Black people advocate for segregation

I have no idea what this mindless scree of nonsense means.

There you go, confirming the stereotype of liberals being ignorant.
Begs the question: Can these racist morons possibly be more stupid than they are right now? I don't think it's possible, but I've wrong about things like that before.
Who are you talking to, as I see your eyes looking up in your pic, and I hear what your saying, but who are you telling it too ? LOL Are you having a conversation with yourself ? Just don't start answering yourself and you will be alright. LOL

Having that kind of conversation has to be at least as interesting as anything I've encountered here.

I could wait forever for those kind of details because their thinking doesn't take them that far.

Why are you waiting? Did I, or anyone else, declare that we were going to search out the answers for you? You don't read too well, do you boy? I told you that I already answered your question. Go back through the 500 comments and you'll find your answer.

There is virtually no one anywhere in America who actually believes that separating and segregating the races is a workable solution for anything.
Umm you forgot about Louis Farrakhan, but he may have abandoned that thought process back in the eighties or early 90's..

I mean real people, not political caricatures. Can you think of anyone who's been able to muster any significant political support for the idea of segregation? Or are they all marginal characters like the racists morons on this thread?
You mean the racist down there in Ferguson, whom give hope to racist all over the nation because they may have jumped the gun so to speak ? I say let the case work itself out properly, then we will all know the truth hopefully.

Begs the question: Can these racist morons possibly be more stupid than they are right now? I don't think it's possible, but I've wrong about things like that before.
Who are you talking to, as I see your eyes looking up in your pic, and I hear what your saying, but who are you telling it too ? LOL Are you having a conversation with yourself ? Just don't start answering yourself and you will be alright. LOL

Having that kind of conversation has to be at least as interesting as anything I've encountered here.
Must be interesting or you would have been long gone by now don't you think ?

I could wait forever for those kind of details because their thinking doesn't take them that far.

Why are you waiting? Did I, or anyone else, declare that we were going to search out the answers for you? You don't read too well, do you boy? I told you that I already answered your question. Go back through the 500 comments and you'll find your answer.

And I thought you racist dickheads couldn't look any more stupid than you did already......looks like I lost another bet.

There is virtually no one anywhere in America who actually believes that separating and segregating the races is a workable solution for anything.
Umm you forgot about Louis Farrakhan, but he may have abandoned that thought process back in the eighties or early 90's..

I mean real people, not political caricatures. Can you think of anyone who's been able to muster any significant political support for the idea of segregation? Or are they all marginal characters like the racists morons on this thread?
You mean the racist down there in Ferguson, whom give hope to racist all over the nation because they may have jumped the gun so to speak ? I say let the case work itself out properly, then we will all know the truth hopefully.

I don't know anyone in Ferguson, and neither do you.

It's cheap entertainment, sort of like watching Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.

We suppose to be happy about rioting, looting and attacking police officers. Let's send the presidents fucking advisers to praise the little bastard.

IF this is what these people support. I support Separation!
You should feel free to separate yourself. What's stopping you? There are plenty of right wing militia compounds where you can feel safe. You guys can all hang around in the woods together butt fucking each other and spewing racist shit to your hearts content......separate and self determined.

Separation will occur eventually.
Peacefully would be better but it will happen either way..and when it does, it will make the balkans look like kids on a playground.

This nation will collapse, a period of violence will ensue, eventually the country will be partitioned to stop the violence and a period of reconstruction will begin.

Peacefully would be better but it will happen either way..and when it does, it will make the balkans look like kids on a playground.

This nation will collapse, a period of violence will ensue, eventually the country will be partitioned to stop the violence and a period of reconstruction will begin.

Just keep repeating the same thing over and over and maybe it will come true.

Not a student of history, I see.
Keep telling yourself that everything is fine and america is eternal and people you don't agree with are ignorant, backward rednecks...
See ya in the field.

Blacks will never segregate.

Life is way better with whitey taken care of them.

Not a student of history, I see.
Keep telling yourself that everything is fine and america is eternal and people you don't agree with are ignorant, backward rednecks...
See ya in the field.

Your superficial knowledge of history is nothing short of laughable. Your imagined historic inevitabilities being particularly amusing, as if the course of history was a force of nature rather than being determined by human decisions.

Forum List

Back