Black people advocate for segregation

Separation will occur eventually.
Peacefully would be better but it will happen either way..and when it does, it will make the balkans look like kids on a playground.

This nation will collapse, a period of violence will ensue, eventually the country will be partitioned to stop the violence and a period of reconstruction will begin.

Just keep repeating the same thing over and over and maybe it will come true.

Not a student of history, I see.
Keep telling yourself that everything is fine and america is eternal and people you don't agree with are ignorant, backward rednecks...
See ya in the field.

Your superficial knowledge of history is nothing short of laughable. Your imagined historic inevitabilities being particularly amusing, as if the course of history was a force of nature rather than being determined by human decisions.

I never said anything about forces of nature, did I? You made that up.
Everything I mentioned was things that will be determined by human decisions.

The past is prologue.

See ya in the field.

In terms of racial violence, we well segregate such criminals from main society in prison.

"See ya in the field." The only field in terms of the OP is prison for violent offenders of any race.

Jimmy Carter campaigned on this back in 1976.......his moment of brilliance. In fact, I voted for the guy back the exactly because of this. Segregation of cultures is a no-brainer.........the multiculturalists are mental case bubble dwellers.

It's against the law for white folks to segregate themselves

We suppose to be happy about rioting, looting and attacking police officers. Let's send the presidents fucking advisers to praise the little bastard.

IF this is what these people support. I support Separation!
I agree we need to separate haters like you and those from the other ethnic and racial communities, segregate you all from us on a deserted island, and let you fight it out.
"See ya in the field." The only field in terms of the OP is prison for violent offenders of any race.

You don't understand the term.That's ok. All the better.

Understand the term perfectly. There will be no race war, no political war, only LEO actions in taking care of racial violence by anyone.

You mean the racist down there in Ferguson, whom give hope to racist all over the nation...

The black whitey hating racist, that's who... I mean what's with this rioting, violence, and looting before the wheels of justice got to turning properly anyway ? Is it an excuse to show some anger against whitey in which they want to blame aside from an event like this anyway ? Is it just like an alky does when needing an excuse to get drunk, so they find an excuse in order to do so ? Their are those whom seek an excuse to commit such acts in the name of an event or situation that happens, and in this case it is a case where whitey was involved. So because whitey is always a suspect in their minds or a perpetrator in their minds, then the excuse is well justified even if it wasn't justified until a further notice..

One thing we do have here in this nation, and that is the freedom to choose your path in life, and if you choose wrong then we as a nation of law abiding citizens who remain in the majority have laws that will properly deal with that type of wrong in life also, and especially if it is a wrong that is against the law or laws of this nation. They = those who think, act or use excuses in this way. Others are not included unless they put the cart before the horse also, and go about destroying, looting, committing violence and so on when they don't even know what happened completely..

Last edited:
You see how the moron disagreed with the post where I stated that liberals patronize blacks? I think he is so fucking stupid, that he disagrees with Booker T Washington's observations.

He has moved ahead of the rest of the hypocritical morons on the left as the most ignorant poster on here.

I really do not know an English word that describes how stupid that is.

Ignoramus?

Retard? No, that is an insult to retarded people.

Fucktard? I like that one, even though it not an official word. I think it fits so well though.

Ignoranus.

Describes someone who is both stupid, AND an asshole!

Since blacks for centuries were prohibited from interacting at a positive level with white European culture, other than being racially abused, none of the far right white racists comments here are anything more than bullshit.

Yup, blacks are not going to allow whites any further control of their lives and are breaking the bindings every year.

Surely, blacks are in control of their lives. That's why black unemployment is so high, black single-parent household numbers are so high, blacks on public assistance are so high, blacks in prison are so high. C'mon, change has to come from within the community and they just don't seem that determined to change, do they? Too many (not all) are nothing more than liberal plantation dwellers. Let's stop providing "free" stuff...let 'em "root hog, or die". Guaranteed, they'll develop a healthy self-interest that includes earning their living.

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.
I think that already happened but it is a nation called Liberia.

We aren't talking about liberia. We're talking about the u.s. and what black americans say they want.
Liberia was created by black Americans from the U.S.A. because of what black Americans wanted.
They got what they wanted then, and Liberia is now a shithole according to criminal activity, corrupt politics and standard of living.

Just an observation, but communities where blacks have concentrated here seem to fit the same description.

Racists, white and black and brown and yellow, listen up: change for the better, or the good Americans will make you cry.

He actually has the audacity to ask when black people ever asked for anything.

Holy shit.

Liberals are literally impossible to have any kind of constructive conversation with. They keep yapping about having an honest discussion. Oh, the fucking irony and hypocrisy and ignorance of the left is staggering.

The starkey guy is now the dumbest one of all. You ever read his posts?

You mean I don't put up with cracker thinking like yours. Keep that shit out of the GOP. We have no room for it.

Forum List

Back