Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.

Big deal .. where's the news?

You morons have all manner of silly ass names for black democrats .. but you somehow believe the miserably FEW black republicans should go unchallenged. :lol::lol:

... good luck with that.
The news is there are Black people with the courage to stand up and speak TRUTH when they know they will be attacked for it. That is real courage, that is what America is about, not shouting someone down that you disagree with and calling him Uncle Tom.

Yet I haven't seen you make the slightest gesture to admonish your own ilk about attacks on black democrats. You join right in on the attacks .. but you think the miniscule number of black republicans shouldn't be attacked????

:0) Good luck with that bullshit.

You morons have all manner of silly ass names for black democrats .. but you somehow believe the miserably FEW black republicans should go unchallenged. :lol::lol:

... good luck with that.

I don't have any silly names for blacks who are democrats. Democrat says it all. Go ahead, go down the same rabbit hole you think will bring you peace. It has worked so well the last 8 years.

Thank you .. it had indeed worked well.

You are well aware of RW republican attacks on black people voting for democrats .. it's all over this board.

I am aware of republicans treating blacks as people and attacking them for their foolish loyalty to the party that actually did put their grandparents in chains.

Blacks that are attacked on this board are no different than everyone else who is attacked. I or no one else on this board makes you a democrat, republican or anything else, you do.

But I do understand, your vote for democrats is expected if not demanded. So stereotype yourself and vote for Hillary and make sure to put the pressure on any blacks that think otherwise. Do the DNC's work for them.

I'm glad that republicans are finally showing some willingness, however slight, to put away their hatred of black people. Progress. :thup:

It's been my experience that leftards only care about black folks as long as they stay on the leftard plantation.......

Thanks for making my point.

Black republicans SHOULD find no peace within the Black community.

I see you are into stereotyping.

Someone else is too.

For many in Black communities it isn't the last 8 years, or the 8 years before that. It is the last 40 or 50 years, generational poverty, generational incarceration courtesy of Democratic policies designed to do exactly that.
Meanwhile Republican policies have turned the middle class into the working poor and the rich are richer than ever.

And do you mean Reagan's war on drugs that disproportionately affected blacks?

Wasn't it you and others that were bragging not long ago about how Republicans could not win elections? Wasn't it not long ago that the democrats had an almost filibuster proof strangle hold on Congress? Has it not been 8 years of a president that has no regards for the COTUS and does pretty much what he pleases?

And after all of that you still blame Republicans because a black man can't find a decent job? Really? After both Bill and Hillary supported and signed NAFTA into law? Really, deflection is all you got.

I'm glad that republicans are finally showing some willingness, however slight, to put away their hatred of black people. Progress. :thup:

It's been my experience that leftards only care about black folks as long as they stay on the leftard plantation.......

Interesting, so why do you think Democrats should find peace in white communities? See the division that you preach?

... good luck with that.

I don't have any silly names for blacks who are democrats. Democrat says it all. Go ahead, go down the same rabbit hole you think will bring you peace. It has worked so well the last 8 years.

You are well aware of RW republican attacks on black people voting for democrats .. it's all over this board.

I am aware of republicans treating blacks as people and attacking them for their foolish loyalty to the party that actually did put their grandparents in chains.

Blacks that are attacked on this board are no different than everyone else who is attacked. I or no one else on this board makes you a democrat, republican or anything else, you do.

But I do understand, your vote for democrats is expected if not demanded. So stereotype yourself and vote for Hillary and make sure to put the pressure on any blacks that think otherwise. Do the DNC's work for them.

Again .. you make my point.

"Foolish loyalty???"

Black president .. thousands of elected democratic Black Legislators all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues and legislation to support us .. compared to your all white party that hates us.

The choice could not be more clear.

.. AND .. Blacks were republicans in this country for a long time .. what the fuck did republicans do for Black people all that time we were voting for them .. not a goddamn thing.

We didn't even have basic human rights in this country, and republicans did nothing about the horrendous atrocities suffer by Blacks during those times. Not a goddamn thing.

How about this .. you vote for whomever you choose to vote for, and we'll do the same.

Pretty simple.

Last edited:

Interesting, so why do you think Democrats should find peace in white communities? See the division that you preach?

Because that peace it's not asked for .. the numbers demand it.

Because all white people aren't you and a great many don't vote for republicans.

Because we don't give a fuck about what you think.

Your problem is that republicans NEED our votes .. we don't need republicans.

