Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Why, you wouldn't want a visit?
From who? You? :laugh:

Perhaps! Or would you rather meet a representative?
A representative from what? I dont want to meet any one associated with you unless you are making a threat. Is that what you are doing?

Well I seem to remember you making something like a threat, but we know wogs are all talk and little action.... especially the Thugery!

Which is so unlike you because your posts are all so real and life like, almost like being there.

Are you also a member of the Thugery, or just like, Asslapse, like to shoot off your mouth?

A representative from what? I dont want to meet any one associated with you unless you are making a threat. Is that what you are doing?

Well I seem to remember you making something like a threat, but we know wogs are all talk and little action.... especially the Thugery!
So you are not making a threat but just bluffing like I said you would?

And you haven't given me your address, as I knew you wouldn't!
If you are not making a threat I dont want you around me. Let me know when you are making a threat and I will give it to you provided you give me your number.

Doesn't work that way, but I knew you were full of shit!

If you are not making a threat I dont want you around me. Let me know when you are making a threat and I will give it to you provided you give me your number.

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable. Sounds like you are getting cold feet. I knew you would.

And you haven't given me your address, as I knew you wouldn't![/QUOT

Which is so unlike you because your posts are all so real and life like, almost like being there.

Are you also a member of the Thugery, or just like, Asslapse, like to shoot off your mouth?

Pointing out how incredibly stupid you are is just cheap entertainment.

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable.

Better not give him your address, he's probably a fag cruising for new meat.

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable.

Naw he is just bluffing but I called him on it and he folded like a cheap deck of cards.

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable. Sounds like you are getting cold feet. I knew you would.

Seems like you called me out, wog...

"Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...[/QUOTE]
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.[/QUOTE]

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.

I know YOU'D like that!

"Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.[/QUOTE]

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.[/QUOTE]
I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.

Naw he is just bluffing but I called him on it and he folded like a cheap deck of cards.

I'm here wog, since you declared I folded, send that address!

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

I guess one should not be surprised that the white wingers posting here believe crud posted on the racist gateway pundit website.

I'm here wog, since you declared I folded, send that address!
Sure give me the number? i'll be waiting. If you dont do it in 5 minutes I will be forced to write you off as a typical coward.

"Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.[/QUOTE]
I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.[/QUOTE]

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup!

I know YOU'D like that!
I think I understand your confusion now. Don't be afraid to admit it, no one will judge you.......much.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

I guess one should not be surprised that the white wingers posting here believe crud posted on the racist gateway pundit website.

Ah, Asslapse backup has arrived, wog jr. I presume!... I think I'll have to start posting more from the Pundit, I see you of the Thugery don't care for it!

Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.
I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.[/QUOTE]

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup![/QUOTE]
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.

I know YOU'D like that!
I think I understand your confusion now. Don't be afraid to admit it, no one will judge you.......much.

I can always count on you liberal pussy's to go for the queer shit, as you pond scum are supposed to be so GAY FRIENDLY.... Just waiting for it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your HYPOCRISY is showing, little man!

You must be a tremendous fucking moron if you find yourself connecting with Asslips. The board notes that you are friendly with racists. Now we will know how irrelevant all your future posts are.

Ah, Asslapse backup has arrived, wog jr. I presume!... I think I'll have to start posting more from the Pundit, I see you of the Thugery don't care for it!
he is not my backup. He reprimanded me. Your backup was here first. SJ is so mad he cant post but he is thanking all of your posts. :laugh:

I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup![/QUOTE]
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.[/QUOTE]

So you have no balls... black men are known for that!

Forum List

Back