Why do blacks talk so loud?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?

No fathers = shitty classless kids who grow up to be shitty classless people. Its not racial, its cultural.

Man up and take your business elsewhere. It's the job of the restaurant owner/manager to police his establishment. If he/she continues to allow that kind of behavior then you shouldn't contribute to their bottom line.

I was thinking the same thing. But it was one of those "Ellie Mae's" with that yawl accent and bleached blonde hair down to her waist at a Starbucks talking into her phone. She was standing behind me and was so loud the guy taking the order couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear him. So I turned around and asked her if she could hold on a minute until I made my order and she said "Kiss mah ass bitch" and kept talking. So I got my grande and left. The next day, the cashier told me the manager came out and refused to serve "Ellie" and made her leave. And as she was walking out, the entire store applauded and I was so mad I missed it.
When I was in 10th grade, me and my friends were loud. People go through phases. But racist right winger creeps with Avatars that look like this
54070.jpg
act as if it's only a "certain" portion of the population that are noisy.

I was thinking the same thing. But it was one of those "Ellie Mae's" with that yawl accent and bleached blonde hair down to her waist at a Starbucks talking into her phone. She was standing behind me and was so loud the guy taking the order couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear him. So I turned around and asked her if she could hold on a minute until I made my order and she said "Kiss mah ass bitch" and kept talking. So I got my grande and left. The next day, the cashier told me the manager came out and refused to serve "Ellie" and made her leave. And as she was walking out, the entire store applauded and I was so mad I missed it.
When I was in 10th grade, me and my friends were loud. People go through phases. But racist right winger creeps with Avatars that look like this
54070.jpg
Oh wow! You called me a racist. Feel better now? This has nothing to do with racism, you moron. Personal experience has shown me that it is almost always blacks that act this way. If blacks don't like being called on their behavior, then they should learn to act like civilized human beings. Don't get mad at me for calling them out for their rude behavior.

You know what I'm talking about. You're at a restaurant, or other public area. A half dozen or so show up and sit at a table, right next to you, and proceed to talk at the top of their lungs. They're three feet away from each other, yet they're yelling at the top of their lungs. And it doesn't really matter why they do it. It's simply rude! Didn't their parents teach them any manners?
White trash can be pretty competitive in the rude loudness.

And eating lunch today, a fat white bitch damn near mooned me when her fat ass got up from the table next to me.

Blacks got no monopoly on bad manners.

Ive seen different people of all races act uncivilized in public places. Hispanics, whites, Asians and blacks all have their share of the ill mannered. Of course if one walks around on high alert towards one race in particular, of course they will notice them more.

54070.jpg
This thread is about uppity Negroes, you uppity Negro. :slap:

Ive seen different people of all races act uncivilized in public places. Hispanics, whites, Asians and blacks all have their share of the ill mannered. Of course if one walks around on high alert towards one race in particular, of course they will notice them more.
I have never seen loud, rude Chinese or Japanese.

I have seen some India Indians behave like animals though.

I'll walk out without paying if rude people disturb my meal too much.

54070.jpg
Oh wow! You called me a racist. Feel better now? This has nothing to do with racism, you moron. Personal experience has shown me that it is almost always blacks that act this way. If blacks don't like being called on their behavior, then they should learn to act like civilized human beings. Don't get mad at me for calling them out for their rude behavior.
Personal experience has show me it always white folks like Mr. Right who talks loudly in public places. Why is that Mr. Right? Why does your ilk act so rudely in public?

No you don't and no you won't.

54070.jpg
Yea, the Italian American blond uppity negro. Wow, so many things to so many people.

Oh STFU.

54070.jpg
Who are you to tell anyone how they should act racist asswipe? I've seen your kind before.

Your trying to imply that it's nothing more than my ignoring other ethnic groups who do it. I assure you, this is not the case. People talking loud is one of my pet leaves. It annoys the hell out of me. Almost every time I'm subjected to it, it's a group of young blacks. That is my unbiased observation.

Oh STFU.
You are no tough guy. Now the dude from NC was a tough guy, and he got sent running. You? You are nothing.

Oh STFU.
You are no tough guy. Now the dude from NC was a tough guy, and he got sent running. You? You are nothing.
I bet you are one of those loud talking white dudes in the bar or the fast food joint.

54070.jpg
Yea, the Italian American blond uppity negro. Wow, so many things to so many people.
I've once before admonished you to never quote me. Don't you dare debase my rhetoric by tainting it with your sniveling tripe. :slap:

54070.jpg
I've once before admonished you to never quote me. Don't you dare debase my rhetoric by tainting it with your sniveling tripe. :slap:
You are a loony, are you not?

Forum List

Back