Black Privilege

She has mistaken assholeism for racism. The asshole would have done the same thing to some fat old white broad who was taking up two spaces on a public train and ignoring his attempts to get through to her through the fog of her personal listening device.

Some great comments...sample

If it had been a black man and a white woman he would've taken her open bag and ran.

• After he played the knock out game because nothing says tough guy like beating up a old woman.
  • Exactly what I was going to say.
  • Just what I was thinking

10849798_922892827770847_3551237553332528815_n.jpg

That attitude will only grow and permeate as long as they have thugs like Obama, Holder, and Sharpton as role models.

America has never had a president and justice department that so brazenly foments racism. All the racists in this country take their cues from them.

She says right up front she had her headphones on, and was lost in thought.

Anyway, if I would have been the guy I wouldn't have touched her stuff, and instead did whatever was necessary to get her attention first.

Having said that I really doubt the guy was believing he was entitled to move her stuff because he's white, he probably was just irritated that she was hogging the area on a busy train, and she wasn't paying attention.

When you look at who this woman is though, it's easy to see why she would have a knee-jerk reaction and jump to this conclusion.

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Tell me more about this travesty of justice tho

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Oh yes. Blacks are getting killed by police. Someone somewhere somehow put the word out to cops to only kill black people. Yup. Uh huh.

OK, I will...click on the links and you'll see REAL TRAVESTIES of justice. And the poor victims are....GULP....white.

Uniformed killers walk free after beating and tasing unarmed homeless man to death Police State USA
and another
Salt Lake cop cleared in shooting of unarmed white man WREG.com
and another
Justice for James Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange TX over Racial Slur Texas GOP Vote

Let me know if you want to see about 20 more.

Last edited:

OK, I will...click on the link and you'll see a REAL TRAVESTY of justice. And the poor victim is....GULP....white.

Uniformed killers walk free after beating and tasing unarmed homeless man to death Police State USA
and another
and another
Justice for James Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange TX over Racial Slur Texas GOP Vote

What is this proof of? Police abusing their powers?

Congrats we agree.

Oh yes. Blacks are getting killed by police. Someone somewhere somehow put the word out to cops to only kill black people. Yup. Uh huh.
  1. Straw man: debater attacks an argument that is easy to refute but which is also an argument that no one has made in the debate. Obama can hardly get through a paragraph without committing this violation. Straw man arguments are easy to spot. They almost all use the phrase “those who.” The antitdote to the straw-man tactic? Demand the attacker identify one or more of “those” by name. If he or she fails to do so, you are free to state that their implication that such people have ever existed is a lie.

1. Straw man: debater attacks an argument that is easy to refute but which is also an argument that no one has made in the debate. Obama can hardly get through a paragraph without committing this violation. Straw man arguments are easy to spot. They almost all use the phrase “those who.” The antitdote to the straw-man tactic? Demand the attacker identify one or more of “those” by name. If he or she fails to do so, you are free to state that their implication that such people have ever existed is a lie.
Your words...."Blacks are getting killed by police". Did you want to clarify that?

OK, I will...click on the link and you'll see a REAL TRAVESTY of justice. And the poor victim is....GULP....white.

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.
I agree there are police who abuse their power. I disagree that blacks are the only victims of police abuse.

and another
and another

Congrats we agree.

Yep...but white people who are abused don't burn their fucking city down like the black heathens and carry on about white racism for months/maybe years...

New Topics

Forum List

Back