Black Privilege

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Tell me more about this travesty of justice tho

OK, I will...click on the link and you'll see a REAL TRAVESTY of justice. And the poor victim is....GULP....white.

Uniformed killers walk free after beating and tasing unarmed homeless man to death Police State USA
and another
Salt Lake cop cleared in shooting of unarmed white man WREG.com
and another
Justice for James Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange TX over Racial Slur Texas GOP Vote

Let me know if you want to see about 20 more.

What is this proof of? Police abusing their powers?

Congrats we agree.
I agree there are police who abuse their power. I disagree that blacks are the only victims of police abuse.

Another strawman...Who said "only blacks" besides you?

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

OK, I will...click on the link and you'll see a REAL TRAVESTY of justice. And the poor victim is....GULP....white.

Uniformed killers walk free after beating and tasing unarmed homeless man to death Police State USA
and another
and another
Justice for James Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange TX over Racial Slur Texas GOP Vote

Congrats we agree.

Yep...but white people who are abused don't burn their fucking city down like the black heathens and carry on about white racism for months/maybe years...

Actions speak louder than words and by white peoples actions they dont care about police abuse. Sucks but not a redeeming quality tho

Fact:

If you're a young black male, your chances of getting killed by whitey are slim to none... getting killed by another black male, well, that's quite another story.

But hey, let's fixate on whitey.

Y

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.
I agree there are police who abuse their power. I disagree that blacks are the only victims of police abuse.

You. You only mentioned blacks. Are you drunk already?

Fact:

If you're a young black male, your chances of getting killed by whitey are slim to none... getting killed by another black male, well, that's quite another story.

But hey, let's fixate on whitey.

Fact:

If you're a young white male, your chances of getting killed by a black person are minimal...getting killed by another white male. well, thats quite another story.

But hey, lets fixate on blacks

Ri

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

Yep...but white people who are abused don't burn their fucking city down like the black heathens and carry on about white racism for months/maybe years...

Actions speak louder than words and by white peoples actions they dont care about police abuse. Sucks but not a redeeming quality tho
Yup. Whites don't care about police abuse. You're smart. Harvard?

Yep...but white people who are abused don't burn their fucking city down like the black heathens and carry on about white racism for months/maybe years...[/QUOTE]

Actions speak louder than words and by white peoples actions they dont care about police abuse. Sucks but not a redeeming quality tho[/QUOTE]

Wrong black person. We accept the grand jury decisions WITHOUT INSURRECTION. You on the other pretend you're back in darkest Africa.

Y

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

If I said cats have claws does that mean I'm saying ONLY cats have claws dumbass?

Ok then, who said "only blacks" besides you?

Wrong black person. We accept the grand jury decisions WITHOUT INSURRECTION. You on the other pretend you're back in darkest Africa.

Being a pussy isnt a virtue. Sorry, if you cared you would do something but instead you let them step on your neck and take pride in saying please and thank you while they do it.

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

The problem is, this ain't darkest Africa like you want it to be. And it AIN'T going to be. So you might as well get use to the idea.

Y

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

If I said cats have claws does that mean I'm saying ONLY cats have claws dumbass?

If you were honest you would say police abuse happens, period. But you're not honest. You have a race hustling agenda.

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

The problem is, this ain't darkest Africa like you want it to be. And it AIN'T going to be. So you might as well get use to the idea.

I'm used to the idea that whites wont stand up for themselves...I dont understand it but I'm used to it

Being a pussy isnt a virtue. Sorry, if you cared you would do something but instead you let them step on your neck and take pride in saying please and thank you while they do it.

That shit has been going on for years, so go burn your goddamn city down idiot. It will NEVER stop and the black cops are as bad as the white cops. Those aren't the actions that are needed.

Y

Congrats we agree.

If you were honest you would say police abuse happens to all people. But you're not honest. You have a race hustling agenda.

I quoted your post that involved whites and acknowledged it happens.

Then you built a strawman and now you're butt hurt because you want me to say something. I'll say this....go fuck yourself with a cactus

That shit has been going on for years, so go burn your goddamn city down idiot. It will NEVER stop and the black cops are as bad as the white cops. Those aren't the actions that are needed.

Argumentum ad antiquitatem. Saying some practice is right because “it's always been done that way.” Or has been done that way for a long time. That is irrelevant as to whether it is right or not.

Argumentum ad antiquitatem. Saying some practice is right because “it's always been done that way.” Or has been done that way for a long time. That is irrelevant as to whether it is right or not.
Yep...blacks have always burned their cities down trying to get attention. When it's not ONLY BLACKS being mistreated or doing the mistreating. Grow up, asshole.

Y

If you were honest you would say police abuse happens to all people. But you're not honest. You have a race hustling agenda.

Then you built a strawman and now you're butt hurt because you want me to say something. I'll say this....go fuck yourself with a cactus
You're a lying leftist race hostler.

Yep...blacks have always burned their cities down trying to get attention. When it's not ONLY BLACKS being mistreated or doing the mistreating. Grow up, asshole.

Not true...but like other things its right when whites riot and burn down shit...oh because it wasnt their shit

Y

You're a lying leftist race hostler.

Who said only blacks again cry baby? Oh yeah...only you

Not true...but like other things its right when whites riot and burn down shit...oh because it wasnt their shit
Whites riot and burn businesses when a white thug is killed by cops? Give an example.

Forum List

Back