Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Violence is always their first option, isn't it?
JAWOL! Da Schwartze IST SOOOO violent, JA, herr Comrade?

552px-Stalin_and_Hitler.png
Why are you posting pictures of Obama's mentors?
How can these two be Obama's mentors when, according to you and your ilk, he doesn't even like White people.

Both of these guys are white aren't they?And VIOLENCE was their first option wasn't it? I just wanted to make sure we were clear that you weren't singling out Blacks when you said: violence is always their first option...

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup!
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.

So you have no balls... black men are known for that!
PM me your number. BTW Thats not what white women say.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it!

Only old British queers say wog.
Why are you so preoccupied with queers? Are you trying to send us a message about your sexual orientation?[/QUOTE]
I didn't ask for strangers address and phone number, I can only assume he has some reason for asking.[/QUOTE]
And of course, homosexuality is your first thought.

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup!
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it!

Why are you so preoccupied with queers? Are you trying to send us a message about your sexual orientation?[/QUOTE]
I didn't ask for strangers address and phone number, I can only assume he has some reason for asking.[/QUOTE]
What assume, you now besides being a bigot to queers, can't read what has been posted... you mean that 2 digit IQ has caught up with you, boy?

I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.

Only old British queers say wog.[/QUOTE]

There you go again Liberal asshole, with your intolerance to queers being placed in front of everyone... Think we should announce it that you are a hypocritical piece of shit.... the big lib, that when the going gets a little heated falls back on his bigotry![/QUOTE]

See, there you go defending gays.....I think that says it all.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it!
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?
Why are you stalling? You have no balls, it's apparent to all!

Its quite apparent you are stalling. I asked if you were threatening me and you said no. I asked for your number so I could give you my address and you refuse. You are just another timid meek cave monkey talking on the internet. You are excused boy.
Typical chickenshit. Talk tough but fold as soon as the challenge is accepted.[/QUOTE]
He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

I understand you asked for the address first. I just told you that you wont get it unless you give up a number. Care to do that or are you afraid?

There you go again Liberal asshole, with your intolerance to queers being placed in front of everyone... Think we should announce it that you are a hypocritical piece of shit.... the big lib, that when the going gets a little heated falls back on his bigotry![/QUOTE]

See, there you go defending gays.....I think that says it all.[/QUOTE]

I don't defend gays, but you liberal pansy's do, until you drop the curtain on your hypocrisy... you're OUTED! BIGOT!

I understand you asked for the address first. I just told you that you wont get it unless you give up a number. Care to do that or are you afraid?
Copout alert.

Sure You first!

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it!
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?

Its quite apparent you are stalling. I asked if you were threatening me and you said no. I asked for your number so I could give you my address and you refuse. You are just another timid meek cave monkey talking on the internet. You are excused boy.
Typical chickenshit. Talk tough but fold as soon as the challenge is accepted.
He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy![/QUOTE]

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

Sure You first!
I told you that you dont have a choice on this. You give me your number and you get my address. Last chance

Copout alert.
Coward alert. You have the same offer but we know you wont take me up on it will you boy?

He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy![/QUOTE]

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.[/QUOTE]

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it!

He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.[/QUOTE]

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it![/QUOTE]

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it![/QUOTE]

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.[/QUOTE]

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back