Black stupidity is genetic, according to USMB liberal...

Some of the smartest people I have ever known were black folks.
Most didn't have much book smarts. Juss an assload of common sense and life knowledge.
Conversely, without a doubt, the dumbest asses I ever knew were *******. White and black.

☭proletarian☭;2186395 said:
race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg

Chart_06.jpg

When was the last time anyone used the term "Orientals"?

These charts must be 25 years old and were developed to serve an agenda

Some of the smartest people I have ever known were black folks.
Most didn't have much book smarts. Juss an assload of common sense and life knowledge.
Conversely, without a doubt, the dumbest asses I ever knew were *******. White and black.

your statement gives a clue as to your culture. the smart people I know all have an assload of book lernin'. most of the dumbasses I know also have a lot of book smarts.

hahaha, you are CORRECT, sir. the scores at age 7 were given as proof positive that environment was the biggest factor in developing intelligence, and it was written up and quoted extensively. unfortunately the results at age 17 destroyed the whole theory. children resemble their biological parents not their adoptive parents, especially once they become adults and their genetically influenced behavior leads them to act as they wish.

Found this on Wikipedia:

Citing genetic research by Cavalli-Sforza, the African Eve hypothesis, and the out of Africa theory, Rushton concludes that Negroids branched off first (200,000 years ago, Caucasoids second 110,000 years ago, and Mongoloids last 41,000 years ago), arguing that throughout all of evolution, more ancient forms of life (i.e. plants, bacteria, reptiles) are less evolved than more recent forms of life (i.e. mammals, primates, humans) and that the much smaller variation in the races is consistent with this trend. "One theoretical possibility," said Rushton "is that evolution is progressive and that some populations are more advanced than others". Rushton argues that this first, second, and third chronological sequence perfectly correlates with, and is responsible for, a consistent global multi-dimensional racial pattern on everything from worldwide crime statistics, the global distribution of AIDS, to personality.

Interesting theory. This in itself doesn't appear to be racist.

Here's what one guy said about the book:

Harvard biologist E.O. Wilson (one of the two cofounders of r/K selection theory) states:

I think Phil is an honest and capable researcher ... The basic reasoning by Rushton is solid evolutionary reasoning; that is it's logically sound. If he had seen some apparent geographic variation for a non-human species—a species of sparrow or sparrow hawk, for example—no one would have batted an eye.

☭proletarian☭;2193800 said:
You think it's moronic to point out racism?

That's interesting.

And supports my theory: "scratch a liberal, find a slave owner wannabe."
Abolitionists were liberals and slavekeepers were conservatives :eusa_shhh:

Don't say things like that, Mags will run with it!

When was the last time anyone used the term "Orientals"?

I hear the term used all the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxfI37O3GPQ]YouTube - Elevator - Oriental[/ame]

You've anything to dispute the research behind the charts, or are you just crying because they don't say what you want them to?

Forum List

Back