Zone1 Black security guard murders black shoplifter, no charges.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Black privilege on display.
The San Francisco district attorney has released the surveillance footage that showed the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old transgender activist accused of shoplifting by a Walgreens security guard. The video was released on Monday following a public outcry after it was announced that the district attorney won't file charges against the guard, identified as Michael Earl-Wayne Anthony. The footage shows the guard assaulting unarmed Banko Brown on 27 April before fatally shooting him outside a downtown Walgreens.

Black privilege on display.
The San Francisco district attorney has released the surveillance footage that showed the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old transgender activist accused of shoplifting by a Walgreens security guard. The video was released on Monday following a public outcry after it was announced that the district attorney won't file charges against the guard, identified as Michael Earl-Wayne Anthony. The footage shows the guard assaulting unarmed Banko Brown on 27 April before fatally shooting him outside a downtown Walgreens.

Walgreens needs armed guards? What the fuck is going on?

The footage shows the guard assaulting unarmed Banko Brown on 27 April before fatally shooting him outside a downtown Walgreens.

And what the video does not show is Banko claiming he had a knife and was going to stab the guard.

The moment somebody committing a theft starts to use force, it is no longer petty theft but felony robbery. And if they even mention a weapon, it instantly becomes armed robbery.

And there were multiple witnesses that stated that Banko told the guard he had a knife and was going to stab him. That becomes self-defense, if he has a weapon or not.

Oh, and it is not assault if you are trying to stop somebody committing a crime. The law allows for reasonable force to contain and apprehend the individual.

Walgreens needs armed guards? What the fuck is going on?

Never been to San Francisco or the Bay Area, I guess.

That is my old stomping ground, and I did Loss Prevention out there and in Sacramento for about 3 years. I can't even begin to tell you the number of times I was assaulted, and had guns and knives pulled on me. Even had 2 cases where leaving the store at the end of the day they tried to run me over with their cars.

Doing any kind of security in California is very dangerous, which is why I no longer do it (and ultimately left the state). In the dozens of cases where I was assaulted or had weapons pulled on me, the person was never charged. The attitude is pretty much that criminals can do whatever they want to security, they will never get charged for it.

And what the video does not show is Banko claiming he had a knife and was going to stab the guard.

The moment somebody committing a theft starts to use force, it is no longer petty theft but felony robbery. And if they even mention a weapon, it instantly becomes armed robbery.

And there were multiple witnesses that stated that Banko told the guard he had a knife and was going to stab him. That becomes self-defense, if he has a weapon or not.

Oh, and it is not assault if you are trying to stop somebody committing a crime. The law allows for reasonable force to contain and apprehend the individual.
Bullshit the victim left the store. He briefly paused and then spit on the guard. Then the guard shot him.

Bullshit the victim left the store. He briefly paused and then spit on the guard. Then the guard shot him.

And threatened to stab him. That was reported by multiple witnesses, which is why the DA had no case and dropped the charges.

Does not matter if he had left the store or not, he had already assaulted the guard, he had full legal right at that moment to use force to restrain him as he had committed a felony.

And threatened to stab him. That was reported by multiple witnesses, which is why the DA had no case and dropped the charges.

Does not matter if he had left the store or not, he had already assaulted the guard, he had full legal right at that moment to use force to restrain him as he had committed a felony.
He spit on the guard so the guard shot him and killed him. He used force to restrain him prior to the murder. He wa mad that he got spit on or at so he shot it him her whatever it was.

And multiple witnesses at the scene stated that he claimed to have a knife and was going to stab the guard.
You keep saying that but have not posted evidence of that. Even if the victim did say that it's moot. The reason the guard shot him is because he was mad. He didn't fear for his life.

You keep saying that but have not posted evidence of that. Even if the victim did say that it's moot. The reason the guard shot him is because he was mad. He didn't fear for his life.

You know, the reports are not all that hard to find.

Officer Lyons #2496 spoke with (RW6) who stated the following: She was in line at Walgreen's getting ready to checkout when she heard a commotion being her. saw Anthony fighting with Lasheabrown and holding onto Lasheabrown. heard Lasheabrown "cussing out" and stating, "let me go and I'll fight you one on one." Anthony said, "I'll let go if you calm the fuck down." stated that Lasheabrown appeared to calm down after Anthony made the statement. stated that once Anthony let go of Lasheabrown, Lasheabrown appeared to get "more agitated." stated she observed Lasheabrown spit on Anthony. Lashebrown then appeared to take a fighting a stance. stated she observed Anthony draw a firearm from a holster on his person. heard Anthony stating, "Don't do it, step back," then heard a gunshot.

Lasheabrown proceeded to "get more agitated." stated she observed Lasheabrown spit at Anthony. stated Lasheabrown "squared up" on Anthony, assumed a fighting stance, and looked like she was about to "get at the guard" (Anthony).

As Lasheabrown was walking backwards out of the store, Lasheabrown appeared to gesture towards Anthony as if to lunge at him. Anthony then raised his firearm towards Lasheabrown while she was outside of the store and Lasheabrown fell backwards and appeared to be motionless on the ground.

Once I let her go, I stood back b/c the entire time we were wrestling she said “I’m going to stab you,” and that put fear in me. I thought if I let her go she might stab me. I drew my gun when I let her go and had it pointed downward b/c I was scared she might really stab me. She looked like she was going to leave, but then she turned back towards me. I didn’t know what her intention was at that time, “but it turns out her intention was to spit on me…by her turning around and advancing that’s when I lifted my gun and shot once.”

And the DA made this clear in her Record of Investigation.

I do not believe we can negate self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt. I have to affirmatively prove that this was not self-defense, and given the current facts and circumstances, I do not believe we can overcome that burden. By all accounts, S comes across completely honest, credible and believable. Not having seen the video prior to being interviewed, virtually everything S says is consistent with the video.

There, feel free to read through the police reports as well as that of the DA.

And it is not "moot", unless you believe that people should be thrown in jail just because you think so and not because of the evidence.

You know, the reports are not all that hard to find.

And the DA made this clear in her Record of Investigation.

There, feel free to read through the police reports as well as that of the DA.

And it is not "moot", unless you believe that people should be thrown in jail just because you think so and not because of the evidence.
You realize a police report is only an account of what he said... not what happened?

So a Black man can outright murder another Black who is no longer a threat, and NOT get charged: but a White man is threatened with 15 years of prison for accidentally killing a black who is an imminent threat of killing someone, based on his threat to do so?

This is no longer America when the decision to bring charges rests on race, with blacks enjoying obvious Black Privilege.

So a Black man can outright murder another Black who is no longer a threat

The video and the witnesses state he was continuing to lunge at the guard.

That is hardly "no longer a threat". And with the release of the DA and police reports, we also know this was not the first confrontation between the two.

Oh, and in case you are not aware, he was charged. Hence, all the uproar among activists when the charges were then dismissed.

So now a police report doesn't prove anything.

White racists always have an excuse.

Forum List

Back