What's Holding Blacks Back? Poll

What's Holding Blacks Back?

• Racism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruined families (absent fathers, teen pregnancy)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Welfare

• Black culture

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Black leadership

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Intelligence (lack of)

• Other (specify)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
The dnc

they built an entire system to keep blacks poor and dumb.

most blacks live in cities
inner city schools are the worst of the worst.
so blacks either can't move on from hs, drop our or don't graduate
leaving them with the choice of welfare or min wage. min wage is less, far less than welfare, so most choose welfare
men can't collect for long, so they hustle (become criminals)
women get more welfare by having more kids and more if they are single. so families are destroyed and the kids go to the same shitty schools.

repeating the cycle

now throw in leftist lies that schools need more $$$$$, which they get and then waste, but lie that it's never enough and you have a loyal base that will vote dnc every time.

I can't choose just one because I think it's due to a variety of factors. At one time, yes, probably racism would have played a role, but not anymore. Aside from racist hate groups like the KKK, etc., I don't think racism is very prevalent, and certainly not to the degree that it once was where it does exist.

I think that having a victim mentality is one of the biggest factors, and these feelings of inadequacy are passed down from generation to generation. Their mistrust of the police, any authority figure (whitey). It seems like some try to have a sense of community and family, but then you have the problems with gangs which must make it even difficult to trust one another. Along with that comes the entitlement mentality, as if society owes them something and they will just take it. It's a very complicated situation IMO.

This piece of human debris, along with several other MILLIONAIR RACE BAITERS are what is currently holding blacks back...along with the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS which continually plays the race card INSTEAD of TRYING to ease race relations!

2u6kcd4.jpg

Too much playin' grab-ass in school...

... instead of paying attention in class...

... to get an education.

Applies to a lot of red-neck whites as well.

A combination of things.
  1. Isolation and increased animosities caused by, and exacerbated by, Political Correctness and Identity Politics
  2. The soft bigotry of reduced expectations leading to predictable results
  3. An aggressive lack of accountability
  4. Remaining, traditional, white-on-black racism
  5. Race pimps who have a vested interest in pimping race
  6. A lack of choice in education
American Blacks have been victimized twice in this nation's history now.

Last edited:
Show me where there's still white on black racism?

What can't they do??? Be president, governor, senator, congressman, police officer, bank teller, etc. As long as they work hard and earn it, they can do anything.

Do whites still beat and lynch blacks outside of what you'd expect within a society that has murder such as ours? NO. In fact, blacks kill twice as many whites each and every year. Yet, still accuse us of doing them wrong when a cop defends himself. Will go as far as burn down a city and that is perfectly acceptable to them.

In fact, I think we've lowered our standards so much for them that they can get away with anything. This is MAC 2 and 3 as we as a society no longer hold them accountable for their actions. Your 6 derives from 2 and 3. 1 silences people and gets them to accept 2 and 3...

Show me where there's still white on black racism?

What can't they do??? Be president, governor, senator, congressman, police officer, bank teller, etc. As long as they work hard and earn it, they can do anything.

Do whites still beat and lynch blacks outside of what you'd expect within a society that has murder such as ours? NO. In fact, blacks kill twice as many whites each and every year. Yet, still accuse us of doing them wrong when a cop defends himself. Will go as far as burn down a city and that is perfectly acceptable to them.

In fact, I think we've lowered our standards so much for them that they can get away with anything. This is MAC 2 and 3 as we as a society no longer hold them accountable for their actions. Your 6 derives from 2 and 3. 1 silences people and gets them to accept 2 and 3...

what we appear to be discussing is large demographic trends

you can not pull anyone at random off the street of any demographic and be guaranteed any one of them is more or less intelligent, lazy morally degenerate etc.

I will eliminate racism immediately because asians , hispanics and injuns are doing better.

It all boils down to academic achievement.

SES is closelty associated with that. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Forum List

Back