Black people advocate for segregation

If blacks are treated unfairly because of their violent nature. I say segregation maybe the way to go. Fargason wants the police force to be far more black and this tells me that blacks want segregation!
I heard these things on NPR, so I don't know why some are acting as if they didn't know about these ramblings and such. True it may not represent the majority in the country who are black, but it definitely might represent the majority of the black communities, and their biased opinions down in Ferguson now. Will it last or will they come around finally ? .

I love how liberals.....deny they patronize black people, and how they have no clue that patronizing black people is racism.

Hell, they still have no clue how democrats have propagated the race card for political expediency and that the average moron left wing loon is nothing more than political pawns.

Meanwhile they totally ignore how EVERY FUCKING LEFT WING NEWS SOURCE TOTALLY IGNORES THE WHITE UNARMED MAN SHOT AND KILLED BY A BLACK COP.

The liberals in here know about it, cause I continue to remind them. Yet, in their stubborn blatant hypocritical manner, they shluff it off and it some how just GOES AWAY.

Well fuck you left wing, you dumb left wing sock puppets. I will remind you again, that a white young man (20 years old) was shot by a black cop and he was UNARMED.

Notice, I am not blaming the cop. I have not jumped to conclusions. I just stated the facts. No riots, certainly no fucking hype, and no looting. No Sharpton, no CNN so therefore no fruitcake Anderson Cooper, and no MSNBC.

While you deny that the democrats use all of you like the simple tools you are, let me laugh at your double talking bullshit again please. You stupid demented sock puppet hypocrites.

Oh, and get ready for me to remind you of this over and over and over and over again. Just to fucking kick you in your little metaphorical mental balls.

I have no idea what this mindless scree of nonsense means.

There you go, confirming the stereotype of liberals being ignorant.
Begs the question: Can these racist morons possibly be more stupid than they are right now? I don't think it's possible, but I've wrong about things like that before.
Who are you talking to, as I see your eyes looking up in your pic, and I hear what your saying, but who are you telling it too ? LOL Are you having a conversation with yourself ? Just don't start answering yourself and you will be alright. LOL

There is virtually no one anywhere in America who actually believes that separating and segregating the races is a workable solution for anything.

Why did the Clintons move to a town with only a 0.94% black representation?

Why does white flight persist?

Why don't you send your own kids to a 90% minority school?

Black folks sure are lucky to have people like this guy to tell them what they want.
But they have pretty much been telling us that for a long time.

Have you ever in your life said anything that made any sense to anyone? Or do you just say stupid shit all the time?

Why deny this ?
We hear the message all the time, maybe it's a white thing that goes over everyone else's head.

It's all through our society, from politics, to the law, to sports, on and on.

Give you an example, and there are many. Some years back, in the '90's ESPN had a show on their network:
"Black College Sports Today". It was hosted by a couple of black guys, and they had field reporters that were all black.
The show dealt with historically black colleges, and their sports teams. Now as we all know, blacks make up the majority of ALL college players in the two major sports that garner nearly all the media's attention, that is of course football and basketball.
Why they couldn't have simply blended in these black college teams with the regular programming when they discuss and analyze all other teams escapes me. I realize these schools do not make up the Division 1 class of sports teams, but a lot of other non-historically black college schools are in the same boat, and seems to me they should have just been all part of the same kind of programming.
Instead, the historically black college sports, got their own special programming.

There is virtually no one anywhere in America who actually believes that separating and segregating the races is a workable solution for anything.
Umm you forgot about Louis Farrakhan, but he may have abandoned that thought process back in the eighties or early 90's..

If blacks are treated unfairly because of their violent nature. I say segregation maybe the way to go. Fargason wants the police force to be far more black and this tells me that blacks want segregation!

They also want the white prosecutor off the case.

Anyone who says they have never heard negroes complain about white teachers, white legislators, white judges, white employers,....etc...being too racist, is a liar. They make sure we hear abut it every day.
Negroes have complained about "white racists" holding them back for 300 years.

Negroes think all their business should only be handled by other negroes because white people are too racist.
Well, I agree..

Let them have a black nation. Set aside an area and evacuate the taxpayers and let the blacks run their new africa however they want.

No interference at all from us evil, murderous, racist, bigoted, redneck, biased, intolerant, xenophobic, prejudiced, hateful, discriminatory, savage, whites.

No more racial friction.

You'd think they'd jump at the chance to get away from us since we're so evil.

If that is what they want, give them detroit. Native Americans have reservations...why not give the Blacks a city they already claim and destroyed? Oh, and Youngstown Ohio. Throw that one in for good measure. Maybe some parts of Louisiana.

Now all they have to do is work to make it so. They can police themselves, school themselves, give medical attention, etc. Just like NA's.

Umm you forgot about Louis Farrakhan, but he may have abandoned that thought process back in the eighties or early 90's..
There are scores of black leaders who have/do. From marcus garvey and booker t washington to malcolm x.... and even abraham lincoln thought it was a great idea....

What? it would be too hard? LMAO..we built this country from wilderness...we went to the moon 6 times, That was pretty "hard", too.

I mean real people, not political caricatures. Can you think of anyone who's been able to muster any significant political support for the idea of segregation? Or are they all marginal characters like the racists morons on this thread?

There are scores of black leaders who have/do. From marcus garvey and booker t washington to malcolm x and abraham lincoln...

What? it would be too hard? LMAO..we built this country from wilderness...we went to the moon 6 times, That was pretty "hard", too.

No doubt you can sense the groundswell of support for stupid ideas.

Maybe some parts of Louisiana.

Waitadamnminute, now!

LMAO..If that's what it would take, then they can have the whole state. I'd move tomorrow.
Small price to pay for ending "racism" and racial violence.

I can't understand why, when there's a surefire way to end white oppression of blacks permanently, people are against it.
The indoctrination is strong, I suppose.

Either way it will happen eventually...peacefully would be my preference, though....

I mean real people, not political caricatures. Can you think of anyone who's been able to muster any significant political support for the idea of segregation? Or are they all marginal characters like the racists morons on this thread?

That proposition is as dead as a doornail today because there are less painful alternatives available.

The fact that your life tomorrow will be more pleasant if you choose not to submit to surgery for your cancer is indisputable - surgery is painful and avoiding surgery means that you can live another day without pain. Meanwhile the cancer is growing and metastasizing within you.

The right decision doesn't always coincide with the best decision or the wisest decision or the easiest decision.

I'd love to hear the racist moron vision for exactly how segregation and separation would work. I'd be very interested in the specific details of how this half wit theory would be implemented. I can hardly wait to hear it.

That proposition is as dead as a doornail today because there are less painful alternatives available.

The fact that you life tomorrow will be more pleasant if you choose not to submit to surgery for your cancer is indisputable - surgery is painful and avoiding surgery means that you can live another day without pain. Meanwhile the cancer is growing and metastasizing within you.

The right decision doesn't always coincide with the best decision or the wisest decision or the easiest decision.

Your metaphors serve as an accurate reflection of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment.

Forum List

Back