Republicans made this bed .. what's the problem now?

... good luck with that.

Again .. you make my point.

"Foolish loyalty???"

Black president .. thousands of elected democratic Black Legislators all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues and legislation to support us .. compared to your all white party that hates us.

The choice could not be more clear.

.. AND .. Blacks were republicans in this country for a long time .. what the fuck did republicans do for Black people all that time we were voting for them .. not a goddamn thing.

We didn't even have basic human rights in this country, and republicans did nothing about the horrendous atrocities suffer by Blacks. Not a goddamn thing.

How about this .. you vote for whomever you choose to vote for, and we'll do the same.

Pretty simple.

See you put everything in the perspective of race, I don't, you do. Then you have the gull to blame others for what you do.

No wonder race relations are so damn bad.

I am not saying you become Republican because I know that in black communities that would be a definite career ending move as it is with anyone living in a democrat precinct.

But to stay democrat just because in a predominately black community blacks are elected? Really?

Think about it, what has your black president done for you? Reagan did better for blacks as did Bush.

Because all white people aren't you and a great many don't vote for republicans.

Don't need your vote, you are only 13-14 percent of the population. Obama needed whites to vote for him. If I were a Republican running for office I would write the black vote off as a lost cause. There are no handouts that could be promised more than the democrats have promised and not delivered.

Trump as least says he offers everyone opportunity, Hillary just offers the same old same old democrat promises.

Vote democrat, it is expected of you.

BTW, it is foolish loyalty for ANYONE to stick with the Democrat party, or for that matter the Republican party.

Don't need your vote, you are only 13-14 percent of the population. Obama needed whites to vote for him. If I were a Republican running for office I would write the black vote off as a lost cause. There are no handouts that could be promised more than the democrats have promised and not delivered.

Trump as least says he offers everyone opportunity, Hillary just offers the same old same old democrat promises.

:lol: You can sing that song when Trump gets his ass destroyed in the election. Only the really stupid can't see that Trump is playing you like a cheap whore.

You're a racist .. and voting for someone pretending to be a racist is exactly what's expected of you.

:lol: You vote for whomever you want .. I will do the same.

:lol: You can sing that song when Trump gets his ass destroyed in the election. Only the really stupid can't see that Trump is playing you like a cheap whore.

You're a racist .. and voting for someone pretending to be a racist is exactly what's expected of you.

I don't need your vote, don't need your all-white party .. but republicans most certainly NEED black votes .. which is what all this whining about who we vote for is all about.

Not sure where your racist insult is coming from. That is the problem discussing anythign with die hard democrats. I treat everyone the same, YOU truly are a racist. Democrats in general are racist. Republicans are too scared to be racists. Democrats have no need to care.

Just vote democrat as you have been directed.

F..k you and your racist insults. I treat everyone the same, YOU truly are a racist. Democrats in general are racist. Republicans are too scared to be racists. Democrats have no need to care.

I will do exactly as I choose and you can kiss my ass if you don't like it you racist clown.

F..k you and your racist insults. I treat everyone the same, YOU truly are a racist. Democrats in general are racist. Republicans are too scared to be racists. Democrats have no need to care.

I will do exactly as I choose and you can kiss my ass if you don't like it you racist clown.

Of course you can do exactly what you want that is my point. But what you want is is to bow down and vote democrat regardless of who they throw at you. Apparently anyone who doesn't is a racist in your eyes. I am thinking you might want to look up the definition. You don't have to do what the democrats tell you, think for yourself, that is all that is asked.

Even your name on this board indicates your racism.

Most of us don't give a shit how you vote, who you vote for.. if you follow the plantation dems down the nasty drain of government handouts,socialism, etc.. Most of us know you're a lost cause because you're so blinded by your perpetual victim mentality that it's a noose around your foolish neck.. I honestly don't know why some Conservatives still continue to try to talk to racist JERKS like yourself.. but at least they try... even when met with sheer nastyazz people like you..

Of course you can do exactly what you want that is my point. But what you want is is to bow down and vote democrat regardless of who they throw at you. Apparently anyone who doesn't is a racist in your eyes. I am thinking you might want to look up the definition. You don't have to do what the democrats tell you, think for yourself, that is all that is asked.

Even your name on this board indicates your racism.

Sure, you racist clown. :0)

If you feel you can't talk to democrats .. then don't.

Simple

Forum List

Back