Black Thug Attacks Passenger With Sock Filled With Human Feces...

I once had a dog-doo snow cone stuffed in my right eye followed by a dog-doo snow cone stuffed in my left eye.

I was blinded by the husky wee-wee.

I mean, the doggie wee-wee.

Last edited by a moderator:
And as long as I can ride by the welfare office in downtown Atlanta and see a 2010 Honda Accord pull up and a young black woman with many kids get out and go collect her check, I will be resentful. I see it all the time.

But if you see a white woman going to collect her check, that's ok with you? Perhaps a tear comes to your eye at the thought of someone needy being helped out?

But 90% of all blacks that I come in contact with are worthless low life pieces of shit

But 100% of the people who come into contact with YOU realize that YOU are a worthless, low-life piece of shit.

And as long as I can ride by the welfare office in downtown Atlanta and see a 2010 Honda Accord pull up and a young black woman with many kids get out and go collect her check, I will be resentful. I see it all the time.

But if you see a white woman going to collect her check, that's ok with you?

It's more OK. Because a white woman might be a little embarrassed. A black woman is flat-out fucking PROUD to be shaking my white ass down!

Last edited:

It's more OK. Because a white woman might be a little embarrassed. A black woman if flat-out fucking PROUD to be shaking my white ass down!

Do you realize what you are doing when you post such incredibly stupid shit, or do you need to come here to have it pointed out to you? You really are hopelessly stupid.

It's more OK. Because a white woman might be a little embarrassed. A black woman if flat-out fucking PROUD to be shaking my white ass down!

Do you realize what you are doing when you post such incredibly stupid shit, or do you need to come here to have it pointed out to you? You really are hopelessly stupid.

Everytime you get backed into a corner you result to insults
Trying to prove that the African American race is even a majority good people who work hard and rear their children in the correct way is fighting a losing battle. I'll say it again. I know some very good black folks. Shit, my best friend growing up was black, he didn't act like the animals I see prouncing around today, proud to be a burden of the state, and that's why I liked him. I always give them a fair shot at overcoming the stereotype society has put on them in my eyes. I never instantly hate a black man for his skin color, but whats inside of him and what he has been bred for generations to do.

Last edited:

Everytime you get backed into a corner you result to insults.

Where do you see "backed into a corner," idiot?

Trying to prove that the African American race is even a majority good people who work hard and rear their children in the correct way is fighting a losing battle. I'll say it again. I know some very good black folks. Shit, my best friend growing up was black, he didn't act like the animals I see prouncing around today, proud to be a burden of the state, and that's why I liked him. I always give them a fair shot at overcoming the stereotype society has put on them in my eyes. I never instantly hate a black man for his skin color, but whats inside of him and what he has been bred for generations to do.

Me too,

I feel the same damn way and dead tired of the double standard. I'm not going to take it. :mad: The left needs to understand that if they wish this society to work then both sides need to be able to work with each other.

NOT JUST THE WHITE MAN. We need to stop looking the other way when a black does something and somehow call it caused by white racism.

Last edited:
Just saying I like to shy away from generalizations, but after repeated experiences of nothing but animalistic qualities from this particular race, nothing would surprise from them. 90% of them are nothing but a cancer to the citizens of the US of A

They want to live within our society but they certainly don't want to be judged. O'noo's, we want a double standard and screw you racist fuckers.

what kind of a back woods swamp do you come from? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, went to school where I was one of the few white kids there. "most" of the black kids were absolutely wonderful people, granted there were a few that saw me as "the white kid" and obviously acted as dull as you and were racist towards me. Later in life I served in the army and I'd say about 1/4 to 1/3 of soldiers were black in my company of over 200 people, all but a couple were hard working, intelligent people some were my closest and most trusted friends. why don't do yourself some good and do a little research about the great successes of blacks in society, and the inventions that you would not to see without their addition. I think its about time you grow up...

Just saying I like to shy away from generalizations, but after repeated experiences of nothing but animalistic qualities from this particular race, nothing would surprise from them. 90% of them are nothing but a cancer to the citizens of the US of A

They want to live within our society but they certainly don't want to be judged. O'noo's, we want a double standard and screw you racist fuckers.

what kind of a back woods swamp do you come from? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, went to school where I was one of the few white kids there. "most" of the black kids were absolutely wonderful people, granted there were a few that saw me as "the white kid" and obviously acted as dull as you and were racist towards me. Later in life I served in the army and I'd say about 1/4 to 1/3 of soldiers were black in my company of over 200 people, all but a couple were hard working, intelligent people some were my closest and most trusted friends. why don't do yourself some good and do a little research about the great successes of blacks in society, and the inventions that you would not to see without their addition. I think its about time you grow up...

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for your service.
But like I've said, I feel as though it has to be a very regionalized issue. Blacks in my part of the south are at best horrible and impossible to deal with. They live by double standards, travel in loud, savage groups that leave defenseless people beaten up along the way in an act they call "jumping people"
I just feel as though the blacks in the south are the worst of the worst and for other regions of the United States, they could act completely different and actually be functioning member of society, but I'm just speaking for the blacks I know. And before you result to the "backwoods swamp hick town argument" that you were about to start, although I do live in the south, It is one of the most affluent areas in the state of Georgia, just for your information.

You're that annoying buzzing fly in everybody's ear. Me and another member here are trying to have an adult conversation, and you just keep butting in like a red headed stepchild just STARVING for attention. Go take that hideous dog in your picture on a walk or something, he might keep you company.

It's more OK. Because a white woman might be a little embarrassed. A black woman is flat-out fucking PROUD to be shaking my white ass down!

Yes white women are embarrased yes especially the millions or so that check their EBT accounts monthly lol

Delete I've just demonstrated to you some posts back that your experiences with African-Americans amounts to shit. For starters you know nothing about me, a black man besides from what I allow others here to know. In addition to that I explained to you that there are tens of millions of African-Americans that inhabit the United States. Just because you see a hundred African-Americans in a welfare line does not amount to tens of millions....

I keep telling you yopur experiences account for 0.0000001% I haven't even made it to 1% of blacks besides what you spew here in these threads. If I were you I'd suggest taking a trip to a college campus instead of passing by welfare buildings.

I live on a college campus, I don't have to take a trip there. And I've said, everything I'm talking about is just from my experiences and the blacks I've came in contact with

I live on a college campus, I don't have to take a trip there. And I've said, everything I'm talking about is just from my experiences and the blacks I've came in contact with

What college or university did you attend?

Forum List

Back