Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

Nobody is comparing race and sexual orientation. Nobody is comparing the struggles of the African American community with the struggles of the gay and lesbian community. What is compared is the discrimination faced by both groups.

Do we really need to be lynched and beat up more in order to be recognized as a group being discriminated against? That's pretty sick.

Live with the choices you make and quit your whining!

Blacks didn't choose to be black.

What aggravates me about the goofy gays in this country is their constant whining. They chose the life they're leading they should just shut the hell up and deal with the consequences of their actions.

And that assumes that 'gay' is a choice. To this date, not one heterosexual male has been able to identify to me when they 'decided' to like women. For most men, it simply happens.

Males are instinctively drawn to females for the simple need to reproduce.

Except for about 10% of the population....all the time thruout the history of mankind.

Just like humans are instinctively drawn to using their right hand more than their left hand.....except for about 10% of the population...all the time thruout the history of mankind.

And again...this is not comparing the difficulty of the struggle, it is the issue of equal protection under the law. Period.

Group A getting killed, segregated, beat up in their quest for civil rights does not mean that Group B's quest for civil rights is not valid.

Steele is a moron. Discrimination is discrimination...that is what is compared (and quite comparable).

What aggravates me about the goofy gays in this country is their constant whining. They chose the life they're leading they should just shut the hell up and deal with the consequences of their actions.

The only conclusion I can draw from you post is that you are equally attracted to both men and women, but chose only one. When did you make this choice? Was it in adolescence or puberty? Are you still equally attracted to both sexes?

Nobody is comparing race and sexual orientation. Nobody is comparing the struggles of the African American community with the struggles of the gay and lesbian community. What is compared is the discrimination faced by both groups.

Do we really need to be lynched and beat up more in order to be recognized as a group being discriminated against? That's pretty sick.

Live with the perverted choices you make. I don't hate people like you who make the perverted belief choices you make. I just hate the sin of your kind of perverted choices.

I never made a choice. When did you? Are you still attracted to members of the same sex, but simply choose not to act on that attraction? That is the only possible "choice" when it comes to matters of sexual orientation.

And that assumes that 'gay' is a choice. To this date, not one heterosexual male has been able to identify to me when they 'decided' to like women. For most men, it simply happens.

Except for about 10% of the population....all the time thruout the history of mankind.

Just like humans are instinctively drawn to using their right hand more than their left hand.....except for about 10% of the population...all the time thruout the history of mankind.

And again...this is not comparing the difficulty of the struggle, it is the issue of equal protection under the law. Period.

Group A getting killed, segregated, beat up in their quest for civil rights does not mean that Group B's quest for civil rights is not valid.

That 10 percent chose to ignore their natural instinct.

You are perfectly capable of engaging in a legal marriage. But you choose to be a homosexual instead. Stop your complaining and live with the choices you're made.

This type of marriage “necessarily involves (the) degradation” of conventional marriage, an institution that “deserves admiration rather than execration.”

“When people (like this) marry, they cannot possibly have any progeny,” wrote an appeals judge in a Missouri case. “And such a fact sufficiently justifies those laws which forbid their marriages.”

What were they talking about?

Nobody willing to venture a guess as to what they were talking about in the italicized portion?

I never made a choice. When did you? Are you still attracted to members of the same sex, but simply choose not to act on that attraction? That is the only possible "choice" when it comes to matters of sexual orientation.

You know...this whole "It's a choice" arguement is not about them making excuses for denying equal protection under the law....because there's nothing in the law about civil rights being about something inherent vs. choice. All we have to do is look to the 1st amendment and see that there is equal protection under the law based on religion which is a choice.

No....it's about fear. Their fear that they have no control over being gay or straight. That they have no control over their loved ones' being gay or straight. It's not something they can put their hands on and say "this I can change". (Just look at all those fail ex-gay ministries to see that) So, they deny, deny, deny.

Steele is a moron. Discrimination is discrimination...that is what is compared (and quite comparable).

The only conclusion I can draw from you post is that you are equally attracted to both men and women, but chose only one. When did you make this choice? Was it in adolescence or puberty? Are you still equally attracted to both sexes?

There have been and are men that I have great admiration and respect for, but sexually, I've always been attracted to the opposite sex.

You are perfectly capable of engaging in a legal marriage. But you choose to be a homosexual instead. Stop your complaining and live with the choices you're made.

Their natural instinct is different. And has been from their birth. Why are you so afraid?

Your logic is flawed, unless you're conceding that you could, if you "chose to," get a boner for a man.

That I can't possibly "choose" that, tells me all that I need to know about Gay being a choice, but good luck with that bisexuality you apparently have going on.

Last edited:

There have been and are men that I have great admiration and respect for, but sexually, I've always been attracted to the opposite sex.

So, it never was a choice.

when people are targeted for who they are born to be you have a simular situation.

They are both fighting for their rights to be who they were born to be.

How anyone involved in such a struggle can throw shit bombs at others fighting a simular fight is just silly.

Rights for all of us are tied together.

Drop the hate and look for ways to come together.

If you're gay then you made a choice. Me, being heterosexual I've never had the dilemma of choosing one or the other, nature simply took it's course.

If you're gay then you made a choice. Me, being heterosexual I've never had the dilemma of choosing one or the other, nature simply took it's course.

You just self refuted. Strong work.

It's an insult for gays to make that comparison.

No one is hosing them down.
Using dogs, attack dogs on them.
Making them eat, drink, sit, away from other people.

and

most importantly

No one is killing their leaders.

Only blind hacks think they could even be close to being the same.

I'm sure Harvey Milk would disagree with that, too.

Again, just what are they asking for? The right to do the same thing that the rest of us get to do, right? They simply want to live their life without being treated like criminals and denied the rights we all enjoy.

They don't want to be told they can't rent an apartment, shop in certain stores or even get married.

And they sure as hell don't want to be beaten, tortured and murdered either.

No, they're asking for gay marriage, not the same thing blacks were fighting for in the civil rights and they haven't even come close to going through what blacks have went through so its not a comparison, a better comparison would be to women rights struggles but not blacks.

Let's put this in the proper perspective......

They're asking to enjoy the rights and freedoms of being an American citizen without being beaten, tortured and murdered and without having laws passed criminializing bedroom behavior between two consenting adults.

How's that?

10% figure is bullshit, more 2%.

You know...this whole "It's a choice" arguement is not about them making excuses for denying equal protection under the law....because there's nothing in the law about civil rights being about something inherent vs. choice. All we have to do is look to the 1st amendment and see that there is equal protection under the law based on religion which is a choice.

No....it's about fear. Their fear that they have no control over being gay or straight. That they have no control over their loved ones' being gay or straight. It's not something they can put their hands on and say "this I can change". (Just look at all those fail ex-gay ministries to see that) So, they deny, deny, deny.

I agree 100%...it's just really fun to poke the homophobes. :D

And you have a deep and personal certain knowledge of this.......how?

You just self refuted. Strong work.

It's equivalent to the "I just know, ok?" argument.

Forum List

Back