BLACKish

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
This is a really good show. Best show since the Cosby's. Only beef I have is they make it look easy raising 4 kids. Of course the moms a doctor. Just like Heathcliff Huckstable was a Dr and his wife was a lawyer. Remember that black people. You need a career if you want to have 4 kids.

I just realized the huckstables had 5 kids! At least they could afford to. Not like the black lady who was being evicted and they found 2 of her kids dead in the freezer.

Sorry I'm baked. Blackish is a good show.

Is it as good as "The Bernie Mac Show?" That was some MASTERFUL comedy man!
Hard to say which is better. I'll need to see a few more episodes. Bernie's wife was fine. Diana Ross' girl has a great body but not the hottest thing. She's pretty but more like a mom than bernies hot ass wife.

Bernie is just funny. King of comedy. God I'm sorry he's gone.

No one ever has been as funny as Richard Pryor was. Saw him live a few times and never failed to have everyone doubled over laughing. As far as relatively new comedians, I saw this guy named "Ralphie May" in Vegas not long ago. He was pretty funny.

No one ever has been as funny as Richard Pryor was. Saw him live a few times and never failed to have everyone doubled over laughing. As far as relatively new comedians, I saw this guy named "Ralphie May" in Vegas not long ago. He was pretty funny.
The fat guy? He's good.

I enjoyed Eddie Murphy martin Lawrence Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac more than prior even though he inspired them all. Just didn't love richard prior. I loved def comedy jam.

I loved George carlin too.

Richard Pryor was hilarious! But we lost Bernie way too soon. That man was brilliant, and FUCK this universe for taking him so early.

Ralphie May is really funny too. He came in 2nd place on the first ever "Last Comic Standing." I've been following him kinda sorta ever since.

Richard Pryor was hilarious! But we lost Bernie way too soon. That man was brilliant, and FUCK this universe for taking him so early.

Ralphie May is really funny too. He came in 2nd place on the first ever "Last Comic Standing." I've been following him kinda sorta ever since.

Bernie was absolutely brilliant and his career ended way too soon. I remember the first time I ever saw him on Def Comedy Jam and he killed it. here is a clip of it:
RIP Bernie.

Last edited:

The fat guy? He's good.

I enjoyed Eddie Murphy martin Lawrence Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac more than prior even though he inspired them all. Just didn't love richard prior. I loved def comedy jam.

I loved George carlin too.

Carlin was a genius. Yes Ralphie is the fat dude...funny as hell.

Forum List

Back