Black Thug Attacks Passenger With Sock Filled With Human Feces...

Racist idiots like me pay into the system every day of our lives so people, specifically minorities, can sit on their asses and reap all the benefits of a working man. So don't tell me I'm a cancer. You belong on the ferry back to Africa with Marcus Garvey dear sir, you serve no purpose in this society with that kind of mentality. All my opinions are based off of personal experiences, not statistics I have seen on right wing news stations, or not from being spoon fed from some line of racist white folk either.

You ARE a racist idiot, you ARE a cancer, and you ARE an illogical fool.

Why the hell would I get on a ferry to Africa? Are you drunk on top of everything else?

Racist idiots like me pay into the system every day of our lives so people, specifically minorities, can sit on their asses and reap all the benefits of a working man. So don't tell me I'm a cancer. You belong on the ferry back to Africa with Marcus Garvey dear sir, you serve no purpose in this society with that kind of mentality. All my opinions are based off of personal experiences, not statistics I have seen on right wing news stations, or not from being spoon fed from some line of racist white folk either.

Why the hell would I get on a ferry to Africa? Are you drunk on top of everything else?

You obviously missed the point. Which your race often does, except in basketball, you guys don't miss too many points when it comes to that. (I'm guessing you are of African decent?) Marcus Garvey was a very outspoken proponent of Black separatism and promoted a migration of all Black's in the United States back to Africa in order to form a new state. All I was saying was he could have gladly taken you with him, because whether you're black, white, purple or even orange for all I care you are an idiot who likes to insult people to cover his inadequacies and lack of knowledge on a certain subject.

You obviously missed the point. Which your race often does, except in basketball, you guys don't miss too many points when it comes to that.

You are obviously an illogical moron. My 'race' (bullshit concept that it is) is not particularly known for excellence in basketball, though I'm sure there are many fine players with a similar background.

Marcus Garvey was a very outspoken proponent of Black separatism and promoted a migration of all Black's in the United States back to Africa in order to form a new state.

Yeah, I know who he was, idiot. :rolleyes:

The "I know you are but what am I" comeback.
Come on man, that was so 4th grade. Atleast step up to the "missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me"

Just saying I like to shy away from generalizations, but after repeated experiences of nothing but animalistic qualities from this particular race, nothing would surprise from them. 90% of them are nothing but a cancer to the citizens of the US of A

There are 12 million African Americans in the U.S, your 90% is 0.00000001% of that population

Very valid point. I'm sure there are some great African Americans in this nation and it may well just be a regional thing. I feel as though African Americans in the south still have a chip on their shoulder for something that happened well over a century ago. I have heard blacks up north aren't nearly as loud and ignorant and impossible to deal with.

Come on man, that was so 4th grade. Atleast step up to the "missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me"

You're welcome to raise the level of discourse by not being a racist idiot.

You're welcome to raise the level of discourse by not being a racist idiot.

I really don't feel like responding to you any longer. The only thing you can call me is a racist idiot. Racism is blind prejudice. Im prejudice AT BEST because I know why I have distaste for a certain group of people, not simply because of their skin color. Now, if you want to defend African Americans, Im all for a debate, but its just boring to continually be called a racist. At least Aristotle can raise some valid points and correct me where I am wrong.

Very valid point. I'm sure there are some great African Americans in this nation and it may well just be a regional thing. I feel as though African Americans in the south still have a chip on their shoulder for something that happened well over a century ago. I have heard blacks up north aren't nearly as loud and ignorant and impossible to deal with.

Maybe your time and energy would be better spent fixing your own personal problems (such as being ignorant and illogical) than wallowing in racist douchebaggery.

You really do have the logic of a preschool aged kid. You continue to just use some variation of "racist idiot" when you insult me. If you want to see who can have the best insults, go somewhere else, if you want to have a civilized argument, I'm all for it.

Forum List

Back