Black Walstreet bombed from the air

PC this happened in this country

a black community so outdid the surrounding area that the white racists in OK killed men women and children and burned down their town.

They BOMBED them from the fucking AIR!

why do you want history burried you racist?

I've found that you ignore posts when you know you've been busted.
Did you want to comment on post #7?
No?

Why is that?
Does it explode your theory of what an evil nation this is?

Can I borrow your head for my rock garden?!

This is not my thread, however, "Post #7" is meaningless. You start it by stating that the poster "Seems to imply"(whatever that is supposed to mean) that this is an "evil nation", now you are stating that it is the posters "theory" that this is an evil nation.

From what I saw, for the most part the poster stated it was "history" which it is, and that "black people have built some successful ventures in America" one of which was destroyed, which it was.

There is a big difference between a "theory" and "seeming to imply".

The latter makes YOU sound as if you are just seeking a confrontation over nothing.

From my vantage point, your "rock garden" already has an abundant supply of rocks.

she is a racist and seeks to demean black people even in the face of true history

I bet most of you never heard this story huh?

see why we need black history taught to EVERY child

so you deny this happened?

on what basis do you deny these FACTS?

the tderpm game is:

make a charge of some significance, notwithstanding that it's an incident over 80 years old.

Then challenge people to discuss it as though it's somehow evidence of anything happening today.

you cant treat people like this and then expect the history to just dissapear

"The term “race riot” does not adequately describe the events of May 31—June 1, 1921 in Greenwood... In fact, the term itself implies that both blacks and whites might be equally to blame for the lawlessness and violence. The historical record documents a sustained and murderous assault on black lives and property. This assault was met by a brave but unsuccessful armed defense of their community by some black World War I veterans and others.

During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Read more at EBONY The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY
Follow us: [MENTION=38994]Ebony[/MENTION]Mag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles in Haiti by the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never heard of the above story through the mainstream media. I stumbled upon it by mistake. Only whites are allowed to be villains in a politically correct society. Bad whites - good blacks.

"The term “race riot” does not adequately describe the events of May 31—June 1, 1921 in Greenwood... In fact, the term itself implies that both blacks and whites might be equally to blame for the lawlessness and violence. The historical record documents a sustained and murderous assault on black lives and property. This assault was met by a brave but unsuccessful armed defense of their community by some black World War I veterans and others.

During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Read more at EBONY The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY
Follow us: [MENTION=38994]Ebony[/MENTION]Mag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

I'm puzzled, O Brilliant One.....

If this nation is such a racist hell hole....as you seem to imply in those several posts....

Why are so very many Africans flocking to this country?

a. The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. Contemporary African Immigrants to The United States

b. It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 881,300.[2] Countries with the most immigrants to the U.S. are Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Egypt, Somalia, and South Africa. African immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, there are more African immigrants that have come here voluntarily than brought here as slaves.

Weren't you able to contact them and warn them about how terrible it is here????

There you go again PC using common sense when you KNOW it's going to cause a Progressive to get a headache. Common sense to a Progressive is like Blag Flag to a cockroach.

Forum List

Back