Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.

Yet another spineless RW republican playing blind.
The only ones playing blind, BAC, are the minorities who are blind to the fact that they are still living in poverty, living without jobs, living on welfare and foodstamps, living off the mercy and 'stolen charity' of liberals to whom they exchanged the power obtained through the passage of civil rights for all these meaningless things.

The only ones playing blind are the ones whose lives are no better now, 50+ years later, than they were the day they handed over their loyalty to liberals.

The only ones playing blind are the ones who read within the liberals' own personal leaked e-mails the racist laughing and mocking of minorities yet ignored it all.

I guess their pride and freedom CAN be BOUGHT by liberals.

You are aware that millions and millions of whites are on food stamps and welfare, are you not. If you require proof of that I can easily provide it to you .. which of course would prove that you don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, Blacks benefit from both programs in higher percentages .. but how do you ignore millions and millions of whites using the programs?

To suggest that our lives are no better than they were 50 years ago is just plain stupid. It says more about you than black npeople.
I only speak for myself and I am not whining about why you vote democrat, I just don't understand why blacks vote for the democrat party. All I see from you is "because."

That's because you don't want to see. You purposefully blind yourself to truth .. truth so obvious you'd have to be intentionally blind not to see it.

Start from here .. your party is virtually all white. There is MUCH more, but let's start from there.

I await your response to that obvious truth.

I told you I am no longer a Republican.

The Republican party has a small percentage of blacks not because the Republican party is keeping blacks out but because blacks keep themselves out. You can become a Republican tomorrow. But if you were to do so expect to take care of your own house. Not expect the party to do it for you. Demographics dictate that blacks are elected as democrats, not anything that the democrats have done.

Watch the video.

I watched about as much of that video as I can take.

First, his use on the N word told me that I shouldn't expect anything intellectual in what I was about to see. There wasn't.

Secondly, like republicans, he blames many problems in the black community on democrats. Most of what he was blaming democrats for were problems OF the Black community that no one should be blamed for but ourselves. They didn't start with Obama. The 5 most destructive words ever uttered against black families are "I don't need a man." You may not, but I bet your 15 year-old son does. He omits the problems that today's culture brings with it .. and that didn't come from democrats or Obama.

He ignores the fact that politics are about purpose. Voting for nobody serves what purpose? Voting for Clinton and democrats in this election serves the purpose of affecting the same racist laws that I'm betting he is against.

I understand there is apathy and anger within black communities about Obama and the Democratic Party .. I share some of it .. which is why I'm not a democrat and why I didn't vote for Obama. Obama is a corporatist, not a progressive. His record proves that. His election was more about symbolism than change. That being said, THIS election is a moment in history. In spite of what the Democratic Party and Obama are or aren't .. they both are a hell of a lot better than anything the Republican Party has to offer. I would eat the guy in the video for lunch in a debate. I've debated far better than him.

He's a disgruntled guy .. some of it justified .. but he has no answers. Our children and communities require answers, not misplaced frustration.

Voting for Trump or republicans is no answer for anybody but them.

Voting for 3rd parties in this election, may ease one's conscience, but it provides no answers.

Voting for Clinton and democrats puts us in a position to demand .. and rights in this country are based on what you can demand .. not on what is right, just, fair, civil, or what Jesus would do. They are based on what you can demand, and if you can't demand them, they are not your rights.

Voting for Clinton serves purpose .. a purpose your guy in the video never mentioned

You're a fucking idiot.. Even a sitting Black President didn't do shit for you and yet you think a woman, who has been known for racism, whose husband stated of Obama, "Just a few years ago this guy would have been serving us," is going to give in to some kind of demands from you?? LMAO

Just as you couldn't do shit about Obama becoming preisdent .. there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about Clinton becoming president.

Fuck what you think Becky. :0) Your stupid country-fried ass supports a clown who doesn't want to be president .. of course you're too ignorant to know that.

When I need advice from the farmland, I'll clang your bell.
50+ years of no progress and the recent leaked e-mails exposing Libs as racists, and you defend libs by saying 'whites are on welfare and food stamps, too'.

:p

Thank you for the demonstration of how miorities blindly follow and defend the losers who continue to NOTHING for them but who are exposed as mocking and laughing at them.

Here's what racial unity in Trump's world looks like:

Teen Trump fan, ejected from Charlotte rally, says he was profiled

jake_anantha-resize_20160820234734230_5728511_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

An 18-year-old Charlotte college student who was ejected from Thursday’s Donald Trump rally says he went from avid backer to disillusioned opponent after Trump’s security staff accused him of being a known protester.

Jake Anantha, who registered as a Republican and planned to cast his first presidential vote for Trump, was wearing a Trump shirt when police removed him from the Charlotte Convention Center before the rally began. He and his father, Ramesh Anantha, say they believe he was profiled because of his dark skin.

“It’s unbelievably ironic,” said Ramesh Anantha, whose parents immigrated from India. He says his son, as a young person of color appearing at a rally where the Republican presidential nominee touted his support for people of color, “should have been looked at as a perfect Trump supporter. He should have been somebody they’re putting up on stage.”

Read more here: Teen Trump fan, ejected from Charlotte rally, says he was profiled

Here's what racial unity in Trump's world looks like:

jake_anantha-resize_20160820234734230_5728511_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

An 18-year-old Charlotte college student who was ejected from Thursday’s Donald Trump rally says he went from avid backer to disillusioned opponent after Trump’s security staff accused him of being a known protester.

Jake Anantha, who registered as a Republican and planned to cast his first presidential vote for Trump, was wearing a Trump shirt when police removed him from the Charlotte Convention Center before the rally began. He and his father, Ramesh Anantha, say they believe he was profiled because of his dark skin.

“It’s unbelievably ironic,” said Ramesh Anantha, whose parents immigrated from India. He says his son, as a young person of color appearing at a rally where the Republican presidential nominee touted his support for people of color, “should have been looked at as a perfect Trump supporter. He should have been somebody they’re putting up on stage.”

Read more here: Teen Trump fan, ejected from Charlotte rally, says he was profiled

cow-manure-9393587.jpg

I will do exactly as I choose and you can kiss my ass if you don't like it you racist clown.

Good grief they're becoming unhinged! WHEN Trump wins, do you think these angry lemmings will go quietly into the night?

The burning of our cities will begin on election night. Unfortunately, Obama will still be President so he'll let the cities burn.

THIS is what he'll Turn over to President Trump -- unless he can institute Martial Law.

We may need REVOLUTION to get our country back from rabid blacks and white Communists!

Then what the fuck are you waiting on?

Trump will lose .. as everybody knows that he will.

Clinton will be elected President of the United States ... Democrats will control the Senate .. Clinton may appoint Obama to the Supreme Court .. republicans fall into disarray
You will be a happy girl then, won't you?

You've already lost. Both politically and on this board. Obama didn't help blacks in America, and neither will Hillary. You'll never figure that out as long as you're looking for handouts from one political party.

Yet ANOTHER stupid ass RWer.

WRONG, you've lost you fucking clown. It's you dummies who are whining about who Black people vote for .. not the other way around.

You and your ilk couldn't do shit about Obama being the president EITHER TIME HE RAN. YOU LOSE.

You clowns have lost virtually every social issue you care about .. you're about to get your dumb asses stomped in the election .. you'll lose the Senate .. and Obama could be appointed to the Supreme Court where republicans will have no effect on who gets appointed.

YOU lose.
Your eloquence and diplomatic language is impressive. No doubt you will contribute to racial healing and understanding.

Forum List

Back