black woman shot by white neighbor

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
Where in the hell are you from?

I am sorry but one shouldn't have a right to shoot anyone unless they step foot into ones house with violent intentions. I am sorry but this bitch needs to be imprisoned for her evil actions. Murder is killing someone just because you feel like it. Well, this smells like that.

God grant you the serenity to accept the things you can't change, courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference. And I'm telling you bro, there isn't a fucking thing you can do about this.

It's not your circus either.

this state has stand your ground. if black lady was threatening her she had right to shoot.
Hmmmmm. Looks like you forgot to check the links. That is the exact text of Florida's stand your ground law, and the second is the larger statute preventing law enforcement from arresting or charging until after it is investigated. All a possible shooter in their own home has to do, is to raise the issue, claiming stand your ground, to trigger the protection in the statute.

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
If the women is guilty of murder she should fry. End of story.

Yep we dont have the whole story, but its still a tragedy regardless. Mother of four kids gone.
Now if its true the homeowner hit the kid with the tablet hard enough to break it, that mother had
evry right to be pissed and go knocking on the door. i dont know who wouldnt.
i would have called the cops knowing how the lady didnt want them on her property and would be out watching the kids ,making sure they strayed off her property. as much as the white lady called the cops on black ladies kids you think she get idea.

Hmmmmm. Looks like you forgot to check the links. That is the exact text of Florida's stand your ground law, and the second is the larger statute preventing law enforcement from arresting or charging until after it is investigated. All a possible shooter in their own home has to do, is to raise the issue, claiming stand your ground, to trigger the protection in the statute.
exactly they have to investigate. im saying the same thing.

Here’s what the sheriff said he does know:

• There had been a long-standing “neighborhood feud” between the shooter and Owens about her children.
  • The children may have been hit by an unspecified object. “Was something thrown at them? Yes, but not directly at them of what we’re being told now,” Woods said. “It just unfortunately may have hit them.” He added: “The children are a big part of answering a lot our questions.”
  • When Owens came to the shooter's door, there was a heated exchange. Owens was shot through the door.
  • At least two of Owens’ four children may have witnessed the shooting, which occurred about 9 p.m.
lord have mercy more info from the cops.

Forum List

Back