically superior to black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted.

So now brains were more important, so if black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

How convenient

See when you start to make statements about certain scientific things, it would be good to know what one is talking about. Like the simple basics of the evolution theory.

Something as major as an additional pair of muscles (Because I know your going to talk about the supposed fast twitch muscles that black people are meant to have) would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

In order for black people to have "an extra muscle" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

Meaning a clear break

Indeed this seems like a speciation level difference to be frank, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case. Not a shadow of a doubt.

But you say that black people are physically more capable of playing basketball. If that's true, why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ?

You have to be tall and have great jumping ability in volleyball. Right ? Or why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?

• Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
    • Every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a caucasian.
    • All championship speed skaters are white.
    • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
    • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe for one instant the whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing, do you ?

There are actually very good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" you have just argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the 2 groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

And it's possible for white people and black people to interbreed - Right ? So if a mixed-race individual would have this extra muscle. Then how much "black blood" is necessary for a person to have this fast twitch muscle ?

Your talking points probably sound good on stormfront. They sound really good when no-one is there to check them because it's clear that, as usual, you've not really thought this through......have you ?

Last edited:
That's what liberal media branded people like me after trayvon Martin. Not that it bothers me. Chuck Norris is a white Mexican. His REAL first name is Carlos.
That's funny. My father's first name is Jose (everyone calls him Joe)...yet he doesn't consider himself a "white mexican"...nor do I...and I have a white mother.

That's what liberal media branded people like me after trayvon Martin. Not that it bothers me. Chuck Norris is a white Mexican. His REAL first name is Carlos.
That's funny. My father's first name is Jose (everyone calls him Joe)...yet he doesn't consider himself a "white mexican"...nor do I...and I have a white mother.
Well then according to liberals you are a white Mexican. I never let it bother me.

Where did you debunk that?
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race. The very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic definition of race.

Something no one has done. Nor done nor has any study.

But I’ll sit back, and invite you to give me a definition. Mainly because your attempts to define race will point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race and IQ with people like you.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials (I repeat) no matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

It's not enough to say "Blacks have a lower IQ. Now prove me wrong"

• You have to show that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ.
  • You have to show that the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.
  • You have to show and provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.

If you are saying that black IQ is lower because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent.

That's an exceptionally radical statement. So you're going to need exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

Alfred Binet created IQ test to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system (not so that they could be labeled stupid) so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

Even back then he was afraid that his tests would be misused for the wrong reasons and he He must have been psychic because once certain people got a hold of it, they took on a whole new meaning.

And let's look at the people who try promote HBD (Human Bio-Diversity)
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Steve Hsu, astrophysicist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Author of Bell Curve)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. (Author of Bell Curve)
You notice anything strange?

No biologists. No anthropologists. No neurologists. No geneticists in sight.

But yet you take there words of youtuber over people who study these things for a living ?

And that's why in neurology no one takes IQ seriously.

It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. And people like you who need simple explanations for complex things.

Neurologists have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.

Where did you debunk that?
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race. The very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic definition of race.

Something no one has done. Nor done nor has any study.

But I’ll sit back, and invite you to give me a definition. Mainly because your attempts to define race will point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race and IQ with people like you.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials (I repeat) no matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

It's not enough to say "Blacks have a lower IQ. Now prove me wrong"

• You have to show that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ.
  • You have to show that the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.
  • You have to show and provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.

If you are saying that black IQ is lower because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent.

That's an exceptionally radical statement. So you're going to need exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

Alfred Binet created IQ test to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system (not so that they could be labeled stupid) so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

Even back then he was afraid that his tests would be misused for the wrong reasons and he He must have been psychic because once certain people got a hold of it, they took on a whole new meaning.

And let's look at the people who try promote HBD (Human Bio-Diversity)
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Steve Hsu, astrophysicist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Author of Bell Curve)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. (Author of Bell Curve)
You notice anything strange?

No biologists. No anthropologists. No neurologists. No geneticists in sight.

But yet you take there words of youtuber over people who study these things for a living ?

And that's why in neurology no one takes IQ seriously.

It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. And people like you who need simple explanations for complex things.

Neurologists have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.
Okay. Let's ignore the I.Q. factor and focus on actual performance studies. The following is excerpted from a New York Times review:

AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites?

The Black-White Test Score Gap

Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.
What assumptions ?

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.
You don’t need to tell me how white people act when black people are not around. We know dude....We know.

I know white people would be basically to sh*t scared to say anything to a black man’s face. If a white man was to say anything to me, that would not end well for that white man. I wouldn’t just punch him in the face….I think you know where I’m coming from.

But most white people are blind to their racism, but many of those who are not keep quiet because they must get along with other white people, most of whom are racist and who can make things ugly for anyone who calls them on it.

I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.
But poor white people have consistently allowed rich white supremacist men to have the power, because as former USA President Lyndon Johnson said

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

Think you know white people, huh?
I don’t care if I know white people. I know what white people can do. And that’s all that matters

You do not have to be a rich moneyman to have an effect on thousands of people. Teachers, doctors, policemen and newspaper editors all do. Nor do you have to be rich to benefit from white racism. Working-class whites, for example, live longer and have more wealth than even middle-class blacks.

Where specifically is your face, BOY?

By the way, the same person you quote and defend also said he's have you ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. You only have 150 left.

Forum List

Back